OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Fishy, at the moment, I am over joyed that you posted here. I so hope you are well my friend. I (we) have missed you very much. :party:

My health is my big problem at the moment. I am hooked to an oxygen machine at all times. Breathing is a bitch.
I took a fall not too long ago and broke 5 to 7 ribs. That hurt and still does.

But this isn't about me....it's about you.....I (We) have worried and missed you ole Buddy....I hope you are back with us and ready to "play" again. Damn, we have missed you! Please say you are back! :high-five::cheer::high-five::welcome:
Howdy OMM!
So sorry to hear that you fell and are needing the O2 help. But very glad to see you still growin!:cheer:
I've had a bit of a bumpy road for awhile myself but we are both still watching the green side of grass:party::thanks:
My internet is spotty at best but love to be here as much as I can with you, Jaga, Buck and Light Addict (like that CSS do you:))
Had to move so my internet is metered (which sucks) Damn I forgot about the Fonts

Howdy OMM!
So sorry to hear that you fell and are needing the O2 help. But very glad to see you still growin!:cheer:
I've had a bit of a bumpy road for awhile myself but we are both still watching the green side of grass:party::thanks:
My internet is spotty at best but love to be here as much as I can with you, Jaga, Buck and Light Addict (like that CSS do you:))
Had to move so my internet is metered (which sucks) Damn I forgot about the Fonts

Just show up when you can fishy. We old farts are expected to be a little strange anyway. Really have missed you Buddy. :bravo::welcome::bravo:

Hey Buddy Hope your feeling better everyday :circle-of-love:
Hey Fishy Nice to see you poppin in :thumb:
lemme know if T isn't available to move those pots for you, I can do it on sunday if you need it moved :high-five:

Hey Buddy Hope your feeling better everyday :circle-of-love:
Hey Fishy Nice to see you poppin in :thumb:
lemme know if T isn't available to move those pots for you, I can do it on sunday if you need it moved :high-five:

It's done ole Buddy. THsea came over and helped me today. Thank you for your willingness to help me. Mahalo ! :Namaste::high-five::bravo:

I just want to put a plug in for The VAPIRRISE Vaporizer. Everything you read about it is true. It is excellent. 420 sent me one a while back because of my breathing difficulties. Just like the article about it by Xlr8, it is a superior vape.. :thumb:

This one is an excellent vape.:bravo:

Good morning weed You Old Fart. :) and that goes to you also fishy. OMM it sure is good to see the fishy swimming by again. Sure sounds good to hear you are feeling a little better. My dam hips are not doing real good so I know pain but not like broken stuff. Hope your day will be a good one.

Hey OMM

Just checking in and there is this fishy smell...

Howdy OMM!

Holy Shiatsu Massagers :cheesygrinsmiley:

Da Fish Lives!!!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Good morning weed You Old Fart. :) and that goes to you also fishy. OMM it sure is good to see the fishy swimming by again. Sure sounds good to hear you are feeling a little better. My dam hips are not doing real good so I know pain but not like broken stuff. Hope your day will be a good one.

Same to you, you old fart! Yep, there was a stinky fish swimming by and it is good to smell him again. Sorry about your hips. One of those "every move you make" kind of things. I feel for you. May you have good day too my friend. :thumb:

Here's Some Pictures as Promised. :cheer:

12506.JPG

The 2046 in all her glory.

21683.JPG

The side of the house girls, their numbers are increasing.

31498.JPG

The Spiritual Punk is just about ready!

41159.JPG

5907.JPG

A new Girl A Sweet Black Angel

6796.JPG

And other new girl a Kiss Dragon

7662.JPG

A reverse look down the side of the house.

8526.JPG

Hope you liked them!:thumb:

Sativa :love: nice pictures man!

The Vapir Rise is amazing, I've tried Volcanos and this... It's the real deal, cheaper! About time someone put that overpriced machine out of business!
It's like drug dealers... They have a captive market with us medical users and charge crazy kine.. About time there is really fine vape, reasonably priced.

Whoa, got a little negative! But you know, the better health our OMM is in.. The more site presence he has :thumb: we all benefit from that ;).

Time for some bubble-trouble with the harvests! :) so excited.

Peace! OMM and all!

This whole update had me absolutely giddy like a schoolgirl. I loved it so much. Thank you for the virtual tour OMM, your plants are spectacular, glorious, and beautiful. :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Be Well My Friend :Namaste:

Nice update OMM, getting fat now :cheesygrinsmiley:

The Vapir Rise is amazing, I've tried Volcanos and this... It's the real deal, cheaper! About time someone put that overpriced machine out of business!
It's like drug dealers... They have a captive market with us medical users and charge crazy kine.. About time there is really fine vape, reasonably priced.

Whoa, got a little negative! But you know, the better health our OMM is in.. The more site presence he has :thumb: we all benefit from that ;).

Peace! OMM and all!

Glad you tell us how you feel Buddy....and you are totally right...a great Vape! :Namaste:

Can't wait to get the Punky Lion in bubble bags.

Once again "Thanks!" for all your help.....sure made today much easier on me.
:circle-of-love:

Yes! Bubble bags for the Punky Lion :Namaste:

Dam now that's what we are talking about. :thumb: Beautiful girls sunning themselves. :love::cheer::love: Loving it my follow old fart.

Peace! OMM and all!

Thanks for both your good comments and your help and your wisdom my Buddy! :Namaste::high-five::Namaste:

This whole update had me absolutely giddy like a schoolgirl. I loved it so much. Thank you for the virtual tour OMM, your plants are spectacular, glorious, and beautiful. :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Be Well My Friend :Namaste:

Hi Relaxed Lester ! Thank you for your comments!:thanks:

I just looked at the last picture again...and....The thing on the left that looks like metal is actually my oxygen line hooked to my head. Jezz! :high-five:

Dam now that's what we are talking about. :thumb: Beautiful girls sunning themselves. :love::cheer::love: Loving it my follow old fart.

Thanks again beemer......man I feel for you and your hips.

As my ribs get better on the right, I'm now noticing my other ribs on left are hurting too! Can't win!
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom