OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Good day weed OMM. Good to hear you got some glasses ordered. I wear glasses so i know the feeling. It will be good to have new ones on Christmas so you can see all the good things of the holiday. :xmas::high-five:

I went to Waikiki today and ordered 2 pair of glasses. Should be ready in a week. I will pay for them myself. The VA would take too long.
:high-five:

Was real fun driving using very old glasses.

:biglaugh: :rofl:

"Fun" huh? If there were passengers, would they use the term, "scary"? :blalol:

Glad you're getting new glasses. Wouldn't want you to cull one of your new plants because you couldn't tell a dude from a lady!

Glad you're getting new glasses. Wouldn't want you to cull one of your new plants because you couldn't tell a dude from a lady!

No passengers Mr. Hiker.:Namaste:

I wouldn't do that to someone. However, I did think to myself "I know a short cut to get the Optometrist I :high-five:

Yep, spent a whole lot of time lost. I did get to see parts of Honolulu and Waikiki I had never seen before.
:popcorn:

It's been so long...I have to read up on how to tell sex. :yummy:

Magnifying glass typing sucks.....

I want to die like my grandfather, in my sleep. Not like his passengers, screaming.

Holy crap OMM, 227 pages? I've seen you do some long ones before, but this takes the cake! Sorry to hear about your glasses, I've lost plenty to the bumper gods myself, hope your new ones suit you nicely. Glad to see you're going to start another grow!! Hope all is well in your world, love ya buddy!

Holy crap OMM, 227 pages? I've seen you do some long ones before, but this takes the cake! Sorry to hear about your glasses, I've lost plenty to the bumper gods myself, hope your new ones suit you nicely. Glad to see you're going to start another grow!! Hope all is well in your world, love ya buddy!

My GOD! It's Quix !! Good to hear from you! :circle-of-love:

What's strange.....this is not a grow journal......Just fun and games.

Love you too Buddy. Merry, Merry! :love:

My PC seems a lil more stable today
Once I was in a car with an old smoker friend :cheesygrinsmiley: this guy needed glasses to get him around :cheesygrinsmiley:I was in a cr with him and his girlfriend ,, his girl couldnt see to well and she was the eyes for him :thedoubletake:an not just for small detail but for stop start turn left :lot-o-toke:house ahead :smokin:an finally parked in his front garden:cheesygrinsmiley: If you had the faith in yourself to do it :welldone:with no prangs or crashes :thumb:
Love to you an yours from us Ms P an me:ciao::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

No passengers Mr. Hiker.:Namaste:

However, I did think to myself "I know a short cut to get the Optometrist I :high-five:

Yep, spent a whole lot of time lost. I did get to see parts of Honolulu and Waikiki I had never seen before.
:popcorn:

It's been so long...I have to read up on how to tell sex. :yummy:
Freaking hilarious OldMan. ... :green_heart:

My PC seems a lil more stable today
Once I was in a car with an old smoker friend :cheesygrinsmiley: this guy needed glasses to get him around :cheesygrinsmiley:I was in a cr with him and his girlfriend ,, his girl couldnt see to well and she was the eyes for him :thedoubletake:an not just for small detail but for stop start turn left :lot-o-toke:house ahead :smokin:an finally parked in his front garden:cheesygrinsmiley: If you had the faith in yourself to do it :welldone:with no prangs or crashes :thumb:
Love to you an yours from us Ms P an me:ciao::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

Wish we were close.....been building computers since they first appeared. Taught Computer Science for 17 years at Hawaii Pacific University. Building my son a new one right now.

Love to you two Love Birds.
:love:

Good evening weed you old fart. How's the babies doing? Are they up yet? Hope you guys are doing good. :circle-of-love:

Good evening weed you old fart. How's the babies doing? Are they up yet? Hope you guys are doing good. :circle-of-love:

High beemerbill. :high-five:

You probably wont like this,,,,but.....I let the 3 that came up die. I have many more of the seeds and can plant more. I just have too many things going at the moment and it was stressing me out. Xmas was not the time to grow them. Chronic and I haven't set any thing up yet. He's going to set up an auto watering system for me too.

He's still working on the caps..

Jo's got me doing all sorts of stuff too. Tomorrow we go to the commissary for Xmas shopping and food. That alone is an all day task for us. Carrying it all in is a real task for both of us. Then we have to put it away. Take my word for it we both trip all the time over my O2 lines. We are 72 after all.

Still writing with the magnifying glass too.

:Namaste::geek:

OMM you have to do what you have to do. I really like Christmas but the traffic is getting just crazy around here. I understand my friend.

OMM you have to do what you have to do. I really like Christmas but the traffic is getting just crazy around here. I understand my friend.

I'm a sucker for old Xmas Movies.

Hi Ya Big Kahuna ! I just dropped in to see what condition my condition is in ! (That's an old one)

We are allowed old ones! Hope all is well with you! merry merry! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom