20220208_160454.jpg

Platinum OG (Front-Left)
20220208_161153_cropped.jpg

Zkittlez (Back-Right)
20220208_160941_cropped.jpg

Cherry Pie (Front-Right)
20220208_161512_cropped.jpg

20220208_161452_cropped.jpg
Beautiful stuff right here. Love the buds and the leaf color through the tent!

Thanks, @Krissi1982. It's hard not to love the MC. Keeps them nice and healthy through finish.
I'm feeding at 1.46/L as recommended for week 3-4 at the moment. I had to shimmy along the wall and open the side of the tent to get some of the pictures. It's a tight squeeze. lol. I may see about raising the two on the left if I can find something to shove under them.

Also.. I might've mislabeled that last photo. Is it the Zkittlez or the Cherry Pie?
I had more pictures to upload and this is exactly why I didn't end up doing it... woops. lol

Thanks, @Krissi1982. It's hard not to love the MC. Keeps them nice and healthy through finish.
I'm feeding at 1.46/L as recommended for week 3-4 at the moment. I had to shimmy along the wall and open the side of the tent to get some of the pictures. It's a tight squeeze. lol. I may see about raising the two on the left if I can find something to shove under them.

Also.. I might've mislabeled that last photo. Is it the Zkittlez or the Cherry Pie?
I had more pictures to upload and this is exactly why I didn't end up doing it... woops. lol
Watch the platinum kush for light stress when you raise it up, If it's like og kush mine seems a little more picky lights,nutes,everything but worth it.
The cherry pie is looking like a rockstar in there

Day 30. Back with a update just to update update. Here's the Cherry Pie. Yes, I'm sure this time.
20220210_175415.jpg

20220210_175422.jpg

Just cracked open the jar of Cherry Pie from August grown with the SP3000 from @Mars Hydro.
Has such a beautiful Cherry smell... I'm a couple hits in and ... unbelievably smooth, doesn't grab me by the throat like I'm used to even in a glass pipe which tends to have warm smoke. Love it.

20220210_180719.jpg

20220210_180756.jpg

In the future I'll likely go back to SCROG grows and train them better.
It'll mean bigger yields and more symmetry but for doing so little, it's hard to be disappointed.
After the summers' grow (which I haven't planned yet), I'll probably ramp down a bit and just start growing less; Shorter veg periods, less plants and maybe even perpetual cycles. But the truth of the matter is... I live alone (albeit with demons) and I just have more in my jars than I know what to do with. I know... good problem to have but there's still some MOAB / GSC from last spring and I even gave some away. I'm not too concerned with how much this cycle yields. Doobies on the house for everyone.

My lungs are pretty rough from years of smoking cigs and doing bongs with tobacco. I just can't smoke like I used to anymore. I think a lot of us get to this point and perhaps concentrates and edibles are the way forward. I quit smoking cigs cold turkey around the time I joined 420mag. I picked up on the general vibe that smoking tobacco with weed is terrible... and it really is! Thanks for that. Either way, I feel like I've been micro dosing for a while now because I don't like being too intoxicated all the time.

I'm ranting, I'm sorry. Day 35 today. Back with an update in a bit hopefully.

He really does!

:)
Thanks, Tra. If you ever make a spank zone instead of a spank free one please invite me. JK :kiss:

Beautiful @Regrowth
My only regret, is it took too long to park my butt here. What a fantastic journal you've got going!
Hey, Rexer. Thanks. I'm glad you made it.
Parking is free... just leave the ticket on your windshield.

My lungs are pretty rough from years of smoking cigs and doing bongs with tobacco. I just can't smoke like I used to anymore. I think a lot of us get to this point and perhaps concentrates and edibles are the way forward. I quit smoking cigs cold turkey around the time I joined 420mag. I picked up on the general vibe that smoking tobacco with weed is terrible... and it really is! Thanks for that. Either way, I feel like I've been micro dosing for a while now because I don't like being too intoxicated all the time.
In my opinion, anyone over 50, who has smoked for the better part of their lives should be eating edibles 90% and smoking 10%. I tell all of my patients who smoke weed that. Make an informed choice. If you keep smoking after 50, by 60 your lungs are fucked. And stay fucked. The other thing I personally think, mild alternating anything should be at the end of the day. Not the start.
I'm ranting, I'm sorry. Day 35 today. Back with an update in a bit hopefully.
Always rant away :)

A rant is like a fart. While it might sometimes stink, it’s better out than in.
Thanks, Tra. If you ever make a spank zone instead of a spank free one please invite me. JK :kiss:
Are you flirting with me Mr Regrowth?

If the answer is yes, you’ll be my first call. No JK LOLLLLLLLLLINGGGGG

I'm in my thirties, Tra. I hope that doesn't hurt my chances. But no, tobacco really did a number on me. So glad I ditched the habit. Fairly certain I was allergic. Then a million other things, like hitting a bucket bong with a broken stem and inhaling glass. I spit out a chunk of glass the size of my thumb nail... got really lucky with that one. But who knows what ended up in my lungs.

Had a 5 or 6 foot bong when I was young, even smoked salvia out of it lol. Now I can barely hit a small bong. The weird thing is mixing with tobacco made it easier to smoke. Anyway, no going back.

I'm in my thirties, Tra. I hope that doesn't hurt my chances.
I don’t discriminate against age. That’s actually a lie. I totes do, which is hypocrisy at its finest since I’m on the old boiler side given I have just 9 months lefts until I’m officially out of my 40’s lol.

50 is just the new 40 tho isn’t it?!

But no, tobacco really did a number on me. So glad I ditched the habit. Fairly certain I was allergic. Then a million other things, like hitting a bucket bong with a broken stem and inhaling glass. I spit out a chunk of glass the size of my thumb nail... got really lucky with that one. But who knows what ended up in my lungs.
I think everyone is allergic to inhaling poison lol

You can still help your lungs tho. Lung exercises and general exercise help.

Mine definitely have irreversible damage. I was bagging glue at 12, properly smoking by 14, bongs around the same time. I used to get bronchitis every single year, coughing up all sorts of parts of Kermit. So disgusting.
Had a 5 or 6 foot bong when I was young, even smoked salvia out of it lol. Now I can barely hit a small bong. The weird thing is mixing with tobacco made it easier to smoke. Anyway, no going back.
No going back sure, but you can definitely making better choices going forward.

That Cherry Pie is stacked!
Here kitty kitty....
Welcome aboard. Doobies are on the house and there's plenty of selection.
There's no fancy concentrates but plenty of kief.
:passitleft:

She’s my Cherry Pie!
Tralas Cherry Pie flowered for 67 days last time around but having smoked her for a few days now, I'm considering chopping her a bit earlier. Maybe then she'll have a bit more of a head high to her. To continue my smoke report from earlier... great smell, very smooth to smoke but buzz wise she just lacks the punch I'm looking for. I'd recommend Cherry Pie for daytime use or to smoke with friends and family who don't smoke often. Not even a trace of anxiety, which for a lot of people is a good thing. It's a happy / mellow type high and very similar to GSC; Similar genetics but overall just not quite as potent.

I might do a follow up on the tent tomorrow. There's a few issues with the NL but for the most part everything else is fine. Hopefully the pictures said enough until then.

So the other day I mentioned I would do a follow up with a few issues / observations in the tent.
As always, any advice would be greatly appreciated because I know not what I do! lol

First, the Northern Lights.
She's pretty healthy overall and she's been stretching and chunking up quite a bit.
But she's also a little bit dark, droopy and showing signs of distress.
Note the bowing of the leaves, the waxiness and speckling.

If I had to assume and make an ass out of u and me. (ass)u(me)... It would be a nitrogen toxicity and maybe a mag issue? Would watering with water only or lower strength nutrients for a bit be recommended? Honestly, I'm still pretty impressed with her and even if I don't correct the issue, I don't see it really effecting her. She's been that squat plant in the background for a while now and it's good to see her keeping up with the others.

20220224_190428.jpg

20220224_190517.jpg

20220224_190643.jpg

Secondly, the Zkittlez. Lots of tacoing going on. This really progressed in the last few days.
I know it can sometimes be caused from light / heat stress. The temperature peaks around 30c but for the most part it idles in the mid 20s. Not too sure what to do. Not very inclined to raise the light because the other plants are thriving. Could it be caused by something else?

20220224_190336.jpg

20220224_190357.jpg

20220224_190531.jpg

Thirdly, the Cherry Pie. Would bet money that this isn't a deficiency. I've seen this before with this strain and others, it's the plant turning purple. I figured I would post it here regardless.
20220224_190454.jpg

20220222_155709.jpg

20220224_190448.jpg

Anyway, I appreciate the extra eyes on my ladies.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom