Sauga's Got Amnesia But Didn't Forget The Red Dragon

I'll follow along, Ontarians need to stick together, lol.
Hi AJ and welcome aboard! I think you'll find a lot more Ontarians here than you can put up with. :) Lots of good advice from members flows through here so if you have any questions feel free to ask away.

I was just saying on another thread Ontario needs their own official bird, flag and cannabis strain :)

Just gotta find a good name and a few good parent strains an we're set ...

BTW ... BC has lots of strains so far ...

White Widow x Northern Lights. Call it The Great White North. Take of eh! :rofl:

You sneaky sod Mr S. No tag , and hushing as I walk past the room door wont work either , heard Donkey eyor and saw the scratch Mark's on the floor from your claw. Games up . I am in to see how a real ninja does it.

You sneaky sod Mr S. No tag , and hushing as I walk past the room door wont work either , heard Donkey eyor and saw the scratch Mark's on the floor from your claw. Games up . I am in to see how a real ninja does it.
lol, welcome GG! I usually place a link somewhere but not so much tagging members regarding any new journals. It's good to have you aboard!

Are there any plants growing here? Shirley they gruesome since Thursday.

:popcorn:
lol, yes there is and yes they did. They look like plants in solo cups. However, I will get some pics in case you forgot what that looked like ;)

Hey everybody!

A couple of pics on day 13. I would have waited 'til the weekend but some people shirley felt the need to see them now so here they are :)

Red Dragon then the Amnesia Haze for those who don't read pic titles.

:Rasta:

Hey everybody!

A couple of pics on day 13. I would have waited 'til the weekend but some people shirley felt the need to see them now so here they are :)

Red Dragon then the Amnesia Haze for those who don't read pic titles.

:Rasta:
Omg...these look exactly like plants in a red solo cup. You were bang on.

Hi MrS! Count me in, looking forward to following along and seeing how these strains play out. I don't think I've even heard of any of them lol. Cheers
Hi JC! Good to see you and thanks for stopping by. Hopefully the Red Dragon is killer 'cuz some guy named ITS is also running it and I'd hate to look like a wuss beside him. Please don't tell him I said that. Sometimes I think he knows what I'm thinking.

Back
Top Bottom