Good morning!

Regarding the discussion upthread about edibles, and THC dosing... I built a simple spreadsheet, which I am happy to share if anyone would like it. The math is pretty simple, but here is a screen shot if you want to just recreate it yourself in Excel. The yellow cells are where I input the variables, and the other cells have easy formulas, which I can share if you like.

I was thinking that I might do a post later today in the Edibles forum regarding decarb and infusing. I do it in a sous vide bath (I had the machine anyhow, and it allows for very precise temperature control, and since the cannabis is vacuum-sealed, there is no smell at all, if that is an issue). Let me know if I can help!

Good morning!

Regarding the discussion upthread about edibles, and THC dosing... I built a simple spreadsheet, which I am happy to share if anyone would like it. The math is pretty simple, but here is a screen shot if you want to just recreate it yourself in Excel. The yellow cells are where I input the variables, and the other cells have easy formulas, which I can share if you like.

I was thinking that I might do a post later today in the Edibles forum regarding decarb and infusing. I do it in a sous vide bath (I had the machine anyhow, and it allows for very precise temperature control, and since the cannabis is vacuum-sealed, there is no smell at all, if that is an issue). Let me know if I can help!

Thanks Bard! I'm not sure what I am doing yet with edibles. I still need to figure out butter, which I believe I understand now :)
I'll definately reach out to you as I get closer to making some cookies. :thumb:

Thanks Bard! I'm not sure what I am doing yet with edibles. I still need to figure out butter, which I believe I understand now :)
I'll definately reach out to you as I get closer to making some cookies. :thumb:

I am still really new to growing and learning lots from all of you guys. But I think I can help on the edibles front, and would be happy to give back some advice if I can. BTW, from what I have read, you can certainly use real butter, but it doesn't extract as much THC and CBD. Apparently the best vehicles are coconut oil and olive oil. At least that is what I understand. Please reach out if I can help!

Here are some maple shortbread cookies I made using infused coconut oil....

My profile photo is of a gummy I made using infused olive oil - @Preston9mm's recipe.

Day 72 Update

Hey everybody!

A quick update. The two GG's, one at day 71 and the other at day 58, have not shown any signs of pistils yet, so although they are from Autoseeds I'm thinking they are photos. They are showing their sex and maybe they are just late, but the girls are growing strong as you can see below. The GG in MGOS has several 12 point leaves which is a first for me. Cool to see.

The THC Bombs for the most part did not handle stress well. Both started to flower early compared to other autos i have grown and the first you see is the one in MGOS. A total different pheno than her sister. This one has a larger spacing between nodes and didn't branch out as much as her sister.
Speaking of which, she's the second picture and starting to lose that bright white color in the pistils. I'm guessing 2-3 weeks for her.

Summary
I can't flip to 12/12 on the GG's to get them going because I have two seedlings in the tent that need the light right now, so there's no harm in letting them go regardless of auto or photo. The tent smells wonderful and the girls are all healthy and happy.
I did give 15mL of Calmag the other day to the GG's to see if I was having an issue or just the way the plant is growing out. It doesn't appear to have any defs so I'm not going to give the Calmag anymore at this point.
:Rasta:

When they get to 14 point leaves you win!
They may just do that. It'll be interesting to see what I win. I'm not sure if I counted right. Maybe it was thirteen. I was starting to lose my balance. Once I got to ten I had to take my sock off.

Top of the morning to ya brother, some sexy looking girls you busy crafting..... :snowboating:
How's things Smeegs? I'm liking the looks of the GG's that's for sure. I think seedsman screwed up with those, and I really have no idea what they are, other than photos and not autos as advertised.

Day 77 Update

Hey everybody!

I finally agreed with myself that Seedsman messed up and sent me some sort of photo labelled GG Auto. They have hit day 76 and have no intention of flowering from what I gather.
The THC Bombs on the other hand have flowered quite nicely, albeit not much to look at compared to other plants I have had. Mostly do to stress on both of those and I still have a couple of seeds so may redo those down the road.
Here are a couple of pics of the Bombs.

The next couple of pics are the GG Autos mystery plants. Healthy little pigs and I'll have to flip them soon. As soon as my seedlings are outside I'll do that.

So that's it for now. Nothing to report. The girls are being fed 6.5g/gal of MC every feeding and drink about 3L every three days.
:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom