Day 81 Update

Hey everybody!

Day 81 was actually on the 20th, which was harvest day for the THC Bomb in FFOF. I'm guessing maybe 2-3 oz once dried. Not much but the quality looks great. Lots of sticky goodness all over the buds. They had a good wash in three buckets of water. First was with 1/4c each of Lemon Juice and Baking Soda and the other two were straight rain water for rinsing. They were put into brown paper lunch bags and in the fridge for a slow dry.

The other THC Bomb in MGOS is on day 55 and she looks like a SPOG ;) gone wild :)

The next plant is one of the two mystery girls. She's got a unique leaf within a leaf thing happening. Both these mystery plants were flipped to 12/12 yesterday. Day one of flower begins today.

Lastly, the other mystery girl, on day 81 of veg. She's my best of the bunch and should give me another 8 ounces by the looks of it. Light height will be an issue if she doubles in size.

:Rasta:

Lol, that leaf-in-a-leaf is cute!! I bet you’ll see a little bud grow there when it flips. Congrats on harvest Mr. S! :high-five:
Maybe I missed it somewhere, but how’s the low and slo method turning out on your Pineapple Express buds?

Always seems the mystery girls grow awesome lol
Ya crazy stuff. It works for me since I'm not concerned whether it was a photo or auto, but if I was dead set on an auto I would imagine I would be disappointed. It wasn't a male and for me that's all that counts right now.
Howdy.
How's life in Saugaland?
Chicas are looking lovely as always.
Hi VG and thanks!
Stupid weather is all I can say. Still trying to reach the low 20's for normal but the closest we are today is 16 with an easterly winds off the lake. Some warm stuff around the corner but with that comes rain. I feel like I'm in Cali for whatever reason ;)
Lol, that leaf-in-a-leaf is cute!! I bet you’ll see a little bud grow there when it flips. Congrats on harvest Mr. S! :high-five:
Maybe I missed it somewhere, but how’s the low and slo method turning out on your Pineapple Express buds?
She is a cutie. Reminds me of Meg's conjoined twin from Family Guy.
The PE turned out as expected after the slo 'n dry and the cure. Took a lot longer for me this time around and I didn't realize until the end why. My fridge didn't cycle often in the cool basement over the winter. Last summer the process was a lot quicker since the fridge was cycling more. When it cycles more frequently the RH inside tends to stay at a lower level for drying.
It was well over a month in the fridge.

Very cool mutation! :thumb:

full

Well that’s neat looking. I like when plants change it up a little on me. Part of the whole process that we love! I’m glad to hear about the seed vendors making it right with majority of people. Helps ya keep the faith! Happy growing buddy.

Day 88 Update

Hey everybody!

It's day 8 of flip for the mystery phautos and they started their stretch about 2-3 days ago. The plants are filling in nicely and although it looks like the leaves are overwhelming the plant they are in fact just taking up space. Since nothing is being blocked, and my air circulation is good inside, there was no point in doing a defol before flip. Throughout the grow a few leaves were taken off here and there to allow the light in the center. Any small branches that were not going to make it to the canopy were removed earlier.

:Rasta:

Mystery plant is gorgeous!
Looking good Mr S! The leaves are beautiful. Such a nice green :)
I took the pics with the lights off to show off the green :) It's the best looking color on any plant I have grown so far. A small sample size but I'm lovin' it!

Nothing better than a good mystery!
True, but when it's ready I'm hoping you guys who have seen many strains will be able to help determine what it is. All I know is it came from Auto Seeds and apparently light schedules make a difference ;)

I'll still watch that toon whenever it comes across during channel surfing. I have a crush on Daphne.
Velma is where it's at buddy! She's a closet freak! LoL
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom