Does that mean she really likes closets? She might be looking for places to set up a grow.
Yuuuup!
:thumb:
Couldn't you tell from her appearance? She's into organization... just like me.
:rofl:

Jeez... whaddya think I'm talkin' bout? LoL

#ocdlife

:ciao: Hiya Mr. S. Missing ya around, so I came to say hey!!
Thanks HH! :hug:
I hope you had a great weekend :Rasta:

Top of the morning to ya mr.Sauga what happening in the land of phautos and mutations brother....haha
Your gardens looking beautiful...... :snowboating:

Considering dropping my GG auto x2 today as I want to try reversing with CS spray but nervous bout flopping it....haha
Hiya Smeegs! Pretty quiet here. Girls are starting to show some pistils now that they got flipped and the stretch is on.
Talk with Penny if you like regarding CS spray and reversing. I could be wrong but I think he knows more on that.
Keep me posted. Are you going to start a journal on the reversing?

Day 94 Update - Week 2 Flower

Hey everybody!

I'm into week two of flower on the mystery phautos and boy are they strutting their stuff. I had a runner on one of the colas and ended up supercropping it down to the next tallest one. You can see in the following pics where it was done and how fast she responded after 24 hours.

The mystery phauto #2 is enjoying day 67. Slightly shorter than her sister because of the age difference but not lacking in cola production. Both these plants I'm extremely happy with.

Finally my THC Bomb. Her sister has been drying for the last couple of weeks and is now at 64% RH. I decided to try her out and was happy with the buzz I got off it. The smells are starting to come out and she's quite sticky, although I probably only scored and ozie of her.
This one below has the same stucture, although the nodal spacing is tighter I think the buds will be bigger. Probably just an ozie off her as well.

:Rasta:

That Gorilla is a beast!
Yes sir! I love the stretch period. Makes watching the grow worthwhile when they take off like that.

That beast is a gorilla! Always nice to see a plant respond to a supercrop with that IDGAF attitude :).
I hesitated at first, but it was 3 " higher and needed to be tamed. Didn't skip a beat the little darling :love:

Day 110 Update

Hey everybody!

OK so I forgot to swap out my MH for HPS when I flipped and my Bomb went through the whole flower with MH lights. The GG's went 28 days into flower. Fortunately they have lots of time left.
The THC Bomb is on day 83. Her sister was taken down on day 81, so it looks like she will be ready sometime over the weekend.

The next two pics are of the GG's, at day 30 of flower. Two colas on the one plant really stretched out but after the stretch things were thinned out a bit and lots of light getting to the shorter ones. I think they are going to produce some good yields, but not overly huge.

And a group shot. Outside of that not much to report. I need to get my dehumidifier going within the next week as it's getting harder to keep the RH down with lights off.

Day 49 Update - Flower

Hey everybody!

It's time for some quick pics of the mystery phautos.
I come home from work and the whole house smells like my tent was flipped inside out, which is good because now the zippers are on the inside so I can get out. It's such an amazing odor. I have a carbon filter but choose not to use it. I don't have kids, only one friend and I hate my neighbors. Legalization is a great thing people. I sure do hope everyone can experience what us Canadians are going through right now, sooner than later.
OK enough babble. Here's some pics.

Back
Top Bottom