Snoop Tries Doc's Kit - Spring/Summer 2015

Sprayed some Stress today. I ordered some new spray bottles from a online, home delivery store. There made by Chemical Guys. The fine mist is much better then the basic spray bottle I picked up from a local garden center. 3 for $20.

I would say my average differential is about 13F. I just took a look and its 77.3F and lights have been on 10 hours. There were a few days when it was under 10F when I first added the heater but turned it down a setting. The heater was added because I was getting a low of 62 and Rh would get as high as 80% at night. Will double check in the morning but think I was 65/79 for yesterday. Guilty of over watering. Will let them dry out more before next drink. Thanks Doc

not to be sactimonius at all but your babies have struck me as overwatered.

don't be scairt to let them get thirsty.

today I went in and one looked strate dead. I knew in my heart it was ok, but it was really pushing it. By the time I had soaked all the plants in a nice strong dunk it had almost completely rebounded.

I've been letting them get pretty wilty and have just done a few waterings in total. More updates in my thread this next week comin up.

don't be scairt to let them get thirsty.

today I went in and one looked strate dead. I knew in my heart it was ok, but it was really pushing it. By the time I had soaked all the plants in a nice strong dunk it had almost completely rebounded.

I've been letting them get pretty wilty and have just done a few waterings in total. More updates in my thread this next week comin up.

Just to be perfectly clear, it is not a good idea to let them wilt....try to get them right before they wilt.

The first couple times you can be a tad late on watering in order to observe the way the plants act and look when they're dry. Then soak 'em!

Feel free to comment on anything if you think I might be doing something wrong or there is a better way.

I also have a bunch of tomatoes in my tent and they are getting plenty of neglect but they are the best group I have ever started. There larger and get a lot less water then the cannabis, lesson learned.

20150516_121358.jpg

Checked on my high/lows this morning. Had a high of 81F with 52% Rh, low was 65F/69% Rh.

Today was round 2 of Supper Cropping. Everybody but the babies got it. I did crack a stem again but just a little bit. You really need to go slow and take your time. :Rasta:

20150516_121332.jpg
20150516_122756.jpg

Family shot

20150516_122916.jpg

Just to be perfectly clear, it is not a good idea to let them wilt....try to get them right before they wilt.

The first couple times you can be a tad late on watering in order to observe the way the plants act and look when they're dry. Then soak 'em!

good to know, i've been putting them through some drought like conditions :D

maybe Snoop n I can meet in the middle....

Well i'm here Snoop,just found ya here,and i'm all cought up bud. Great advise from Gray and Doc. as usual. Snoop., remember that MJ doesn't like to have wet feet as Doc says. If i was you bud,i'de get those bushy little devils into some big pots so they can really get going and stretch their legs. Watering is easier,no worries with being rootbound etc. Your really getting the hang of supercropping and have prolly seen just how much of an effect it can have on growth patterns.I like the way you did the one there...just bending the tip over at 90 degrees...nothing too stressfulll...just enough to force the G.H.'s. into those surounding itty,bitty side branches.Don't forget ,after they recover from a pinch(supercrop)let them recover for a few days or a week before doing it again. Looking good though Snoop...cheers eh.:thumb:

Whats up Duggan, Thanks for stopping by. I was thinking the same thing about the skunk. Just need to make some space. I decided to go back and reread the instructions and take some notes this time. With the over watering of the Skunk don't want to try to avoid making silly mistakes. Looking at the soil and lifting the pots you would think there dry but they look fine. Will keep an eye on them.

Howdy 420,

The Skunk was transplanted today. Not as root bound as Doc's in the tutorial but enough that I had to cut one of the pots off. Gave them each a liter of water with Transplant/Tea. They are 7.5" tall. The Double Thia also got a little water.
20150519_151551.jpg
20150519_152052.jpg

Its been a quiet week in the garden. I sprayed a little Brix and De-Stress. Yesterday I finally got to water the AK-48 again. They got a drink of growth, Tea, Transplant.

20150523_084201.jpg

20150523_162628.jpg

Not much change in the Skunk this week, just getting a little bushier.

20150524_144305.jpg
20150524_144343.jpg

The Double Thia seem to be happy and are staying small at this point.

20150524_144432.jpg

Some of the lower leaves have been yellowing and getting a little worse over the week. Not sure but thinking it could be environmental issue. With the plants on the floor after I removed the table it sees the Humidity is much lower at ground level. I have a meter on top of the light and its around 76F/55% but the one below has been as high as 88F/28%. Will need to get this back on track. Enjoy the rest of the weekend :Rasta:

Its been a quiet week in the garden. I sprayed a little Brix and De-Stress. Yesterday I finally got to water the AK-48 again. They got a drink of growth, Tea, Transplant.

20150523_084201.jpg

20150523_162628.jpg

Not much change in the Skunk this week, just getting a little bushier.

20150524_144305.jpg
20150524_144343.jpg

The Double Thia seem to be happy and are staying small at this point.

20150524_144432.jpg

Some of the lower leaves have been yellowing and getting a little worse over the week. Not sure but thinking it could be environmental issue. With the plants on the floor after I removed the table it sees the Humidity is much lower at ground level. I have a meter on top of the light and its around 76F/55% but the one below has been as high as 88F/28%. Will need to get this back on track. Enjoy the rest of the weekend :Rasta:

I'm getting the same thing with my stacked little indicas. I find that in the most bushy parts it seems that a leaf consistently goes yellow here and there. I agree that it is environmental, and even microenvironmental. It just seems that when growth gets bushy like that a leaf here and there has to go because of space as much as anything else. Usually they die off oldest at a time too, another cause for no alarm. The rest of the plant looks awesome.

Leaves die and drop off the bottom of the canopy throughout life...imle....or does this not happen in HB?

I'm getting the same thing with my stacked little indicas. I find that in the most bushy parts it seems that a leaf consistently goes yellow here and there. I agree that it is environmental, and even microenvironmental. It just seems that when growth gets bushy like that a leaf here and there has to go because of space as much as anything else. Usually they die off oldest at a time too, another cause for no alarm. The rest of the plant looks awesome.

Leaves die and drop off the bottom of the canopy throughout life...imle....or does this not happen in HB?

I usually doesn't happen tilll mid/late bloom. There's an issue with nitrogen fixation....probably due to overwatering. Do the wet/dry cycle and if things don't snap back with the new growth, give them the drench I list at the bottom of the instructions.

I usually doesn't happen tilll mid/late bloom. There's an issue with nitrogen fixation....probably due to overwatering. Do the wet/dry cycle and if things don't snap back with the new growth, give them the drench I list at the bottom of the instructions.

I may do that one myself on the next feed in about 8-10 days depending on where we are at then (although mine are def not overwatered, so my yellows maybe from me killing them differently...)

I suspect they were freshly transplanted rootplugs into solos that had been cut a couple weeks into flower. When I got them into their new environment and first growth spurt hooked up, it was all monstercroppy with preflowers. I cut all that out, was about 5-7 weeks ago. Since then I have really pushed their wet/dry periods to the limit, which is what I thought could be a possibility for my yellows. They are consistently represented around the garden, 1-2 per plant on the bottom in the middle of the foliage. Other than starving, the environment has been stable, co2 enriched...you keep saying I'm a little light on feeding....bumped it up last time and this time (4ozGE/10mltea, 2oz transwater, dunks [recipe for 2kits]).

Thanks for being so active Doc, I think you are pretty caught up on my thread anyway...thanks for the spot Snoop!

I suspect they were freshly transplanted rootplugs into solos that had been cut a couple weeks into flower. When I got them into their new environment and first growth spurt hooked up, it was all monstercroppy with preflowers. I cut all that out, was about 5-7 weeks ago. Since then I have really pushed their wet/dry periods to the limit, which is what I thought could be a possibility for my yellows. They are consistently represented around the garden, 1-2 per plant on the bottom in the middle of the foliage. Other than starving, the environment has been stable, co2 enriched...you keep saying I'm a little light on feeding....bumped it up last time and this time (4ozGE/10mltea, 2oz transwater, dunks [recipe for 2kits]).

Thanks for being so active Doc, I think you are pretty caught up on my thread anyway...thanks for the spot Snoop!

I'm all about all you guys being successful. It's part of my philosophy on life.....and business is part of life.....and good business is based on Goods and Services.....so I try to provide great "goods" and excellent service.

As we discussed before I wasn't following your watering instructions and was over watering. Those Ak just went through a 10 day period to dry out and finally got a good drink. I'll wait and watch for some recovery.

The Skunk was transplanted 8 days ago form 1 gal into there 7 gal. I'm under the impression that as soon as the roots make the bottom of the pot they should start to take off and recover. They were not as root bound as maybe they could have been so there lack of new growth this week wasn't that surprising to me. I was going to wait for them to get a little droopy before they got there a drink of growth.

Should I still apply Brix today even though they look a little under the weather?

Back
Top Bottom