Stinky Snid's Crop King Journal Contest - Northern Lights & White Widow

:Namaste:Thats a beautiful plant..you worked her beautiful..nice job..shes gonna be a monster.
Shes pretty busy..you gonna trim off some of those leaves before you get to deep in to flowering..i would.more light equals bigger buds..i know your debating on it..?

24+ sounds killer! That training is paying off :thumb:
Yep, now let's just hope for a healthy flowering phase :thanks:
:Namaste:Thats a beautiful plant..you worked her beautiful..nice job..shes gonna be a monster.
Shes pretty busy..you gonna trim off some of those leaves before you get to deep in to flowering..i would.more light equals bigger buds..i know your debating on it..?
I am debating it with myself. I've found that if you keep the small growth in the shadows of the leaves that they will stretch faster trying to find the light. Once they all become about even with the outer rim Colas I'll be removing lots of fans and popcorn sites. I want her to establish herself in the flower production before I shock the hell out of her by defoliating. Conversely when I removed to leaves blocking the smaller shorter growth they would stop stretching and start making flowers right there instead of growing taller. So now I kinda try to leave the undergrowth hidden until it long enough to climb as tall as the mains. Does that make sense? I hope so, cuz this is only my opinion... Right.

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

April 8th, I totally forgot to update this thread, I was busy harvesting my Maria. She came in at 229.5 g wet. She is drying as the moment in 62% humidity. Here's a couple harvest pics for y'all... :high-five:
20160406_1558331.jpg
20160408_134802.jpg
20160408_135926.jpg

20160408_150017.jpg

:Namaste:

Now let go onto the main attractions...

Ellabella day 70 +3 : 12.0 lbs @ Ph 5.7
ella12_0_5_7.jpg

Nothing to do with Ellabella, I put my notebook (paper) on her pinnacles. They flattened out pretty good, then ten minutes later they're back up to the light.

Winnie day 70 +3 : 11.2 lbs @ Ph 6.4
win11_2_6_4.jpg

Winnie is just being herself, growth is steady, training stakes have been removed from smaller shoots to allow the to stretch more.

Leialoha day 65 : 5.4 lbs (dry) @ Ph 5.9
leia5_4_5_9.jpg

Leialoha got a feeding, full bloom nutes...

Leialoha nute mix = Ph 6.2 @ 71°f w/ 1.4 EC or 950 ppm
>g/m/B @4ml, voodoo, b52, big bud @ 3ml, x factor @2ml, calmag @1 tsp, silicate @1/2 tsp all in 2 litres of water.

:cheer:Have a good weekend everyone :cheer:

Sure makes total sence to me..sounds like a solid plan..your plants look great..
Yep, now let's just hope for a healthy flowering phase :thanks:

I am debating it with myself. I've found that if you keep the small growth in the shadows of the leaves that they will stretch faster trying to find the light. Once they all become about even with the outer rim Colas I'll be removing lots of fans and popcorn sites. I want her to establish herself in the flower production before I shock the hell out of her by defoliating. Conversely when I removed to leaves blocking the smaller shorter growth they would stop stretching and start making flowers right there instead of growing taller. So now I kinda try to leave the undergrowth hidden until it long enough to climb as tall as the mains. Does that make sense? I hope so, cuz this is only my opinion... Right.

:adore:
April 8th, I totally forgot to update this thread, I was busy harvesting my Maria. She came in at 229.5 g wet. She is drying as the moment in 62% humidity. Here's a couple harvest pics for y'all... :high-five:
20160406_1558331.jpg
:passitleft::surf:

an amazing job, this is the cannabis Mark Watney would grow on the Hab.:nicethread:

Sneaky Snid rocking the bushy ladies!
And Maria was a super thick bush! Now she will be super thick buds :bravo:
Yep agreed. Very nice snid!
You go it ShiggityFlip :high-five: she's still looking thick after 2 days drying. :thumb: Thanks for the support!
Dido for you Rydndrty...:thanks:
Beautiful frosty buds! After drying will be around 2 oz of great taste/flavour,if I'm not wrong....right?:love:
My estimates are right at 2 Oz... Losing 75 % of its mass to drying. My guess is 58g, any bets? Thanks Hidan :ciao:
Congrats on the harvest Snid. Looks like some high quality bud :thumb:
It's the best looking buds I've seen in a while, really hope it keeps some size. Appreciate the support my friend.
Sure makes total sence to me..sounds like a solid plan..your plants look great..
Really? Good... That actually helps me out. It's entirely theoretical and only discovered through trial and error. So I thank you for some confirmation that it is logical. :thanks:
Damn man the harvest on that one ... good work as always man. I can now truly appreciate the amount of work you put into documentation and training of your plants. Definitely a person to watch to see things done correctly. As always buddy keep it up. Cheers
That's very humbling LlamaBomb, :Namaste: it is alot of work and dedication but I would not enjoy anything more during this winter than to spend time with my ladies.
Nice work snid looks like 3 oz of some quality herb :drool:
Be careful, if you must trim id definatly wait untill flower had visibility begun to avoid just regrowing leaves.
Thanks for the tip, I will refrain from defoliation until buds are formed... 3 Oz would be a dream, :woohoo:
:thanks:
:adore::passitleft::surf:
an amazing job, this is the cannabis Mark Watney would grow on the Hab.:nicethread:
Poo Pot? Although it is totally possible eh. Space grass is definitely an experiment they should be trying... Let's give VladimirPutin a ring and see if we can get some on the space station via the Soyuz rockets.

Lots of love for lots of comments, thanks everyone... Daily Update on the way :)

April 10th, A busy Sunday again... It's spring cleaning time again. I kept busy getting the better part of my Man-cave (workshop, "hunter's corner", and laboratory cleaned and organized. I had soiless mix from one end to the other. It's easy to grow in but it gets into every nook and cranny. Dust control is huge aspect of my cleanup. Anyway, not much going on in the tent. I entirely didn't update yesterday so this posts covers the weekend.

Ellabella Day 70 +5 : 11.2 lbs @ Ph 5.6
ella11_2_5_6.jpg

A nice 12 hour sun bath under the mars II 400, what more could a girl ask for...

Winnie Day 70 +5 : 8.4 lbs @ Ph 6.0
win8_4_6_0.jpg

I removed all the stakes within her inner canopy, letting them catch up with the outer rim of mains

Leialoha Day 67 : 7.0 lbs @ Ph 6.6
leia7_0_6_6.jpg

She's looking a lot less droopy today, her feeding and adjusting to the new light had her skiddish for a few days.

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend :ciao: see you soon

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

OMG! I am loving those harvest photos. Wish I could get my hands on some of that bud. I am betting it will be a great high once it's ready to smoke.

I will do a smoke report Asap Premed, lol.. Don't you worry about that :)
Thanks a bunch for the motivation to keep going for bigger and better.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

April 11th, The word from the nursery is that someone/s is pregnant... I'll leave that nugget for you...check my perpetual journal for some more on that story. For now let's keep with these three boring beauties. Very low maintenance right now, so just a weigh in and photo shoot today.

Ellabella day 70 +6 : 10.6 lbs @ Ph 5.7
ella10_6_5_7.jpg

I've released all the inner growth except the pinnacles which I've folded back over the canopy (2 layered canopy) doing so I'm pulling up the small shoots through the canopies bringing them even with the mains of possible.

Winnie day 70 +6 : 7.4 lbs @ Ph 6.0
win7_4_6_0.jpg

I'm thinking I should take some clones from her center. There's some great looking shoots that would be perfect. But I don't want to risk stressing her during the switch over.

Leialoha day 68 : 6.0 lbs @ Ph 6.2
leia6_0_6_2.jpg

She's got such a beautiful crown of colas, with the inner growth just emerging like a volcano Island out of the ocean. I am very excited and eager to see her in a few weeks.

:drool:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

Wow snid looking great I'm thinking my stress on Jezebel could be due to throwing too much at her at once, pH issues, trimming lower leaves, changing lighting

Hope she rebounds after her flush Lupey, she's been droopy for a few days now eh? I'll pop over to check on her, stress at the wrong time is no bueno... But she's an auto and will pull through its in her genes. I've got faith brother

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom