The Joy Of Growing - SweetSue Goes Perpetual

Is today the bittersweet day? All good things must come to an end right. Congrats on your new vape sue. I have a portable Apex that i have tried a couple of times but each time all i could taste was plastic. Probably doin something wrong. The tabletop vapes seem like the ticket. Anyway sue i will miss looking at the JD and ms. Carnival. When you get back you will have give some smoke reports for the cured Carnival. I wish you the trip of a lifetime. Thanks for all you do for for your 420 friends and family. You make us all better people.

Ive been rather proud of your nebula. Almost had high hopes for mine.
1Week, maybe 1inch
1204152301a-1.jpg

You'll get more out of yours than I did DankWolf. I look forward to you showing me how I should have raised her. :battingeyelashes: :love:

:green_heart: That is the cutest dinky little thing ever!

That's why I keep putting in pictures of my hand. She is so delicate and perfect. I wish I could preserve her. She's tiny enough she may end up a NOTM. :battingeyelashes:

I hope you have an incredible adventure! I can't remember when you're going exactly but it seems nowish.

:green_heart:

Is today the bittersweet day? All good things must come to an end right. Congrats on your new vape sue. I have a portable Apex that i have tried a couple of times but each time all i could taste was plastic. Probably doin something wrong. The tabletop vapes seem like the ticket. Anyway sue i will miss looking at the JD and ms. Carnival. When you get back you will have give some smoke reports for the cured Carnival. I wish you the trip of a lifetime. Thanks for all you do for for your 420 friends and family. You make us all better people.

Tomorrow 's Ultimate Harvest. Then days of drying and jarring and wrapping up the marathon journal. :laughtwo: this journal has been my most transformative. I came in wounded beyond belief and you all helped me heal, surrounded by your communal love I learned the true power of living in your capable hands. I'll never be the same. From here I simply grow stronger and more focused on the task of convincing others to consider cannabis as a way to bring the body back into homeostasis.

You guys were good. :love:

Welcome Arrimattic, to my journal and to the broader :420: community. We're so glad to meet you. Please , make yourself at home and feel free to ask anything. Somewhere in this crowded room the answer awaits. :laughtwo: Are you growing? You know my next question is "will you be doing a journal?" We love helping each other grow, so we - well, I get excited to meet a new neighbor.

I'd nominate her for POTM prior to NOTM, sure to win both categories :)

The guys and gals would be so pissed at me for taking a POTM slot for her! :laughtwo: I'll keep her out of that competition. I need those friends for my own future POTM attempts. :battingeyelashes:

I took some quick shots of the interior, but I'm staying out of there today. I want them to get every moment of baking time.

image4665.jpeg

image4666.jpeg

image4667.jpeg

I've stayed away from the loupe because I knew what I'd find would frustrate me, and it did. :straightface: Mostly clear trichomes. Just beginning the shift. To bring her this far and have to jump ship so close to the end. *sigh*

image4668.jpeg

We'll do this again without interference and more light control. Won't that be fun?

I'm taking myself out to breakfast. When I get back I begin setting up for tomorrow. I need to figure out how to hang all of this. I can probably fit it all onto my clothes-drying rack, so the plan I need to pull together is the swift dismantling of the grow to open up the space for drying.

Mmmmm..... The brownie just kicked in. My poor friend. She has no idea what she's missing. I shared with her the story of my first brownie batch, made with a half ounce of top-quality buds and sugar leaves and strong enough I wasn't sure at one point I'd make it.

The big difference between us is she determined that it was "too much" and I determined "AGAIN!" :rofl: I've been trying to have enough on hand to bake a batch that potent again. Maybe I'll have some dry for a birthday batch on Tuesday. :battingeyelashes:

Ok people, you know the drill. Get out there and be as loving as you can muster. Spread that joy far and wide. Let's change the world. :laughtwo: :green_heart:

image4669.jpeg

Happy Harvest Eve Sue, you should have a preharvest celebration meal and vape. I hear a lot of people keep their abv for brownies (already been vaped). You may try that though I would expect that you would have to up the amounts you use.

I've a deep fondness for toasted ABV. When I finish vaping I eat the warm leftovers. Quite yummy and nothing left.

I've a deep fondness for toasted ABV. When I finish vaping I eat the warm leftovers. Quite yummy and nothing left.

Howdy Sue!

I can't believe I have never been in your very cool perpetual garden. Beautiful girls!

Since you like the ABV have you ever had a firecracker? Take a graham cracker, paint it in Nutella, top with ABV and then one more graham cracker. Mild and yummi!

:thumb:
Bob

Howdy Sue!

I can't believe I have never been in your very cool perpetual garden. Beautiful girls!

Since you like the ABV have you ever had a firecracker? Take a graham cracker, paint it in Nutella, top with ABV and then one more graham cracker. Mild and yummi!

Bob

You are the ABV Master Chef! Congratulations on winning this prestigious award!

:bravo:

Howdy Sue!

Bob

I never thought of that Dr. Bob. I have some natural peanut butter on hand to use. I'd not heard of using Nutella, but I like the sound of that. Thanks! I'll give that a try. Welcome to the closing pages of my marathon grow journal. This is only 7 months in and at 436 pages of joy. You made it just in time for Ultimate Harvest. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I dry in my flower room hanging near the lights, 7-10 days until the stems snap.

This is today's dried and jarred. :)

20151204_180840.jpg

Oh, I just love pictures of jars of it!!! Well done Rad. :bravo:

I only have from tomorrow morning until mid-day Thursday to get it jarred. I catch a bus to the airport at 10PM Thursday for the first flight out on Friday morning. Could I cut it any closer? I plan to have a system in place to keep my daughter motivated to keep it all burped, because I'm pushing these timelines too.

My chief thought here is to pack it loosely, or more loosely than I would have if it were all properly dried.

Does this sound like a reasonable approach?

You'll get more out of yours than I did DankWolf. I look forward to you showing me how I should have raised her. :battingeyelashes: :love:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
Pressures on now, thanks for that :blalol:

*runs along to sing 'green acres' to the wee one, whilst petting her soil*

Back
Top Bottom