The Secret Auto Garden

Denser buds would surely equate to a higher yield?? if u got about the same amount of bud, but its denser, then that means they heavier?? but given how much u already like the smoke from sweet cheese last time around, and this time u will have better buds, wich ultimately will mean a better smoke?? :thumb:

yeaa random denser bud would equate to a higher yield just rather than small buds I want it all on the nice top colas but being less airy will give a higher weight, well that is the hope that the smoke should hopefully be thicker and fuller seeing as the last plant was favorite I have multiple ways of growing being tried so will hopefully know best growing methods for best results airpot/lst/standard I think this lst will be the best nugs followed by the airpot :bong:

lol well i hope it all works out the way your thinking it will, and tbh there no reason y it shouldnt really?!! but ill following it closely over the next few weeks anyway, as ive mentioned to you before, im really keen to get stuck in and try a full on L.S.T. similar to what you have, and think that if all goes well with yours, and this grow of mine recovers well then i will definitely be giving it a go on my next grow :thumb:

The only reason it may not is 1:I ripped a growing top so one cola down 2:plant was started too central too pot it should have been from an edge and worked across to the other edge 3:the pot doesn't have added calcium and effects of led can be seen but she does like the training and I think I'll clear an ounce of top shelf bud still :) if you do end up trying a hand yourself give me a shout and ill try and talk u through step by step it can be really overwhelming and stressfull :bong:

haha so far my grow has been overwhelming and stressful never mind adding L.S.T to it lol... as for the calcium, been reading a lot about Dolomite Lime and looks like a good option for adding to your soil, its basically Calcium and Magnesium, and added to your soil just helps keep them in balance?? but yeah i Definitely want to give it a go, I've sen some amazing looking plants when theyv been L.S.T'd and wanted to try it before i even started my grow lol, but am definitely going to have to wait until next time around, as too many problems with this one lol.... u think ul clear an oz, dry?? thats not to shabby, especially because you rate that plant so highly as a smoke!??

:rofl: True I can remember when I started and overwatered time to recovery seemed to drag altho they weren't as bad as your lil babies :( l.s.t is fun at the same time but if you don't have time don't do it in gonna end up messing this up as I just don't have time for her anymore I'm now just leaving her too grow when she should still be in training but yeah I have a good few main tops now and sidebranches are at same level it shud clear an ounce I got 1.5off my first of real nice smoke and she had starting issues this plant hasn't so hopefully will clear more but it's uniformity I'm looking for not amount :bong:

update-my babies are doing amazing there even exceeding my high expectations the trans si now boy is she quick she has 5finger true leaves fully formed and pushing out next set there's sidegrowth coming from 3fingered leafs internode and 5fingered the other plants aren't far behind except cream mandarine she is still a bit hurt from what must of been a hard shell removal but still growing so hopefully not lasting effects :) also got a sweet seeds Mohan ram day 1 today will update with pics at the weekend sorry guys only doing one set a week and don't have time on weekdays scaffolding is too tiring :roorrip:

Nice text update but we want to see pics Scotty, pics! By the way, if anyone's interested I think I just completed my best Photo Shoot to date in 2.0

DSC_11466.jpg
DSC_11484.jpg
DSC_11494.jpg
DSC_11512.jpg
DSC_11521.jpg
DSC_11531.jpg
DSC_11542.jpg
DSC_11551.jpg
DSC_11562.jpg
DSC_1157.jpg
DSC_1158.jpg
DSC_1159.jpg
DSC_1160.jpg
DSC_1161.jpg
DSC_1162.jpg
DSC_11631.jpg

Just for you bar had a photoshoot :) the sweetcheese in the top pic I don't know if you can see it but it's just one big five fingered leaf its so strange and the pic underneath is cream mandarine they are my disappointments even though i thought these two would be strongest biggest plants this grow :( the trans si boy she is crazy sideshoots from starter leaves :eek: gonna be a beast of a plant so glad i got biobizz at this rate she will of drained the soil by flower :rofl: i have defoled and retied the sweetcheese she is looking mighty fine now imo please give feedback on what you think guys :) PS. Remember i know she should of started at a edge and i could of worked tops around the pot as she went across but l.s.t was not planned i just get urges sometimes :rofl: hope you enjoy keep it green :roorrip:

That Trans Siberian is flying!! wow she has really taken off lol... all looking good in there Scottish!! I have a question about your L.S.T, it all seems to have been pulled over to one side to resemble a combover lol, imo would you not have found it easier to kinda spiral her around the pot?? so although she is positioned in the centre (which surely is best option for good even root growth?) and then have worked around in say for examplea clockwise direction, tying her down that way?? As you well know lol i am very much an ameteur, and just kinda working on guesswork with this lol but thats the kinda thing i would want to try (the spiral around) and i am probably sooooo wrong and far off the mark with it lol but if you dont ask you will never know!!:thumb:

Hard too believe she is only 9days old :eek: I'll start with easy part yes roots would develope best with the ball in the centre but plants are highly adaptable so planting off centre would help for the task but basically u start by pulling the main stem down moving the guide string every couple of days and then as sidebranches develop you tie them down where there is space I was hoping for a railway track look but she will look completely different in a week as the smaller growth now hopefully grows up to the top of the canopy i find this easiest way and imo should be highest yielding as there's so many open budsites :bong:

She is a real nice plant pitbull she is amazing me how quick she grows I think she may actually finish in the packs 65-70days I'm going to give her a dose of veg nutes tommorow her leaves are paling slightly I think she's growing faster than she can uptake soil nutes alone so will be updating shortly as for yield no where gives and amount but she is 30-80cm tall and grows in 60days so id imagine she will be around 20g dry just but her genetics of white Russian mean she is crystally as hell and the stone is meant to be a very strong sedative so potent as hell :) well she is a blue Staffordshire bull terrier (pitbulls are illegal in the UK) my misses dog but my snake :rofl:

update sprayed all ladies with neem oil and soaked everywhere in the tent fed up of pests and neem is fully organic (and I like the smell) spent 3hours in the hydro shop chatting while I bought it though :/ anyone planning on buying a Dwc potz system DONT cost a bomb but cheap as hell better to make your own but anyway so treated with neem changed the lights from 24hr light to 20hours and going to give ladies a dose of biobizz bio grow tommorow but am contemplating mixing in some bio bloom with the few bigger plants what do you all think? I will update with pics then for now here's the neem I'm using and the ladies looking sorry for thereselves after there showers :rofl: :bong:

Here in the U.K. the breed 'Pitbull' is a big grey area, particularly in legal terms lol... Pitbull's are illegal to keep here in the U.K. under 'the dangerous dogs act' yet its very hard to prove the dog you own is a 'pitbull' and usually are labelled as a 'pitbull type' and that would include anything from a Staffordhsire Bull Terrier, English Bull Terrier etc lol but i agree a Pitbull is essentially a Staffy, just have to be careful about what breed you say your dog is (it is illegeal to buy a 'Pitbull' however if you already own one and the law decides to stick there nose in where its not wanted, they simply will temprament test your dog, and if it is sound and deemed as not dangerous, you are allowed to keep them :s) british law is f**ked up lol

Bro, a staffy and a pit are the same thing. Here in the states if they are registered with A.K.C they are stafordshires and if they are registered with U.K.C they are Pitbulls. I asked because it looks exactly like our blue. :smokin: I will get a pic of her up but I have to be careful as she keeps trying to eat my plants. At least she has good taste i guess :rofl:

:rofl: I said that too the other half and she disagreed so thanks for backing my point now she will listen when I say she is a pit :) :rofl: luckily my bitch hasn't ate any bud or harmed a plant of mine altho she has been known to eat the father inlaws harvest and any trim I leave on the floor lol can't wait to see a pic pitbulls and dogs are my 1st love even before cultivation you just can't beat the loyalty :)

Agreed random its ridiculous especially if you know the origins of the PitBull terrier? I mean first world war origins not the slum origins? But British law will always segregate and "cleanse" the nation as the powers that be inforce their beliefs

update

The nutrients I've been using fully organic and natural, BioBizz - biogrow, biobloom and topmax.
DSC_1246.jpg

Trans Siberian
DSC_12331.jpg

Northern
DSC_12341.jpg

S.A.D
DSC_1235.jpg

Blue dream
DSC_12361.jpg

Sweet Cheese
DSC_12381.jpg

Green Poison
DSC_12371.jpg

Sweet Cheese
DSC_12402.jpg

Cream mandarin
DSC_1241.jpg

Sweet Cheese
DSC_1232.jpg

Mohan Ram
DSC_1242.jpg

Sleestack x Skunk (photo)
DSC_12392.jpg

DSC_12431.jpg

As you can see there now 14 days old and doing well even gave them all a 1ml per liter dose of bio grow around 125-150ml per plant and they have responded well so going to give another dose maybe 2ml per liter altho I am tempted to give a full dose of 5ml as I have a vampire chilli and coleus sitting in a strong mixture with positive results 0 detrement will see come water day :) also the l.s.t sweet cheese had a mix of 2ml bio grow 2ml bio bloom and 2ml of the top max and she has loved it since had a pure water but back in with nutes tommorow for her :) cream mandarine is picking up since her feed and mutant cheese is so strange zoom in and have a close look she looks ok from a distance she's the 6th pic down all one sided and growing a sidebranch no cola may need a replacement :( trans si northern are booming ahead and them and l.s.t are Sharon an extra 125w red bulb think flower is on the horizon :bong: sorry not been about hope ya all keeping it green :roorrip:

I'm subbed. I also grow autos (love them) i only have a big enough space for 2 plants at 6week age difference. You have a great set up. I have also just started using air pots and looking forward to see what they can do. Anyway i'm looking forward to see your ladies grow.

Back
Top Bottom