The Secret Auto Garden

DSC_09411.jpg
DSC_09422.jpg
DSC_09372.jpg
DSC_09481.jpg

Hey Scottish, great start on this journal and a really great finish on your last journal.
Question: I plan on using cfl bulbs on my seedlings & clones, I see you have 4 bulbs over your seedlings can you please tell me what size or color or what I might need to know so I can get the right ones?
thank you for your help.

Sorry Scottish, it was to late to edit.

Question #2 is: how high do you keep your cfl bulbs above the seedlings and clones. I plane on doing this for the first two weeks of growth than move them under a 600w MH.

Thank you for your time.

Hey Scottish, great start on this journal and a really great finish on your last journal.
Question: I plan on using cfl bulbs on my seedlings & clones, I see you have 4 bulbs over your seedlings can you please tell me what size or color or what I might need to know so I can get the right ones?
thank you for your help.

cheers cal how's things? You done the move now? Glad too have you along mot seen you in a while :) but I have an apache reflector which holds 4 bulbs atm im using all blue spectrum 125w per bulb in it about a foot above the babies headbit could be closer but I like a little amount of stretch personal choice as to positioning but rule of thumb put your hand above the ladies and if it gets uncomfortable raise the light until your hand can sit for half min comfortably :) with clones I guess you mean rooted? If not I'd keep them under cfl a little longer until they are established heat on cfl is a lot less but your plans sound good can't wait to see it all come together :)

Haha yeaa PitBull the faces are exactly the same I had to do a double take lol but my bitch is a little shorter in the leg and got a brindle not as shiny coat I'll post a proper pic with my update this weekend :bong:

4ladies have pre flower- s.a.d-blue dream-northern-green poison tiny little calyxes with nice white pistils at day 19 don't know if I'd of ravad a longer veg but they are large and should mean a nice constant harvest cycle starting with l.s.t sweet cheese she is heavily into flower now pistils all over but don't know how her stretch will go with her tied down but should be ready within the next month she has her own red cfl but with prefliwers showing I may change out 2blues for 2red this weekend :) also sweet cheese in airpot had a dose of all 3nutes along with l.s.t again not worried biobizz is great stuff shouldn't harm the ladies :) :roorrip:

cheers cal how's things? You done the move now? Glad too have you along mot seen you in a while :) but I have an apache reflector which holds 4 bulbs atm im using all blue spectrum 125w per bulb in it about a foot above the babies headbit could be closer but I like a little amount of stretch personal choice as to positioning but rule of thumb put your hand above the ladies and if it gets uncomfortable raise the light until your hand can sit for half min comfortably :) with clones I guess you mean rooted? If not I'd keep them under cfl a little longer until they are established heat on cfl is a lot less but your plans sound good can't wait to see it all come together :)

Haha yeaa PitBull the faces are exactly the same I had to do a double take lol but my bitch is a little shorter in the leg and got a brindle not as shiny coat I'll post a proper pic with my update this weekend :bong:

4ladies have pre flower- s.a.d-blue dream-northern-green poison tiny little calyxes with nice white pistils at day 19 don't know if I'd of ravad a longer veg but they are large and should mean a nice constant harvest cycle starting with l.s.t sweet cheese she is heavily into flower now pistils all over but don't know how her stretch will go with her tied down but should be ready within the next month she has her own red cfl but with prefliwers showing I may change out 2blues for 2red this weekend :) also sweet cheese in airpot had a dose of all 3nutes along with l.s.t again not worried biobizz is great stuff shouldn't harm the ladies :) :roorrip:

Thanks Scottish, that's just what I needed to know, thanks for taking the time to answer my question. As for me? I've been busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest lol. Our lease is up on the 1st of Aug. so we are now looking for the right place to go and grow, I'm looking to set up my rooms right after I get the house and pets okay. I plan on doing a journal starting with the building of the walls etc, etc.............to the end of the first harvest. So for now I will just live through yours and Littlmiss's grow. I'm still reading through the Littlemiss jornal. Is it just me or are you two doing a side by side cfl -vs-Led?

That's alright cal as you know im always happy too help :) :rofl: I hope you been having some relaxation in the evenings and not working yourself into the ground :bong: hope you find the perfect house good luck :Namaste: :rofl: not so much a cfl vs led as I would of had too split the tent in two to get proper results but a comparison between the two so far not liking led it has its UPS but it deforms babies and stresses leaves and the growth is definitely more compact my cfl grown ladies are ahead but have been from germ but mine are larger due too more stretch so led should come into its own in flower so if im right it will be cfl babies and then add in led during flower :) its the misses first ever attempt at growing generally I take over but she is completely alone for the cannabis im thinking even just getting her a tent and having completely separate grows in future it is hard not to start swapping around pots and playing with her plants mine are all optimum 0 work atm :roorrip:

That's the lil gals 23days old now 3weeks and all are going well except cream mandarine as you can see in the very top pic she seems to be a photo with a magnesium deficiency? But the rest are doing well northern is now in the no1 spot she has some bad boy leaves a few plants have a few bad leaves but on the whole all is good under this hood :) now on 375w blue and 250w red lighting and side of l.e.d decreased too 18/6 schedule ready too swap blue out for red shortly :) sorry not an in depth update but really busy atm apologies everyone :bong:

sorry not an in depth update but really busy atm apologies everyone :bong:
With the pics that was more than enough Scotty. When nearly everything is good there's not much to talk about.

Hi spimp thanks for dropping by :passitleft: the trans si is so pleasing the other half's choice(she seems to pick the best strains) but im so glad I popped one in she's a nice big plant and growing so quickly you won't regret cracking yours im sure :bong:

Hey there jade how's things? Your missing out she is an amazing plant(so far) but im sure you will have the enjoyment of growing one soon enough :roorrip: I nearly said no as I couldn't find much info but the misses put her foot down the Crystal loaded pic had her instantly so hope mine end up like the seed site pics :Namaste:

You alright welshy? The airpot is going good so far a little annoying when watering but I always have run off anyway so a little from sides is no biggy but I water her every 2-3 days same as the flowering l.s.t sweet cheese that's in full flower the soil dries out soo much quicker but the growth on her is very nice compared too the normal and l.e.d plants :bong:

Cheers reg :high-five: the lord has truly blessed me I keep expecting something to go wrong but the natural approach seems to be best remember my bagseed in a soda bottle in the last grow? I stripped her naked put her on a windowsill and now she has sexed for me she was a female so I've potted her up and going too disguise her between peppers In the garden for a while but may have too rig a 12/12 cab for her she's a mess atm but i will bring her back into my grow tommorow :bong:

Cheers reg :high-five: the lord has truly blessed me I keep expecting something to go wrong but the natural approach seems to be best remember my bagseed in a soda bottle in the last grow? I stripped her naked put her on a windowsill and now she has sexed for me she was a female so I've potted her up and going too disguise her between peppers In the garden for a while but may have too rig a 12/12 cab for her she's a mess atm but i will bring her back into my grow tommorow :bong:
:goodjob:

Yeah welshy since there should be no root restrictions im hoping she will be an increased size on my last cheese in a normal pot I think it may take a little longer than a regular than normal but well worth it in the end :bong:

Thanks bar :roorrip:

:rofl: I wanted too experiment it I kept reading it can't be done so had too give it a go I know minor l.s.t does benefit so major should give a nice uniform dense bud

Jade its soo much fun just make sure you pic a nice hardy strain with multiple sidebranchin trans Siberian would be perfect imo :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom