The Secret Auto Garden

I've just ordered my next batch of beans :) I had already purchased dinafems blue ams xxl auto and got 3 free auto fruit seeds and a fem photo cheese but once a month the seed site I use has a a special offer for a few hours spend £30 get a load of freebies and this month there's my dream seed set soo here's what im getting, I purchased 1x big budhas chiesel, 1x dinafem haze xxl and 3x dinafem white widow xxl all 3rd Gen (I only tend to go 3rd Gen) but then I get 4x dinafem fruit auto 1x sweet seeds dark devil auto 1x black cream auto 1x cream mandarine fast version photo, green poison photo and a sweet cheese photo,sweet black angel photo,critical sensi star photo :bong: so not only do I get the red sweet strains I wanted in my previous grow but was told no as black buds sounds horrible I now get to grow for free and I get to trial the photo version of my favorite plant the sweet cheese and extra potent green poison I can't wait don't no if I enjoy my seed collection or growing more I have sooooo many seeds now may need a new tent have a flower and a veg room....i wish :( anyways people I hope all is good and too all you American hope you have a good 4th of July knowledge is power :roorrip:

My only question is; When you going to throw a vision Blueberry Bliss into the mix?! Such a fun plant, takes up very little room with one giant cola!(i cant rave enough about it and will be growing it again!). The Amnesia Haze is impressing me more and more also. So many strains i wanna try now i think i will just let my wife pick and grow whatever comes in the mail....:) Iv been skeptical of the reds as well as the black-cream (it just doesn't seem right.....lol) but after seeing some grown here i am starting to get intrigued :hmmmm:

My only question is; When you going to throw a vision Blueberry Bliss into the mix?! Such a fun plant, takes up very little room with one giant cola!(i cant rave enough about it and will be growing it again!). The Amnesia Haze is impressing me more and more also. So many strains i wanna try now i think i will just let my wife pick and grow whatever comes in the mail....:) Iv been skeptical of the reds as well as the black-cream (it just doesn't seem right.....lol) but after seeing some grown here i am starting to get intrigued :hmmmm:

I've not had a look at any vision seeds may have too have a quick look at the catalogue :bong: I can't wait to grow my blue ams xxl amnesia has always been my favorite smoke so hope the plants as good :bong: :rofl: sounds like a plan its so hard too choose seeds but if i was too recommend any its sweet seeds sweet cheese she has by far been my favorite grow and smoke and a really hardy plant has took some abuse over different plants and high yields still :bong: i recently seen a black cream that was like 5foot but just one branch bud from base to top looked amazing and so tasty my only concern is i have such high heats the colors come through in colder climates so i won't get the nice purple altho l.e.d would help imo but my smokes personal IDC if me buds black i see it grow :bong:

:rofl: should check out the weekend give away I'll pm the site they aren't a site sponsor so can't post here lol

update not good news guys tran Siberian is now giving me issues I think its she is hungry for some nitro she has paling yellow on some leaves and a few have shriveled and died I have pics in the process of uploading and thoughts opinions welcomed need too have a tent move around the plants are having a stretch now and getting so big there is very little room and with the misses grow the tent is completely full the l.s.t is getting in the way now but I will try and do a full photo shoot this evening as I go through my plants and move around :roorrip:

DSC_13351.jpg
DSC_1336.jpg
DSC_13371.jpg
DSC_13382.jpg
DSC_13393.jpg
so second opinions welcomed is this Hungary for some nitro?

Plants often cut off the resources to non viable leaves. Almost always, when it's the lowest set of leaves yellowing and fading, this is completely normal.

Think of the tall redwood trees. The only have leaves for about 50 feet but are 100's of feet tall. It doesn't make sense to keep the lower branches that are not 'helping'.
Same thing with MJ. The goal of the plants life is produce flowers that get pollinated. The taller flowers have the best chance so even the plant doesn't really like popcorn buds and lower growth. We as growers do everything in our power to have every single leaf be healthy, when its in the plant's best interest to cull itself and divert energy to the tops.
At least thats how I view it. :)

When a plant start's flowering, she uses a ton of N for the stretch. If you have been feeding 'grow' nutes, just continue as normal as long as the upper leaves look fine. If they start to pale, then you can add some additional N.
But the next issue you may have is brown spots due to P use. Roots follow the stretch and the plants have a second root growth during the beginning of flowering.
Personally, I have been using the grow ferts for about the first two weeks of flowering, then switch to flower nutes.

I don't think a little extra N is gonna hurt, but just expect a few dead leaves at the bottom's no matter what you do. Remember we are just trying to help mother nature, She is still the boss. :high-five:

I have just recently started using a grow and bloom nutrient mixed in together and was thinking to remove grow but ill carry on grow for at least another feed :bong: im not worried about her shedding a few leaves I was constantly removing a leaf here and there on my last grow every plant I own I remove leaves to encourage new growth and better focus on flowering but with the autos there is so much scare mongering I don't follow my normal processes :bong: cheers for your help spimp its much appreciated :roorrip:

Strains on front of pot and side view ones with no label I have wrote what strain above the picture

Sweet cheese pic from under the pot sorry not very good didn't think to take it til after I watered
DSC_13401.jpg
DSC_13411.jpg

DSC_13422.jpg
DSC_1343.jpg
DSC_13443.jpg
DSC_13461.jpg
DSC_13471.jpg

Sweet Cheese
DSC_13491.jpg
DSC_13502.jpg
DSC_13511.jpg
DSC_13521.jpg

Cream Mandarin
DSC_13453.jpg

Sweet Cheese
DSC_13531.jpg
Sweet cheese
DSC_13542.jpg
DSC_13551.jpg
DSC_13562.jpg
DSC_13572.jpg

what I face when I open the tent :bong: I have raised the cfl too same height as misses l.e.d and have 250w red cfl 375w blue

DSC_1358.jpg
DSC_13602.jpg
DSC_1361.jpg
DSC_13591.jpg

Looking great Scottish.

Beans galore...

Back
Top Bottom