THsea Grows Indoors Soil

THsea....your thumbs are getting as green as your beautiful girls. WTG! :thumb:

040812151338.jpg

Your ladies is looking good THSea. OMM sent me a link and I actually found someone who has Church. The bad news, I am broke and will be for awhile due to having to move. But soon as my funds become decent, I am going to get some Church for sure. It is number one on my wishlist. I really wanna grow some sour diesel too. Just loved the high from that.

happy 420......
:thumb:

Happy 421! ;)

THsea....your thumbs are getting as green as your beautiful girls. WTG! :thumb:
Thank 'ya sir! *salutes*

Oh my! You might want to get that looked at... ;)

That was great Jandre! :thumb:
:high-five:

hehe, I had been waiting for someone to say it... luckily it was YOU! I knew I'd get the happy response from it with you guys. LOL
::high-five::
Good on ya! :high-five:

Your ladies is looking good THSea. OMM sent me a link and I actually found someone who has Church. The bad news, I am broke and will be for awhile due to having to move. But soon as my funds become decent, I am going to get some Church for sure. It is number one on my wishlist. I really wanna grow some sour diesel too. Just loved the high from that.
Ah, the dreaded Brokeness... I'm facing it too.

Sour Diesel you say? Thats another good strain. People go nuts for sour diesel here! It would always amaze me how some people ONLY would pick up some form of diesel... Madness! It's good, don't get me wrong! I really dislike having one type of smoke.

I hope your move goes well! And thank you everyone for coming to my journal! :)

EDIT: The Church is starting to stretch! :) Grew 1.5" since yesterdays measurement!

Hey everyone! The Church grew about an inch from yesterday :) I'll take it!! Starting to throw out a few pistils.. Its summer here, so ever so slightly longer days... Still, not enough to keep plants in veg... I'll defoliate the plants a little bit mid-next month... Maybe at the end of that month for ASHaze.

I was wondering... Can someone give a good looking over of my ASHaze?? I really would like to correct the curl... I've given a good amount of epsom's, but don't want to over do that.... Is magnesium really the issue? It looks otherwise healthy.... The curling has stopped a bit... But I want it gone.

Thank you all again for being apart of my journal! The encouragement means a lot.

I think I may pop the Star Ryder seed... :) and maybe flower the little kauai high and collect pollen... That will get it out of my hair :)

Hey everyone! The Church grew about an inch from yesterday :) I'll take it!! Starting to throw out a few pistils.. Its summer here, so ever so slightly longer days... Still, not enough to keep plants in veg... I'll defoliate the plants a little bit mid-next month... Maybe at the end of that month for ASHaze.

I was wondering... Can someone give a good looking over of my ASHaze?? I really would like to correct the curl... I've given a good amount of epsom's, but don't want to over do that.... Is magnesium really the issue? It looks otherwise healthy.... The curling has stopped a bit... But I want it gone.

Thank you all again for being apart of my journal! The encouragement means a lot.

I think I may pop the Star Ryder seed... :) and maybe flower the little kauai high and collect pollen... That will get it out of my hair :)

no thanks needed for me i like being around yours and others journal, great learning exp and fun to participate with you guys

no thanks needed for me i like being around yours and others journal, great learning exp and fun to participate with you guys
:high-five: If nothing else, this journal will be a success if we all have fun :)

I agree with Chronic. I enjoy reading your journals and getting to know you better through them.
:thanks: It's nice getting to know you all too :)

Hey bro, just skipping through...

Them girls looking super :thumb: Great going!
I'm watering the girls today, so watch out for slippery floors while skipping.

Thanks for stopping by Sisco! :thumb:

So!... The Church grew another inch! Woohoo! I think the other girls in flower are going up at about the same rate.
I stuck a little cutting of KC#1 in the ASHaze pot, just for fun. Hopefully it catches, and OMM and I will be able to try out a Kona Coffee before I seriously start growing that stuff out...

Gonna start calling the "other" KC2 as #3... Since I'm not certain they both came from the original KC#3 stock, that one could be a different plant than it.. So just to be safe... :thumb:
I have two really great cuttings of KC1... One will be the CS treated one... And the pollen of that will goto the other KC1, 2, and 3.... Woo! Should be fun! :thumb:

I really think I'm overdoing it with all the seeds I intend to make... So I've narrowed it down a bit... But I figure I can give the stocks that I'm less interested in developing to grower friends of mine... The goal, as I've said times before... Is to at least preserve the stuff I cannot get seeds of... Kona Coffee, Kauai High, and Kauai Electric... Since KH is a male, I'm thinking of breeding it with Electric... I don't know. I might make a different thread for the "breeding" I'll be doing... What do you guys think? I'd hate to convolute the grow thread too much... Hm...

Hope everyone is having a great day! Peace out!:peace:

A lot of people growing haze variants have the same/similar curl, commonly termed 'the claw'. I have personally had it on super silver haze and feel it is due to too much Nitrogen. All other plants were fine and it didn't seem to affect the plant or harvest at all. Don't panic, everything is looking great, keep doing what you're doing...:cheer:

It definitely sounds like you have a good game plan going on. You and OMM, are men with a plan or how about men on a mission....:cheer::clap::slide:
:) OMM and I have fun.

Bad Religion - man with a mission - YouTube

Hi Buddy....you mean try before you grow? Sounds good. :surf:
:) You know it! Even stressed it was a lovely plant... I really think it will be good :)
Loving your pictures! I just took new ones today... They will be up sometime tonight... Yaay!
Gave them all a good watering... And gonna get new soil tomorrow I think... So I can go ahead and move the Dr. Grinspoon into a 1 gallon.. And when KC#3 gets ~2 feet she will go out and into a "extended" 2 liter... Should give me time to make sure its cutting will keep... #3 is currently at 13" as of this morning.

A lot of people growing haze variants have the same/similar curl, commonly termed 'the claw'. I have personally had it on super silver haze and feel it is due to too much Nitrogen. All other plants were fine and it didn't seem to affect the plant or harvest at all. Don't panic, everything is looking great, keep doing what you're doing...:cheer:

Hey man, thank you!!! I won't worry then. It does seem healthy in every other way. Next time I work with hazes I'll not use OC+, or I'll put it on the top so I can scoop it out during flower.

I love haze plants! Super Silver Haze is a good'in.. Got two regular SSSDH seeds... If none of them go well I'll probably get my hands on either Purple Haze or SSH... Thanks again OG13!!

Man, Thanks for the tunes.......My new headphones rock. :welldone:

I'll be looking for the new pictures...thanks about mine.

Keep good care of the Dr. Grinspoon, she should be great. KC#3 will be great too, I'm thinking.

Glad OG13 came in told you not to worry about curl girl.........can't resist...I told you so....just saying.
:welldone:

Got Jo's new hose and holder today......had to pick up some more silica .......mine some how got contaminated? Yuk! :smokin:

I'll talk with you tomorrow......should be over to see your girls this week.:high-five:

Man, Thanks for the tunes.......My new headphones rock. :welldone:

I'll be looking for the new pictures...thanks about mine.

Keep good care of the Dr. Grinspoon, she should be great. KC#3 will be great too, I'm thinking.

Glad OG13 came in told you not to worry about curl girl.........can't resist...I told you so....just saying.
:welldone:

Got Jo's new hose and holder today......had to pick up some more silica .......mine some how got contaminated? Yuk! :smokin:

I'll talk with you tomorrow......should be over to see your girls this week.:high-five:

Yep! You were right! :high-five:

Cool about the hose and holder... I'll know better to think it was vandals if I see it cut up in the front yard! :)

Hi THsea! :cheer:

The little Hawaiian has grown about 3 inches.....and I think she is a he. You want me to bring him/her over when I come to visit? :surf:

Three inches?! Thats cool!... What? Male?... *BANGgoesthegreenbin*

Like I said, getting soil today... So repotting will start tomorrow... First the Dr. Grinspoon, then I'mma extend the 2liter the KC#3 is in... Then I guess I'll clean the pots the vintage and C+ were in... Move some cuttings to a better home.
I cleaned some 1 gallon regular pots... Might be putting some of the cuttings in there... Not sure.

I don't think the little KC cutting stuck in the ASHaze pot will catch... The wind has been very strong for a while.

Hey OMM! I found another one of those worthless gel things for taking cuttings! Should have thrown it away, but I put a piece of KC2 in there... Why not? :)

No pics.. Sorry guys. I took them yesterday, then couldn't find the usb cord...

Man, even with less tops on her... PE looks amazing. There are like... About five solid, big tops. :thumb: The Church has like ~20, but its more branch-y anyway... ASHaze is like, one top and a cluster-funk of lil' ones on the other branch.

May is going to be brutal.. waiting!. All the perpetual grows are really cool, you get to harvest every two weeks? Awesome...
If only they allowed us to grow like... a hundred plants at a time. :) that would do.

EDIT! Forgot to put in the height for The Church! As expected... One inch of growth today. So I think its like... 28.5"... :) The others grew about an inch also... But The Church is the only one of the girls I've tried before... So its kind of the "star" of the flowering girls in my book. If I had no prior introduction... I'd be all about the PE. Definitely the best in terms of smell... And I love the look of indica leaves :love:

Hey THsea! :high-five:

Not really going to comment on anything......I just love your enthusiasm......that tells it all for me!

Love you Brother! :love:

Thanks OMM!! :) I like your enthusiasm too! We play off each other well.

Still waiting for that SOG!!! ;) Getting the car aligned tomorrow.. So I can travel again!

I just read like... I don't even know, five or six of Twelve12's blog posts about breeding. I need a break! My mind is just flying left and right, up and down!

Out of herb right now! But I'm feeling good, so I'll look on the bright side... Next time I have a smoke it should be very pleasant ;)... That "Kush" I've been trying out.. Its decent, certainly potent.. But it lacks character... That said, its certainly better than I would get for the price usually.

Have a good evening everyone! ;)

Hey THSea if the wind is drying out your cuts, make a mini greenhouse for them. A cut up water bottle or a 1 liter or 2 liter should do real nice. Leave the top open so they don't cook in the sun, just to block the drying wind. They don't need much light to root, so maybe give them some shade as well (put the shade above the greenhouse, otherwise it will absorb the heat). Does that make any sense?

Back
Top Bottom