THsea Grows Indoors Soil

hey T and OMM you guys see the news last night about the hydro store guys?

No! I hope it wasn't the one on democrat street.........they are good people....tell us more!:Namaste:

Hey THSea if the wind is drying out your cuts, make a mini greenhouse for them. A cut up water bottle or a 1 liter or 2 liter should do real nice. Leave the top open so they don't cook in the sun, just to block the drying wind. They don't need much light to root, so maybe give them some shade as well (put the shade above the greenhouse, otherwise it will absorb the heat). Does that make any sense?
Hey! that makes perfect sense my friend... The KC cutting is actually looking great now!! I didn't do the DIY mini-greenhouse, but I will definitely keep it in mind for problem cuttings in the future... Now that she isn't stressed, the KC cuttings root easily now :)
Been having trouble getting my ASHaze to give me a good cutting... I'll probably use your technique for that. Thank you again!!!

Holy carp! No, I didn't! Why would they bust a hydro store? Strange...
I've been to the store in pearl city, kailua, and the one in town... They were all good stores, it would be a shame if any had to close their doors.

No! I hope it wasn't the one on democrat street.........they are good people....tell us more!:Namaste:
You said it! I just tried to find some info online, could not.. Found a infuriating article on Hawaii's MMJ... Ridiculous. It was saying that people are abusing the system, most new cards were for 'severe pain'...

They were actually considering taking away cards that were written for pain here in hawaii... Saying that is the guise people use to abuse the system... But even if its not "severe" pain, chronic pain can dampen your enjoyment of life.. And most people wouldn't want to be doped up.. Its a safe alternative to relaxing.. Stress effects your health.

I really like the dude that runs Harborside's explanation... That this is a "wellness medicine"...

Hey guys! Made some strange decisions... But its the easiest and cheapest way to really get this show on the road...
First, the tent skelly is going to be de-panda'ed/ The fencing material will be used to make the outdoor thing. And next... The 400 watt CMH is going up in my closet. :) This should be fun! Maybe I'll try the GLR light schedule... When I get a timer :)

Which means... OMM will get his UFO back! Since your using the cabinet again, OMM, that might be better than the CFL's.. :) Its perfect for that size too.

Gonna try do pictures tomorrow morning. Goodnight my 420 friends!

Well I decided to repot the Dr.Grinspoon to kill some energy... Heres a picture for you all..
IMG_076610.JPG

Theres a little kitty hiding behind! He was just curious. He messes up fake houseplants, but doesn't touch real plants. He is odd to say the least! Hes ~ two.

So yea... The Grinspoon is going well. Using a different soil, local product... It's called Menehune Magic.. It's organic, and has like cinders or lava rocks or something. I thought that would make it more difficult to repot... I was very wrong. It was considerably easier than using FFOF. If my plants like it, I'll stick to it. Its also about half the price.

democrat which ones that lol
its the one parallel with nimitz? all the way makai dont wanna use any names im sure you know which one theres only 2 in that area
usual story had the mmj cards but grows was over the limit.............. duh!
and i drove past there that day too lol..............

its the one parallel with nimitz? all the way makai dont wanna use any names im sure you know which one theres only 2 in that area

That's the one...they Have store a in Kaneohe too. Well stocked too.

Those other idiots were selling to the public....MJ, Hash, tinctures, oil, what ever you wanted. Not cheap either. They are going have some time to think about it. :hmmmm::whoa::smokin:

Whoa! Okay, I don't think I've been to that location. Thats crazy!

Those other idiots were selling to the public....MJ, Hash, tinctures, oil, what ever you wanted. Not cheap either. They are going have some time to think about it. :hmmmm::whoa::smokin:
Whoa! Gettin' greedy! Just like that cop who was busted recently. It happens.

THsea, that is one beautiful girl. :love:

You say that is cat? Looks like a little devil to me. :laughtwo::)

Yea, he's a litte hell-raiser. Not a scare-d cat in the least... He goes to town though, just rips through the house, knocks stuff off in places.. Fell off the railing in the upstairs of the house... He's not the most coordinated. But he will still jump onto the railing from the stairs in a full on sprint... So not the brightest. But you gotta admire the no fear attitude. ;)

Thanks for the kind words for Dr.G... She will appreciate them! I think she looks kind of shabby.. But repotting is stress. I'm LST'ing her... I want her to branch out.. Then grow up :). She will be one big mofo if I have my way! I'm not waiting 100+ days for just an ounce. Once shes outgrown the LED I'll switch it out for the CMH... and bring the LED back to you :). I want Dr. G to essentially take up a huge percentage of the tent... So no new seeds til she goes outdoors. I think managing the cuttings against the back wall of the closet will be fine. I may supplement with CFL's... My closet is PERFECT for growing. The only thing I could do to improve it is line the walls with panda... Which I might do after I get this crazy thing cleared out... Actually, maybe a good few other things, more like upgrades though (products).. Not changing anything that cant be taken out easily... Definitely will invest in the CO2 bags you got OMM... :)

Sorry ladies and gentlemen! No pictures, unless the camera comes home early... :p
The Pineapple Express.. It's developing fastest. It was behind Church, but now its just slightly bigger (flower sites, not height). Starting to get a bit exciting! It looks like ASHaze and PE wont yield as much as Church.. However, the haze will have one of the single biggest colas of the three, and PE will have a few big ones, slightly smaller than the haze's... Well, thats if they all fill out nicely. I think they will, their node spacing is reasonably close IMO.

Sounds good......your defiantly doing the right things. I'm hopping Dr.G does you proud. Lining the wall is good idea. Every little bit of light helps. Take your time with the UFO. No hurry. Peace!:peace:

:) New pics in a hour or so. At least of the outdoor girls.

EDIT! Here they are! Group pic, then The Church, close up, PE, Arjan's Strawberry Haze, and then the Kona Coffee#1

I wanna get me some of that Church :)

You know, its wet alot where I live... And this is one of the strains that does better in those situations (or at least thats what i've read).. If you have a lot of rain it maybe a good one to consider. Brazilian Amazonia is supposed to be good for such conditions also.

Theres a lot of good strains out there though... You had a nice harvest today my friend. Beautiful looking! Your White Widow? Way to go buddy!

EDIT: dont have measurements for the outdoor girls.. But now with the LST I've done on the Dr.Grinspoon.. She is 30" by ~15" wide and around 22" tall... :) FIM'ed one of the other side branches. It's a pretty cool plant. Very "sativa"

nah it wasnt ohana it was green hands

Hey those girls look great! THsea. That Church girl is awesome...they all are. Great pictures too! Your in the zone.
:high-five:
The student has graduated! :party:
Yep, got my degree at OMMU.. ;)

nah it wasnt ohana it was green hands
Thanks for clearing it up! I still havent seen anything on it..

Hey THsea, OMM sent me this way im having trouble uploading pics from my mobile phone, are you having the same oroblems? When I go to gallery it sends me to the mobile gallery and in the mobile gallery there is not an upload button any help?:peace:

Looking great, Brother! :bravo:

I can spot that PE a mile away with those HUGE fan leaves! :morenutes:

Hey thanks man! I like it too...Yea big leaves are neat! :) The Kauai High has had the biggest fan leaves of any plant I've ever seen. PE is cool cuz they are wide fingers.

You wouldn't believe it brohans.. I screwed up trying to "extend" the Kona Coffee #3's airpot.. Screwed it up bad! Ended up just throwing her in a 2 gallon bucket... Shes been outdoors, so I'm worried about bringing my small critters from the outside... Thats the next thing. Been seeing some white flies.. A very few leaf miners on The Church.. So i might get Azamax in the next few weeks if possible... But the KC3 looks fine.. Took a cutting from her, broke it a little, but we'll see how it goes. If it roots the one in the 2gallon goes out with the other girls. Its indica! Gotta get one flowering.

Hey THsea, OMM sent me this way im having trouble uploading pics from my mobile phone, are you having the same oroblems? When I go to gallery it sends me to the mobile gallery and in the mobile gallery there is not an upload button any help?:peace:

Whoa, I have no clue man... You know, I do take pictures with an iphone... But I hook it up to my computer and move them over... I upload everything on the computer... Sorry! Someone might know and post us a link here or type a lil' tutorial? :) Definitely worth reps!

Back
Top Bottom