THsea Grows Indoors Soil

Hi THsea! You know I think I would like a whip and bag one. Man they are expensive though. Think may go look in the local head shop and see if I can find one I like. Then order it one line....they are usually cheaper that way. :Rasta: Can't wait to try that girl of yours.:Namaste:
The Pictures you wanted are up.:high-five:
Hope your feeling better. :Namaste:

Your girls look great !!!!
Thanks boss! Yours look great too! :thumb:

THSea... Lookin good, sorry it's been a few days, got a little behind with trying to get a 9-5... ugh. It seems I wasn't selected...

Anyway, way behind, and trying to get caught up, but I had to stop and compliment you on the girls. I had a good laugh at HECo. funny name. please tell me that's one of your electrics...
:)
:)

Now that's too funny. Your own breed?
Nope! This is my first grow! :cheer:

[Church was made by Greenhouse Seeds! Single Seeds carries it,/QUOTE]

Just checked with them and another sponsor, it seems Church is a popular strain, both sponsors are out of it....*pouts*
No!!

I never thought about them being out... Sorry QueenTL!

Most of the things that I've been wanting to order are sold out or discontinued... :high-five: I guess it means they were good choices! :)

Forgot! Two plants that may meet your requirements... Mazar, and Violator Kush... Violator might yield more, but Mazar is a better high IMO... OMM has grown both.

Forgot! Two plants that may meet your requirements... Mazar, and Violator Kush... Violator might yield more, but Mazar is a better high IMO... OMM has grown both.

I will check these out. Hopefully they will not be sold out, gonna check out my CPR to see what they say about these. But thanks for the referral.

I will check these out. Hopefully they will not be sold out, gonna check out my CPR to see what they say about these. But thanks for the referral.

Cool! I just got some suggestions from my friend Lucy here on the site.. :thumb: some of the breeders I've been interested in carry it too!

So everyone, I just repotted the ASHaze... It's in 12/12 now! Hopefully the curling goes away... It also polished off the last of the soil I had.. Gotta get a new bag of FFOF to finish Dr. Grinspoon and then move the cuttings over to 2L airpots.

Well OMM... We will see how big the Dr. gets before shes flowered... She will probably go out in the beginning of July.. So it should be chop-able around mid to late october. Hopefully I'm done doing seeds and all that jazz by then!

Then our next round can begin.. Finding a spectacular KC pheno, growing that Buddha Tahoe OG, and the two regular SSSDH hoping for a female.

Hey Buddy.....that's a nice future your planing......now we can make it come true...I Think it will, knowing you! Keep doing what your doing!:morenutes:

You keep on too my friend! :high-five:

Don't think I'm letting you off easy OMM! I will need help finding really nice pheno's.. Good thing we have our current grows going pretty smooth! *knockonwood*.. We can figure out a game plan and prioritize for making some seeds! Might as well do it right and propa ;)

So... The 20th is a friday... :) interesting. How bout new pictures on 4/20?

It will feel like a real celebration, I'll party with my girls. Maybe I'll play a little piccolo.

The Vintage quickly turned yellowish in the fan-leaves during flower.. I should look back and see how quick. All the other girls have always been a darker green I think... I love it, that dark green look is fierce. Nothing in the grow is supposed to "blue" or turn other pigments.. At least I don't think so.

I was just looking up the flower times on the girls your growing OMM... Lucy and Church are about your two latest girls huh? Most of what you got goin' on is in the 50 day range supposedly... :thumb: Thats pretty killer my friend! Then again, knowing you... They will all go 90+ days and be couchlock as hell! 90 should put you around.. end of June. When I'll prolly pull my Church. :) I'm not sure I've got your patience!

You keep on too my friend! :high-five:

Don't think I'm letting you off easy OMM! I will need help finding really nice pheno's.. Good thing we have our current grows going pretty smooth! *knockonwood*.. We can figure out a game plan and prioritize for making some seeds! Might as well do it right and propa ;)

So... The 20th is a friday... :) interesting. How bout new pictures on 4/20?

It will feel like a real celebration, I'll party with my girls. Maybe I'll play a little piccolo.

The Vintage quickly turned yellowish in the fan-leaves during flower.. I should look back and see how quick. All the other girls have always been a darker green I think... I love it, that dark green look is fierce. Nothing in the grow is supposed to "blue" or turn other pigments.. At least I don't think so.

I was just looking up the flower times on the girls your growing OMM... Lucy and Church are about your two latest girls huh? Most of what you got goin' on is in the 50 day range supposedly... :thumb: Thats pretty killer my friend! Then again, knowing you... They will all go 90+ days and be couchlock as hell! 90 should put you around.. end of June. When I'll prolly pull my Church. :) I'm not sure I've got your patience!

No worries....we'll get some good seeds. I hope. Do you have any Cal-Mag for those leaves? I have some.

I don't believe the seed banks estimates....snow me the trics. I'm just about out of smoke......but...I'll be damned if will I buy any!

I may post pics on 420....but I have a date with a seed bank that morning. :morenutes:

Girls have grown nicely since last time i stopped in...they look super...nice and healthy and getting big and bushy :bravo:
:thanks: I think they look good too! 'Cept the Haze..

No worries....we'll get some good seeds. I hope. Do you have any Cal-Mag for those leaves? I have some.

I don't believe the seed banks estimates....snow me the trics. I'm just about out of smoke......but...I'll be damned if will I buy any!

I may post pics on 420....but I have a date with a seed bank that morning. :morenutes:

:thumb:

Guess what? Tried the Bubblelicious and with this long cure she is some sweet
couchlock with none of the stuff she first seemed like.....I'm Saved!
:circle-of-love::high-five:
:high-five: Thats awesome OMM! A 5-6 month cure must have done it! :)
I've heard someone say the same about a grow of SweetTooth... That it was awful at first, but amazing after a long cure :thumb:

How long did you let it go?
forever!

Two Grows ago...a long time. Made me paranoid after a month's cure, Not now!
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Or maybe I'm paranoid all the time now :hmmmm:
Oh no! Not to worry you OMM.... But everyone has been talking, and they are all out to get you!!

Isn't it weird when a hybrid gets you all paranoid.. I always expect it to be the sativas. All my favorite ones never give me a lick of paranoia (plumeria, wild thai, mekong)..:)

Plants look spectacular!!! That Church sure has a big trunk already!! Great growing!! :goodjob:

Hey THsea,
I'm jealous of you and OMM, you get to live and grow in paradise. Love the girls.:)
Hey Mr.White! :high-five:

Yea, its interesting! Paradise is subjective though. A friend of mine finds a place 30 miles outside of no-where in Vermont to be paradise. It's beautiful, don't get me wrong! Not for me, and my girl loves the option of going into the city easily. When she gets back it will be interesting if she wants to stay here in Hawaii or not... For now I'm chillin' with OMM in the islands.

Plants look spectacular!!! That Church sure has a big trunk already!! Great growing!! :goodjob:

:thanks: Yea, I fed these buggers a lot of silica.. Theres been a lot of wind while they've been out... Might have to stake them in a month or so. :)

Hey, now, Best Quote ever! "Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean that no one's out to get me."

:) Your a fun one Mr. Jandre!

Well, I added some soil to the ASHaze... didn't really have enough to finish the potting job yesterday. The curling isn't really to atrocious I think... Idk, its still kind of bad.

OMM, new idea. Might be cheaper than finishing the tent for now... We will talk next time I see ya about it. Not abandoning the tent or the crazy idea's... But a safe outdoor thing would be best, I think you dig ;)

Really excited about the idea. I think I can do it cheap too, but I want your input before I spend $$... Lucy gave me a good idea too about outdoor growing... Exciting stuff!

The third attempt at taking a cutting of ASHaze isn't working... I'm regretting throwing the first one out.. Its the one that rooted... Should have just topped it... Oh well. I don't mind taking a fouth if I gotta...

I think it would go well with the Electric... Strawberry Electric? THse'lectric?!..

...H-1? Actually, I like that idea.

Hey Mr.White! :high-five:

Yea, its interesting! Paradise is subjective though. A friend of mine finds a place 30 miles outside of no-where in Vermont to be paradise. It's beautiful, don't get me wrong! Not for me, and my girl loves the option of going into the city easily. When she gets back it will be interesting if she wants to stay here in Hawaii or not... For now I'm chillin' with OMM in the islands.

:thanks: Yea, I fed these buggers a lot of silica.. Theres been a lot of wind while they've been out... Might have to stake them in a month or so. :)

:) Your a fun one Mr. Jandre!

Well, I added some soil to the ASHaze... didn't really have enough to finish the potting job yesterday. The curling isn't really to atrocious I think... Idk, its still kind of bad.

OMM, new idea. Might be cheaper than finishing the tent for now... We will talk next time I see ya about it. Not abandoning the tent or the crazy idea's... But a safe outdoor thing would be best, I think you dig ;)

Really excited about the idea. I think I can do it cheap too, but I want your input before I spend $$... Lucy gave me a good idea too about outdoor growing... Exciting stuff!

The third attempt at taking a cutting of ASHaze isn't working... I'm regretting throwing the first one out.. Its the one that rooted... Should have just topped it... Oh well. I don't mind taking a fouth if I gotta...

I think it would go well with the Electric... Strawberry Electric? THse'lectric?!..

...H-1? Actually, I like that idea.

Hi THsea,
Sounds very interesting...she has good ideas. See you soon.
OMM.
:high-five:

Hi THsea,
Sounds very interesting...she has good ideas. See you soon.
OMM.
:high-five:

You focus on feeling better my friend! Thanks for listening to my crazy little ideas! Just finished measuring it all out... Really shouldn't cost much more than $50 to do... But I guess that depends. If I use wood I gotta finish it.. If I use poles, I'll need them in some sort of support at the base... I think I'd rather use wood. Think we've got stuff to cover it in the garage here.

Man, its so nice to know I won't have to dish out the money (i dont have) for the tent just yet... And it will take away a lot of anxiety.. :) Have a good one folks!

EDIT! tomorrow will be a tough day! gonna do something i try never to do...

Gonna go a full day without smoking. Wish me luck!
And shut up OMM!

Thats preemptive for the "you won't make it two seconds past waking up!"

You focus on feeling better my friend! Thanks for listening to my crazy little ideas! Just finished measuring it all out... Really shouldn't cost much more than $50 to do... But I guess that depends. If I use wood I gotta finish it.. If I use poles, I'll need them in some sort of support at the base... I think I'd rather use wood. Think we've got stuff to cover it in the garage here.

Man, its so nice to know I won't have to dish out the money (i dont have) for the tent just yet... And it will take away a lot of anxiety.. :) Have a good one folks!

EDIT! tomorrow will be a tough day! gonna do something i try never to do...

Gonna go a full day without smoking. Wish me luck!
And shut up OMM!

Thats preemptive for the "you won't make it two seconds past waking up!"
No wake&bake? Blasphemy!!

Back
Top Bottom