Tiger Balm's First Grow - Soil, AMS free, Mandala Satori, and AMS Medijuana

Thanks, Dean,
I was wondering if I were a sucker for buying it.
I went to the hydro store today, did buy replacement for the pH Down i spilled, and some 2 gal grow bags - 40 cents each. One plant has a root poking out the bottom of its pot, but they look a little too small for transplanting yet.

Not really OMM,but 12 inches is about all i would chance.Plant's show no sign of leaf burn and are not streching wich is a must when trying to grow sativas indoors.All looks good in your part of the chuckel patch...peace

Your right, I've never used an MH light so I have no experience with them.
Just figured they were too hot for up close. Thanks for correcting me. :peace:

Hey, OMM, the MH light is hot, and it's heating up the whole area, too, which is nice. I figure i can get away with keeping it closer because it's pretty cool down there. I do have the light on a 21/3 schedule, and am worried about the area getting too cold during the lights out, but maybe that reservoir will act as a heat sink.

Hey, OMM, the MH light is hot, and it's heating up the whole area, too, which is nice. I figure i can get away with keeping it closer because it's pretty cool down there. I do have the light on a 21/3 schedule, and am worried about the area getting too cold during the lights out, but maybe that reservoir will act as a heat sink.

Great idea. :ganjamon:

You're right, it was termites you'd mentioned, my mistake! Not a fan of either myself, usually helps having winters like we do up here.
As for those other roaches, I never mind seein' them :) Who knows, maybe we'll run into each other around beantown some time

Hello, blacken, it may be the light - 400 MH pretty close 'cause the room is cold. I have them in FF Happy Frog 75/25 perlite, fish emulsion at first,then a week ago started the first feeding of FF Big Bloom at 1/3 strength every day, which may have stressed some plants. over feeding and over watering? So 2 days ago, pH corrected water, yesterday dry, and today half strength Big Bloom and Big Grow. Unfortunately, i'm feeding the young ones the same as the older ones. i should set up a nursery for the tiny babes.

I think the big thing is i have a colder setup and thus the light is closer. and lots of ventilation as i leave the door to the room open. The place is starting to smell the tinyest bit skunky!

The Satori are all potted up now and under 100w equiv CFLs in the kitchen.
IMG_1169.JPG

The lights have to be that close to seedlings, because CFLs aren't that bright re lumens.
One seedling started to stretch, so I put up a third light so it would get a good dose of light.
IMG_11702.JPG

I'll get the metal halite going soon in the grow room!

where do you find them CFL black reflector hoods for your lights? do you buy them seperate from the CFLS?

Back
Top Bottom