Twelve12's Breeding Program

Mark30g~~
So with less than a week to harvest on the one and maybe 3wks for the others what do you reckon i should do regarding my light cycle(bag-seed for you can't put a time on the late flowering 1's) week 8 of flower and have harvested one mj which was 50/50 clear/cloudy triches. So do i keep my light cycle @ 8/16 or make the slow change to 11/13 but at this stage would it effect the buds or even worse for me turn hermie??
Really can't wait to get the next grow on at my new bigger location and does anyone no of any good seed banks for cheese or deisel strains and what does it mean when you see the yeild on the seed banks web sites? does it mean 1 seed is cappable of growing 500m2 grams per square meter obviuosly every body's grow room/sittuations are different thanks :thumb: :adore: :peace:
if it were me i would just leave the lights alone this go round, they will finish up fine, others may have a different opinion, i recommend castle seed co. you can find a link in the sponsors page,very reputable,prices are as good as anyone ,they will beat anyone's prices if you show them a better price, and offer a discount to 420magazine members of 10% code=420mag
hope this helps:thumb:

Mark30g So do i keep my light cycle @ 8/16 or make the slow change to 11/13 but at this stage would it effect the buds or even worse for me turn hermie??

To prevent hermie from showing up stick with the current flowering cycle until you finish them through. Then try the 11/13 for new batch if you like. Check out the sponsor for seeds. Cheese and Diesel is common now all should carry them. If you use Castle Seed use promo code "420Mag" to get 10% off like BID mentioned.

The yield will vary on environment, grower's skill, and genetic. So if the seed is advertise to yield 500g per m2 then it means the plant is verged for 2 months and flower out for 2-3 months usually under optimal environment and 600-1000w lights and may have used CO2. May have even grown outdoor which can yield loads. I always take the advertised gram per m2 in half, so if they say 500g I don't expect to get more than 250g per m2. Again, could be the above mention reasons. Do your best with the best strains and enjoy the journey.

WoCha Thanks! I hope the Downtown Stumble lives up to its name…wait 9 months you'll might be able to try it.

bigirishdoode good advice! MOTM potential!!

GodSpeed Thanks man!

Mark30g So do i keep my light cycle @ 8/16 or make the slow change to 11/13 but at this stage would it effect the buds or even worse for me turn hermie??

To prevent hermie from showing up stick with the current flowering cycle until you finish them through. Then try the 11/13 for new batch if you like. Check out the sponsor for seeds. Cheese and Diesel is common now all should carry them. If you use Castle Seed use promo code "420Mag" to get 10% off like BID mentioned.

The yield will vary on environment, grower's skill, and genetic. So if the seed is advertise to yield 500g per m2 then it means the plant is verged for 2 months and flower out for 2-3 months usually under optimal environment and 600-1000w lights and may have used CO2. May have even grown outdoor which can yield loads. I always take the advertised gram per m2 in half, so if they say 500g I don't expect to get more than 250g per m2. Again, could be the above mention reasons. Do your best with the best strains and enjoy the journey.

WoCha Thanks! I hope the Downtown Stumble lives up to its name...wait 9 months you'll might be able to try it.

bigirishdoode good advice! MOTM potential!!

GodSpeed Thanks man!

thanks 12 just trying to do my part, want him to have success with his grow! motm huh? you gonna nom me? lol that would be funny as hell considering the current noms and last months fiasco, and if by some miracle i won, id have to donate the bpn to the runner up lol talk about deja vu! lol:high-five:

Re: Genetic Unlocked!

...This one is plant #7 with the purple pheno.... Valentine Day! These are my roses.
MG_3169.jpg

:Namaste:

I'd like to order a dozen, please!

damn 12/12 you are the fucking man!!!! you have to enter thos shots into nug of the month for real! so nice =)

You gotta throw some beans my way brotha!! please =) please, please, please! hahaha... hook me up ;)

damn 12/12 you are the fucking man!!!! you have to enter thos shots into nug of the month for real! so nice =)

You gotta throw some beans my way brotha!! please =) please, please, please! hahaha... hook me up ;)

Forum Guidelines
420 Magazine is a Reference Site, Not a Market
Posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, mail order Marijuana or any other substance or article are not permitted. Additionally, Medical Marijuana patients are asked to refrain from using the site to solicit caregivers and/or collectives.​

off topic kinda:

I initially started my flowering cycle on 11/13. I had read this can cut harvest time down 1-2 weeks. But then I read it will also cut the yield down and went back to 12/12. Is this true? Anyone know for sure the yield effect of 12/12 v 11/13?

off topic kinda:

I initially started my flowering cycle on 11/13. I had read this can cut harvest time down 1-2 weeks. But then I read it will also cut the yield down and went back to 12/12. Is this true? Anyone know for sure the yield effect of 12/12 v 11/13?

As for yield, Twelve12 can tell you that one, he runs perpetual flower at 11/13. However I can tell you that with Diminishing Light for flowering which ends up with just 8 hours light for the last 3 weeks of so, there has been seen and increase in yield and potency from what I've read. This is due to the fact that in indica and sativa strains, light destroys the hormone in the plant that causes the changes in growth type for the final stage in the plant's life and causes flowers to bloom. 16 hours of dark sees a massive buildup of that hormone and explosive flowering in the last portion of life.

This, however is not true for Ruderalis or Auto-flower strains, as they are not dependent on light cycle for their flowering, and somehow their hormone is not at all damaged by even 20 hours of light. I'd be lying if I said I understood this one. I'm still doing research on this part, and have not gathered enough reputable information to comment.

As for yield, Twelve12 can tell you that one, he runs perpetual flower at 11/13. However I can tell you that with Diminishing Light for flowering which ends up with just 8 hours light for the last 3 weeks of so, there has been seen and increase in yield and potency from what I've read. This is due to the fact that in indica and sativa strains, light destroys the hormone in the plant that causes the changes in growth type for the final stage in the plant's life and causes flowers to bloom. 16 hours of dark sees a massive buildup of that hormone and explosive flowering in the last portion of life.

This, however is not true for Ruderalis or Auto-flower strains, as they are not dependent on light cycle for their flowering, and somehow their hormone is not at all damaged by even 20 hours of light. I'd be lying if I said I understood this one. I'm still doing research on this part, and have not gathered enough reputable information to comment.

Good bit of info , thanks jandre2k3!
So with my tangerine, I cut the light to 11/13 half way through flower, its now in its final week or 2. You reckon I should cut some more light off. Make it 10/14 or something??? Thanks:thumb:

For years all I used was 10/14 with great results and not going progressivly but straight from 16/8. Now I am doing the GLR and 11/13. Using 11/13 because I want the light on during the coldest parts of the 24 hour period.

I have decided to get a good camera so I can show off a journal. Grow beautiful bud, write eloquently and take fine pictures, I need this on my resume'. I was gifted a male Coco Kush by DJ short today, actually saved him from certain death. Very thick wide leaves and a stem to behold, also very thick. I will have his pollen along with the femmed Diesel pollen to play with soon.

I have a canon rebel xt slr. You can get them pretty cheap now days and I have to say it has been an incredible little digital rig. Look forward to your journals. Just realized how old the post is. Hope no one is offended. But i do love my little canon rebel xt.

Good bit of info , thanks jandre2k3!
So with my tangerine, I cut the light to 11/13 half way through flower, its now in its final week or 2. You reckon I should cut some more light off. Make it 10/14 or something??? Thanks:thumb:

Last week or two? Wouldn't make a whole lot of difference, but you could try it and see if you like your results, or you can stick with 11/13. There's no real set "You must do" for this. Being the renegade of sorts, I will be continuing to try different things and recording results and I encourage those that are willing to do the same, if for nothing more than for personal experience.

Last week or two? Wouldn't make a whole lot of difference, but you could try it and see if you like your results, or you can stick with 11/13. There's no real set "You must do" for this. Being the renegade of sorts, I will be continuing to try different things and recording results and I encourage those that are willing to do the same, if for nothing more than for personal experience.

Yeah man, I took an hour off, maybe wont tell the differance, but like you say, keep experimenting . Find the way that works for you best.:thanks:

Re: Genetic Unlocked!

Genetic Unlocked!

There are now three known phenos of Firestorm. This one is plant #7 with the purple pheno. I started to self-pollinate the top cola for feminized seeds. Also pollinate the lower buds with the male Firestorm pollen for F2. Going to attempt stabilizing this pheno while still look for more gems in F2.

Starting to turn purple from the bud to the leaves. Going to let her finish ripen the seeds and harvest her on Valentine Day! These are my roses.

Untitled-169.jpg
MG_3179.jpg
MG_3180.jpg
MG_3169.jpg

:Namaste:

Oooooohhhhh, MYyyyyyyyy, Goooooodd.....
I dont think I've ever used this smiley before, but it is waranted...
:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

Thanks guys for the compliments on the Firestorm #7, the purple pheno.

Bassman59 Only been running the 11/13 for a month so can't see the difference yet. It's good to try it for one harvest and see before I switch to 10/14 or even 9/15 don't have it set yet. Still need to find a perfect cycle for perpetual flowering. Got the veg cycle down. Will not know which is best until end of this year.

Back
Top Bottom