Yeti's High Brix Perpetual

Ya...not me...i want those years...i will NOT give my last years to an employer. I'm leaving the U at 62..it's their early option for retirement. My pension from them will take a small percentage 'hit' but the three years will be well worth the couple hundred less a month by working till 65.
Thats the attitude to have bud. Get out as early as you can and enjoy life. you only have the one!

i gotta stop rolling , and use the bong more...then i wouldn't wind up with a pile of half smoked joints...pfft..wat a waste .
I used to save em all...i still do ..but wind up tossing them....

Those roaches are decarbed and could be used to make some oil. May not taste great but you could put in capsules and never taste. The boss just eats the roaches, yuk!

Man I remember scraping bowls and smoking resin, yuk! Never do that again!

i gotta stop rolling , and use the bong more...then i wouldn't wind up with a pile of half smoked joints...pfft..wat a waste .
I used to save em all...i still do ..but wind up tossing them....
You're supposed to roll a big ol roach dope doob! I used to work with a guy that would fill his ashtray in his car with all of his roaches and once it got too full to put any more in it he would just throw handfuls of roaches out his window while going down the highway!

Those roaches are decarbed and could be used to make some oil. May not taste great but you could put in capsules and never taste. The boss just eats the roaches, yuk!

Man I remember scraping bowls and smoking resin, yuk! Never do that again!
I have a friend that cleans pieces for me and smokes the resin. No thanks. I used to when I was young. I had this piece I used to carry with me, well after buying it new I smoked out of it until you could no longer hit it! Me and my buddy cleaned it and ended up pulling almost 8 grams of resin out of it! I gave him the resin and told him to do what he wanted with it, I wanted no part of it.

Ya..like i said...i used to keep em , split them apart and roll them up ...i just cant be bothered now ,..is all.
I cant blame ya bud. I used to keep em on hand just in case I ran out. Then they were a last resort sort of thing. That or I would give them to buddies in need from time to time.

I had a friend in college that would take the roach when it was too short to hold onto and he would bounce it from hand to hand. Then he would just snatch it out of mid air with 2 fingers and hit it. Then back to bouncing it....he did this a couple times and there was literally nothing left. Lol. Always loved watching him do that!

I have a friend that cleans pieces for me and smokes the resin. No thanks. I used to when I was young. I had this piece I used to carry with me, well after buying it new I smoked out of it until you could no longer hit it! Me and my buddy cleaned it and ended up pulling almost 8 grams of resin out of it! I gave him the resin and told him to do what he wanted with it, I wanted no part of it.

Then again, the resin from your pieces are probably higher quality than most dispensary weed! :rofl:

Ya but...can you imagine all the 'nasty's' in that black old burnt gook? No thanks is right , but i get it,...we did shit like that a long time ago.....

it's actually great for back pain...By the time you're done smoking that crap, you'll have such a bad headache, you'll forget all about how bad your back is hurting! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom