Yeti's High Brix Perpetual

I'm in :goodjob: Lucky number 13

Thanks for joining Gazoo. Im not sure I would call 13 lucky but to each their own :)

Finally! A journal! :high-five:

:popcorn:

Yes Ween convinced me to keep my word lol! :high-five:

I made it.

Glad you could make it bud!
Hey buddy I’m in! Cool sounding lineup. That Slurricane...:drool:

Thats for coming by. The Slurricane is not as happy as I would like this round. It does not help that I snapped her main top right before taking pics. She was under the Grape Marmalades tomato cage and when I lifted the cage and went to pull her it she snapped. I taped her up but I am unsure how well it will work.

Did I make first page ... ? :bongrip:

Yes sir you did. Thanks for joining!

Good to see you Neiko!
:reading420magazine: got me a seat

Make yourself comfy!

You know i'm in Yeti!! Looking good, and looking forward to following along!

Thank bud! i am glad you could make it!

Morning brother! I was looking at that SC and besides some crispy/curling leaves, which I had too, the buds look really good and frosty, gonna be some fire right there!

What fire is on deck or has that yet to be decided?

Finally getting some snow here and boy it's a doosey. Probably about 18" so far.

:passitleft:

Edit to add a pic of my SC. She had some hash tips and so did the little wonky clone I took that was fairly lower/further from the light. Got any on yours?

Morning brother! I was looking at that SC and besides some crispy/curling leaves, which I had too, the buds look really good and frosty, gonna be some fire right there!

Finally getting some snow here and boy it's a doosey. Probably about 18" so far.

Edit to add a pic of my SC. She had some hash tips and so did the little wonky clone I took that was fairly lower/further from the light. Got any on yours?

I'm confused with all these new grower terms....Is that the snow storm or the fire??? :hmmmm:
:welldone:

Your Sugar Cane looks a lot like my Slurricane! Very nice bud. I just threw the Sour Diesel and Wedding Cake into flower for the first time. I have a Cannatonic that I am waiting for to get large enough to flip and then I have 2 East Coast Punches that are still small. I think I am going to drop and A5 Malawi seed soon as well. No Hash tipe on any of my plants. that is something I am yet to experience. :passitleft:

Mornin to ya Yeti.....i'm here...second page...pfft! So cool to see you start a journal....count me in.....i put my Bob Marley cooler over in the corner by your lil tent...cool? Help yourself to a cold Stella my friend!:ganjamon:
Welcome bud! You can put your cooler where ever you would like friend, make yourself at home. I will forego the Stella and stick to some water. thank you though! I am glad you found your way! ween was nice enough to spread the link around for me. Good to have you here :)

I am going to have to get me a seat change button to one over by that cooler. With that line up I am going to be here a while and will need refreshment.

Nothing like taking bong rips of strains that get you higher than needed from 2 puffs of a joint :rofl::rofl: Hopefully you are enjoying your day Duggs! Did you have to wake up at 5 today?
..Was up at 545 yesterday...not today. His mom has him now...she's well enough from her C operation to drive so...i slept in till 9 today. This old body seems to like getting up at that time...which is a full 3 hrs. after i get up during the work week...pfft! Well, only two and a half yrs. left to retire, so....

..Was up at 545 yesterday...not today. His mom has him now...she's well enough from her C operation to drive so...i slept in till 9 today. This old body seems to like getting up at that time...which is a full 3 hrs. after i get up during the work week...pfft! Well, only two and a half yrs. left to retire, so....
I am glad you were able to get some sleep bud! I hope these next two and a half years go by quickly enough so you can spend your retirement relaxing and growing all the dope you could ever want bud!

Its odd looking at how retirement tends to work around here. Most of the people that retire end up dying within a couple of years. I just found out last week that a coworker that retired last February died earlier this month. Sad to think he had not even a full year of retirement to enjoy. HE had to have been in his mid 70s when he retired though.

Back
Top Bottom