1600W DIY Supersoil, Seedsman Cheese, Seedsman Blueberry, LA Confidential, Seedsman Jack Herer

I picked up his Platinum Garlic and @bobrown14 is running the Slurricane right now. I like his Platinum crosses a lot. Anything hit with the Platinum is going to be a frost monster!
That’s what I figured! I had those same thoughts man. I tend to overdo it with research and I saw mr browns slurricane I actually just got done going through his pics of his slurry. When are you popping those garlic beans?

So I chopped them down last night @ 61 days. Really happy with the changes I made adding lime to soil and keeping lights farther away in the last 3 weeks. I also focused on letting soil dry completely in between waterings whereas previously it was my understanding that with Organics you want to keep the soil from drying out completely as it could cause nute burn.

My town jacked up the chlorine content of my tap water about a year ago and I didn’t realize it was bad for growing until about 6 weeks flower on this round. Always used tap water for organic and RO for hydro. Ended up getting a CuZn under sink carbon chlorine filter. Thing works great water the tests at very little to no chlorine Am excited for a full round with chlorine free water

La confidential are the purple plants and the green plants are a crazy seedsman White widow pheno I found.
5FE6EA68-B06B-4C2E-8ADD-A7EF37FCD616.jpeg
17297106-2B54-4793-89FD-71A70520E81B.jpeg
EACC4738-A6E7-42B9-A9F8-1C38C25B476B.jpeg
58A08128-CC67-47AB-BD86-6A05C307F28D.jpeg
6B969F27-731B-43F9-BCEA-29FD1EAD5FBC.jpeg

Sweet looking haul! I especially like the White Siberian :goodjob:

Just missed plant of the month and nug of the month lol contest closed while I was hanging and taking pics overnight. What a funny coincidence! Lol

That only means it wasn’t your month to win, so try again next month. That Cheese is impressive as hell. :goodjob: LA Confidential was a stand out. You got great color on this specimen. Thanks for the invite to the photo orgy. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom