1st Ever Grow, LED, White Widow Auto

GingerPaperclip.jpg

Propped her up with a paperclip. She seems healthy, so why would she lay down?

I had one lay down when it was small and it was because too much air from the fan was hitting it. prop it up like you did and make sure your fan is blowing enough to gently wiggle them and not hurricane them. Dunno if that's what happened to yours but it was what happened to mine.
Your soil is wet enough to last quite awhile. no water for a few days. Maybe a week or more perhaps.

I had one lay down when it was small and it was because too much air from the fan was hitting it. prop it up like you did and make sure your fan is blowing enough to gently wiggle them and not hurricane them. Dunno if that's what happened to yours but it was what happened to mine.
Your soil is wet enough to last quite awhile. no water for a few days. Maybe a week or more perhaps.
it did get super humid while I was gone all day, too humid, and if I watered too much, now I know why she laid down. Let's hope she perks up with the help of the paperclip and some dry time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Wee hours of day four from breaking soil and the seedling ( Ginger ) with the paperclip crutch hasn't really shown any growth over the last 2 days. Still green, so I think she's just shy and making a better root system. The other seedling ( Maryanne ) looks great! I see the second set of leaves just starting to peek out from the center. :)

I'm just joining in because i'm always very interesting in what other people do when they do their first grow. I'm also on my first 3 plants still but they are almost ready to be harvested!

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I know what you mean about investing money. I have around a grand total so far. Well under a grand but close enough. Really sucks ass. But 1 grow pays for it. Heck.1 half assed grow will.
Still sucks tho
well it's better to invest up front and you have control over quality, strain, etc. No more calling "your guy" to supply lol

Whoa, impressive. I am certain I will refer to your feed schedule and try to be as thorough and caring to my plants as you are with yours!
I'm super antsy about this 1st grow, but I am sure once I get a good understanding it will mostly be auto-mode for me for future grows.
I suppose the first few days out of soil is slow moving, I hope to see some rapid growth by early next week. BUT I am just happy that theyre still alive at this point LOL
Heya! Here's a picture of the one I have topped at 3rd node. .

420-magazine-mobile1978882106.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah. My people are so undependable. Plus I'm tired of giving my money away on a product that's not always worth what I pay to get.
The investment is over for the most part so hopefully after my first crop I'll never spend money on it again. Besides basic growing stuff
Yes sir! It's my medicine, not letting the fucking VA shove pills down my throat ever again. I am writing my own rx now! lol

Investing in growibg Cannabis? Well, if you have a plant that suddenly provides you with 90gr then you will be greatful. Just try to buy that 90 gram in your store

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom