1st Ever Grow, LED, White Widow Auto

Ask and you shall receive: :thumb:
20170127_085211.jpg
20170127_085159.jpg
Okay! Thanks hehe :D

First of all the LED is way too close. Start by hanging it at 1 meter (approx 50 inches). They dont need much light in the start and having the light too close may result in stunning them instead.

From the looks of it I would say you got more than enough power to get a good yield. I keep rotating mine every 24h so all sides gets the same amount of light.

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Okay! Thanks hehe :D

First of all the LED is way too close. Start by hanging it at 1 meter (approx 50 inches). They dont need much light in the start and having the light too close may result in stunning them instead.

From the looks of it I would say you got more than enough power to get a good yield. I keep rotating mine every 24h so all sides gets the same amount of light.

Sound advice! I just lifted the light. I also rotate them daily :)

FYI that pot on the far corner is just soil so I can use it as a watering reference with weight.
I want to grow more than 2 next time, possibly fit 4
I started with 3, then 6. Next time I'm gonna put 4 and top them. Most important when using LED is to have a canopy as even as possible since their penetration isnt as good as a hps.

420-magazine-mobile1125591725.jpg

This is my tent thats 80x80x160cm and the LED is half your power. :)

40-50cm to canopy at flower stage.

damn that is beautiful! lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks :) still alot of tweaking to do. I made some homemade C02 containers but it's very McGyver at this stage haha.

420-magazine-mobile933755597.jpg

I only have 3 15w lamps for my 3 plants. it's not much but it really does do it's job. They are standing behind the windoe so that they also catch sunlight in the daytime which is nice.

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I only have 3 15w lamps for my 3 plants. it's not much but it really does do it's job. They are standing behind the windoe so that they also catch sunlight in the daytime which is nice.

Sounds like you will have a low yield in flower mate :) 15w cant have much more than 800 lumens and you need a recommended lux (lumens per square meter) 10k for veg and 45-60k in flower.

Sounds like you will have a low yield in flower mate :) 15w cant have much more than 800 lumens and you need a recommended lux (lumens per square meter) 10k for veg and 45-60k in flower.

Yep, well I'll just wait and see because I can easily upgrade to 3 54w LED's or 1 354w LED. But if the yield is over 40gr then I'm already happy enough because then I'll know that the sun is doing most of the job and even in the winter. So if it's 40gr now then it will be even more in the summer. I'll only do autoflowers then so the yield will be a lot higher because of the sun that shines stronger and longer per day

Yep, well I'll just wait and see because I can easily upgrade to 3 54w LED's or 1 354w LED. But if the yield is over 40gr then I'm already happy enough because then I'll know that the sun is doing most of the job and even in the winter. So if it's 40gr now then it will be even more in the summer. I'll only do autoflowers then so the yield will be a lot higher because of the sun that shines stronger and longer per day

Testing scenarios is always fun, id opt for the 54w asap if you wanna see what the sun can do. I'm waiting for spring time in barcelona and I'm gonna put some plants in the window too! Measured 85k lux a couple weeks ago in direct sunlight.

420-magazine-mobile1164916103.jpg

Well I don't smoke and I don't need it as a medication so I'll just mess around and if I do lose something then I'm not really bothered with it. I just want to learn things as I go. I'm doing this for fun and stuff so well, we'll se what I can make out of it!

Well I don't smoke and I don't need it as a medication so I'll just mess around and if I do lose something then I'm not really bothered with it. I just want to learn things as I go. I'm doing this for fun and stuff so well, we'll se what I can make out of it!

Hehe thats awesome!

Well i'm already thankful that I can grow them here in the netherlands and that I don't have a dicease that I need it as a medication like chronic pain or parkinson. I would love to grow for people that do need it though because there is medical weed that you can get but it's expensive and not affordable for a normal person that already has a dicease. So, I'll rather just donate or sell it at a real low price.

I'm sure you have some pals eagerly awaiting your harvest lol (since you don't smoke)

Well i'm already thankful that I can grow them here in the netherlands and that I don't have a dicease that I need it as a medication like chronic pain or parkinson. I would love to grow for people that do need it though because there is medical weed that you can get but it's expensive and not affordable for a normal person that already has a dicease. So, I'll rather just donate or sell it at a real low price.

I choosed autos due to higher CBD values as Ive been on and off pills for anxiety and depression over the years. Last year I had enough and started to grow my own medicine and haven't looked back since.

I'm sure you have some pals eagerly awaiting your harvest lol (since you don't smoke)

Haha a lot of people would want it i'm sure of that! But I'm not doing any illegal stuff because well, that's illegal.

I choosed autos due to higher CBD values as Ive been on and off pills for anxiety and depression over the years. Last year I had enough and started to grow my own medicine and haven't looked back since.

that's pretty nice. autoflowers are growing very fast and very fast ready to harvest so you actually you'll never run out of medication even when something goes wrong with 1 or 2 plants

Back
Top Bottom