1st grow - Growing to keep sane

John is laid to rest unfortunately... he was a very healthy plant but it is what it is... on the bright side I have 3 seedlings and 3 babies germed and one is about to bust through soil completely how ever I gotta check pics I may have a second male which sucks but we'll see

John is laid to rest unfortunately... he was a very healthy plant but it is what it is... on the bright side I have 3 seedlings and 3 babies germed and one is about to bust through soil completely how ever I gotta check pics I may have a second male which sucks but we'll see

:rip: John
You're keeping up with the game! :cheer: You should put a sign up in the room like I did, "Girls Club House....No Boys Allowed"
Out of 10 seeds I only got 3 stubborn males. LOL
Fly some pics when you can see something for sure there. :)

that Dennise I'm in the Marine reserves now... I did an active duty stint but now the reserves done a few deployments myself hope all is well with your boys

well here are the pics of my possible male lemme know your opinions right now I have 8 plants if this is a male tomorrow i'll have 7
PB220052.JPG
PB220051.JPG
PB220050.JPG
PB220049.JPG

You know, I've been noticing something recently with male plant pics. Do you notice that the stipule on the side that the pollen sacs are forming seems to be always fatter than the other stipule next to it? I'm going to check some pics tomorrow and get on google images too.
Seems there's a correlation going on there. Whatcha think?

I've noticed that, the thickness of my stipules where the pollen sacs are, are about 2-3 millimeters larger in depth than ones with out pollen sacs... The bigger question is measuring the females to see if they show similarities during preflower or if they remain smaller

I live on the Tennessee side of the Blue Ridge........ Most beautiful place on earth :love:
Oh you hit my heart there dude! :love: Of all the states I lived in during those twenty years, North Carolina was my favorite! I used to go to South Mountains every weekend and hike up up and away, and have lunch on a ledge that you could see for miles around. The Blue Ridge was my favorite place to roam. As a matter of fact, my ashes will be spread over the South Mountains. It's in the will. LOL

I've noticed that, the thickness of my stipules where the pollen sacs are, are about 2-3 millimeters larger in depth than ones with out pollen sacs... The bigger question is measuring the females to see if they show similarities during preflower or if they remain smaller
Yepper, I better check that too. I have also noticed on all 3 of my male plants and others' photos of males that the stems have a kind of stripe of purple going on. Someone commented on my blog about that once too.
I'll be doing a little digging on that this weekend.
Sorry on the new male. Did you name that one too? LOL

Back
Top Bottom