1st grow - Growing to keep sane

well Charles the 1st is laid to rest next to john:rip::rip:
I need some females before I have to start a cemetery...
On the positive side i'm at 5 plants 1 that is about ready to switch to flower and 3 seedlings and one spout. the lil srout busted through all the way some time in the night... then I have 2 beans in cups should be popping any day now i'd say one in like 2 days and the other 4 days... I'm ranging them on there germination times. I guess i'm at grow 1.75 being that I have to keep using new seeds. I'm gonna give one of my seedlings to a co-worker next week if his clone doesn't do very well.

Moving right along there USMCO!

I use the vap.
There are some pretty good sponsors here that advertise them, check them out if you get time.
Just click on sponsors at the top right of the page and you will see a list.
I can't really say what is better than another. Mine is just about as basic as you can get. LOL
I think it's called a Bliss.
I am considering stepping up for one, but funds are going elsewhere at the moment....and if it works don't fix it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

thanks canna i'm looking around I wanna get it for him for Christmas problem is he's the type if he wants something he will go out and get it... gotta get him on before he buys one him self... can one smoke buds from a vaporizer or just oils?

I had a crazy thought just now... what would happen if I turned my male plants into compost for my other plants... they still have all their nutrients and such... I can't imaging composting my plants wouldn't hurt my others...

I had a crazy thought just now... what would happen if I turned my male plants into compost for my other plants... they still have all their nutrients and such... I can't imaging composting my plants wouldn't hurt my others...

Cannibal plants sweet! Actually I don't know the train of thought on this. Interested what others say:)

I've never thought of that. I don't know enough about the inside structure of the plants. If it's a male plant, it would seem that there are biological characteristics to it that make it male. I'm not sure I would want to spread that around in compost and use to grow females. And I could be way off on that thought. LOL
I did read that if you throw it into compost to be careful doing it with a freshly killed plant as it has been known to regrow itself in the compost. Stubborn things! :biglaugh:

another thought has anyone ever tried germinating a seed with a plants stem fluid, what would the thc in the stem do to the seed all these questions come to mind. But not ready to try any

not yet supposed to hit around noon thank goodness my plants are warm... also on a funny note the cable guy was just here and walked past my shed and didn't notice a thing... Me thinks my setup is working very well!!!

yea that guy would be in for a rude awakening I sleep like 3 hrs a night and very light and all he'd get are teenage plants and a couple salt pellet holes...

wow it got col last night and even colder tonight... neg 1 degree that's including windchill it may have gotten a lil cold for my plants... they seem ok though

Back
Top Bottom