1st Journal - M39 - Northen Light x Skunk - Soil - CFLs

Re: 1st Journal, M39 (Northen Light x Skunk ) Soil & CFL'S

No pics of the insect, killed all the ones that i saw and the thing is there were just a few... I guess ill just wait and watch.

Also i only saw them on RJ-11, just placed her right in front of my fan lol

If you were able to physically remove them I highly doubt they were spider mites...I would love to know what you removed

I like to use a few drops of dish detergent diluted in about one liter of water...

There are many other methods of control...I'm sure you will get many opinions...choose what works best for you
With the dish detergent & liter of water add 4 capfulls of hydrogen peroxide. Put the mix in a spray bottle & spray the plant & the soil every third day. I had a very bad gnat problem with Laverne during her early stages of vegging.

No pics of the insect, killed all the ones that i saw and the thing is there were just a few... I guess ill just wait and watch.

Also i only saw them on RJ-11, just placed her right in front of my fan lol
This mild non-toxic insecticide will get rid of most bug problems & it rids the soil of eggs that may have been laid. After you eliminate your critters spray once a week for preventive maintenance. That's what I do & I never had another bug problem of any since the initial one.

With the dish detergent & liter of water add 4 capfulls of hydrogen peroxide. Put the mix in a spray bottle & spray the plant & the soil every third day. I had a very bad gnat problem with Laverne during her early stages of vegging.

This mild non-toxic insecticide will get rid of most bug problems & it rids the soil of eggs that may have been laid. After you eliminate your critters spray once a week for preventive maintenance. That's what I do & I never had another bug problem of any since the initial one.

Will do that tonight !!!

SHould i spray the buds as well ? Will it leave a taste at the end ? And spraying the soil do you mean adding the detergent and peroxide in my next water day ?

Also i could buy this tonight and spray them before the dark hours.

Scotts EcoSense Insecticide Concentrate | Canadian Tire

Kills all stages of aphids, mites and whitefly

Insects must be contacted by spray to be killed

Can be applied to fruit trees and vegetables up to the day before harvest

For use on flowering plants

Sound good to me right ? Ive been doing some researches and some people says its really good...

As for the h2o2--- If you are using any type of microbial life (organics) H2O2 will kill them. Maybe a little dose will be fine, but in big quanities it kills it all. Ive seen great reviews of SNS PRODUCTS.

I agree with Jay that if you saw them, they wernt spider mites. Probably gnats or white flies. Check out the soil drench for those guys. :)
Good Weed Levernz. :ciao:

Will do that tonight !!!

SHould i spray the buds as well ? Will it leave a taste at the end ? And spraying the soil do you mean adding the detergent and peroxide in my next water day ?

No, it has nothing to do with your feeding. Your not drenching, your just spraying. The taste part I can't answer; I haven't smoked any of my first harvest yet. I will definitely let you know.

Hey Lavernz...did you figure out what the insects were that you killed?...my advice is don't treat with anything until you know what you are trying to control...once you know the insects...then come up with a plan

Also avoid insecticides at all costs...now that I know a lot more about them I realize how harmful they are...not only to you but also your plants and the environment...try to use a different means of control...it will be harder than just squirting them with an insecticide but will be much better for you in the long run

Until we know what the insects are you are worried about you will not be able to make a wise decision

Good weed.to.you buddy

I only saw 4 total tonight... Really wondering what they are. Their was 2 little spiders that i killed, they were chilling on the bottom corner of the grow room.. I will wait and see i guess and i will use my gf camera next time isee one lol ty :420:

I only saw 4 total tonight... Really wondering what they are. Their was 2 little spiders that i killed, they were chilling on the bottom corner of the grow room.. I will wait and see i guess and i will use my gf camera next time isee one lol ty :420:
Hey Levernze,
check this thread and see if you can find what you have on it. Hope it helps:
Guide To Identifying Your Pests

Thanks a lot Canna, pretty steep if you ask me yukkk :p

It really hard to say, i will really need to get a microscope or something. I can see them, see them moving, but cant identify them grrrrrrrr

But for now, levernz fingers is winning the war, but until when ?

You should have spared the spiders, they eat bugs. You can actually buy ladybugs online, and release them into your space, bad thing about them, when the bugs are gone, they also leave.

Back
Top Bottom