240Blaze's 1st Grow 1000W MH/HPS Soil Northern Lights + More -2013

240blaze

Finally decided to start my journal since i feel i might be doing something wrong. The shed they are in is a 2x4x7 box made out of styrofoam wrapped in 2mil mylar. I decided to try super cropping my biggest NL and Rascal og but only the rascal took it well the place where i super cropped the NL started to die. rascal og, blue dream extreme and both NL's were heat stressed and nute burned . I also lost track of time on the grow since i didn't think they were going to grow it started with the NL's being sprouted outdoors and once they had their second sets of leaves they were moved indoors.They are also on a 18/6 light cycle.

What strain is it? (2) Northern Lights (1)black berry head trip(1)Blue Dream extreme(1)Rascal OG(1)Purple Chemdawg(1)Bubba(1) bag seed
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? 2 weeks out door from seedligs and 1 month indoor
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Fox Farms ocean forest
If soil... What size pot? 3 gal.
Size of light?1000w mh for veg and hps for flowering
Is it aircooled? yes 6 inch hurricane at 435cfm
Temp of Room/cab? 73-80 Fahrenheit
RH of Room/cab? 36-40%
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? until pots are dry
Type and strength of ferts used? Fox Farm trio and Super Thrive
20131117_110759.jpg

This is the most recent photo
20131112_161517.jpg

week4 (indoors)
20131022_115718.jpg

week2(indoors)
20131012_114753.jpg

week1 (indoors) probably transplanted to soon
20131009_154619.jpg

So please any advice is appreciated and thanks for taking a look :peace:

Thanks Light addict I was also wondering on how long should I let them veg should it be 2 months or just let them get 2 feet ? And when should I transplant to 5 gal ?

20131120_080044.jpg
20131120_080023.jpg
20131120_081306.jpg
So I guess im going to let the plants veg for another month i probably will turn light 12/12 once plants hit about 2 ft im trying to get 4ft plants. And if I want that size of plant when should I move to 5 gal or bigger pots ? I have also supercropped my blue dream I may have went a bit to hard on one stem but it seems to have taken it well I probably wont be super cropping anymore since I have more vertical space to grow

I just noticed from the photos I posted my girls are looking droopy but this isnt the first rime it happens often but usually when I feed nutes they perk up like this
20131117_110759.jpg
can anyone tell me whats going on ?

well I'm not a professional grower but maybe cause when you water them they got like some sort off over water untill the ecces water comes out.. I think ^^
well looks like you have a nice grow and I'll be following your jurnal
:thumb::goodjob:

Thanks for the welcome and the reply Jimmy6000 Yeah i take them outside to water and I let the water build up on top and let it drain out I use the water out the faucet I live in socal but the ph on water seemed fine maybe its nute burn?

Yeah just temp but it warms up in the afternoon to 79 degrees in the morning it will be like 70 as for humidty still staying around 40%

im having same problem ..and i made my light higher ..and it seems do be doing some think ..when you next water ..use half the amount maybe jimmy hes yer man ..he knows alot more then me ..hes trying to help me at the moment ;)

Ill see if I can find my rapid test kit to get the ph. Thanks for the input boohoo I will try raising the light a bit at the moment the plants arent getting to hot I used the hand test to feel how hot it was and it was fine. I do see that growth is still going on in the the branches I super cropped

what im doing at the moment is using ph perfect nutrients sinsie grow/bloom ..and im having slight problem like yours ..and im just gonna wait till soil is dry ..then just give half amount . .. .iv been reading about my strain they dont like mutch nutients what so ever ..so i got to watch it on that one

Thats a good idea ill start feeding ro water only and try half strength on the nutes. It suprises me though since I've been following the FF veg feeding chart and havent had a problem till now I was thinking it may be a deficency of some sort.I also tried letting the pot dry out to see if it would help I let it go for 4 days with out water and it seemed to shrink more so I gave it water .

Back
Top Bottom