240Blaze's 1st Grow 1000W MH/HPS Soil Northern Lights + More -2013

Yeah these plants dont need anymore stress I just wanted to make sure they werent root bound but in that case I will just transplant today .

20131123_164918.jpg

Root explosion
20131123_180444.jpg
20131123_180450.jpg
Transplanted all the bigger plants into 6.3 gal pots and moved the light up its now 20 inches away from the tallest plant.

blaze .i woke up just now to turn my light on in my tent..4 oclock every fuckin morning sounds like a shuttle is taken off with every think turns on ..because its all in my tiny bedroom lol hehehe ...and wow my plants were having a right old good time ..they were singin and dancin ...because i kept my little house fan on low inside the tent all night ,,that must of sorted them right out..the straitest iv ever seen them ....so that was my problem ..im wondering if you mite have the same? ...try it for one night ..;) ...but to be honist yours now looking at it propley looks like its from /to mutch/or lack of nutrients ,,,Plant Abuse Chart

Hahah yeah my setup goes on at 1 am but its not to loud the rubber feet on rhe ballast helps alot and the hurricane isnt to loud i could always just box the fan up to lower noise level if needed .Yeah im thinking deficiency or maybe a nute lock ? It seems that a slight yellowing and shrinking but its only happening at the new growth. The girls seem to have taken the transplant well. This morning the temps were at 59 degrees and humidty at 52% is that fine ? Yeah I heard here on 420 mag how big of a help a fan is it only hits one of my NL's but is aimed at the bottom growth .

Yeah its starting to get really cold out here compared to the last few weeks. Im going to try finishing the box off its missing the front panel but im waiting on getting some foam to fill in the corners for a air tight seal for a co2 bag.

Top leaves seem to be coming back up and perky again but some bottom leaves are still droopy. Any advice on how to raise temps ?Im ate 71 right now but in the night is when they are getting to cold.

Back
Top Bottom