420’s 3 White Widow & A Do-Si-Dos Hydro F&D 600W MH 1000W HPS Grow

Hiya West!
Looking good! That's about the best you're gonna get the damaged leaves. As long as the new sets are verdant ;) then you've fixed the issue!
The ph took the high road over night , meant to check them before the lights were off.
It only does this the first 24 hours then it stabilized.
You're using RO correct? Is there a reason why? From what I understand when the pH is constantly rising it's water related. Normal tap water has lots of minerals in it and makes the pH more stable. I don't know first hand, just something I've seen in the odd video here and there. You probably know more on this than I do but I thought it was worth mentioning.
Yes to the ro water my city water is crazy and sucks . 400 ppm plus 8.3 ph . @InTheShed and I already tried and it was a battle.

Okay five hours later the ph for the tent ,
Yeh the tap water stabalized eventually. I bubble mine 2 days before to vent off chlorine and balance the ph. Once I do this the res ph barley changes once I add nutes and some bacteria for the roots. It takes a while for the equation to balance during the exchange from cO2 to O2 that causes the ph to rise.
Wished I could run city water , tried twice actually. Didn’t learn till I did it again , if I ph down it would keep on going down or if I added ph up it would keep rising till it was out of site !
out in the building now the 20 gallon reservoir is stable at 5.7 not going to touch . Both dwc took to 5.9 added 1 mL acid now both are 5.5 I guess we’ll see in the morning. Thanks Reave

Day 13 of veg
Outside temp 38 humidity 66% NNW16 mph
Building temp 72.7 humidity 43%
Tent temp 69.8 humidity 61%
Canopy temp 73.8
Water temp 63.1
Water level down 1/4 gallon
EC tds 1060 ppm
Ph 5.8
Normal state , nothing to worry about “carry on”is the word for the tent today .
Still filling in green , the dosidos was bright yellow yesterday ! It looks like the green got painted in .
The new hose for the air pump should be here Friday so I can get it back outside the tent! Rebuilt the pump yesterday, had all new diaphragms and bushings .
Here’s today’s pics .

Day 14 of veg
Outside temp 37 humidity 65% WWS 2 mph
Building temp 71.6 humidity 39%
Tent temp 69.4 humidity 33%
Canopy temp 74.9
Water temp 65.7
Water level down 1/8 gallon Falling
EC tds 1057 ppm Static
Ph 5.8 Static
Reservoir seems to be holding at 5.8 ph
Perfect conditions EC and PH are at the correct level.

Looking great west!
Thanks Silverfox125, I wished my dwc was as cooperative. When you have a set of roots that take up a gallon and a half in four gallons of water and nutrients. When it drinks that much water and 90+ ppm in one night it changes the ph , makes it too high !

Day 15 of veg
Outside temp 55 humidity 30% S 12 mph
Building temp 74.5 humidity 44%
Tent temp 73.8 humidity 40%
Canopy temp 74.1
Water temp 65.6
Water level down 1/8 gallon falling
EC tds 1060 ppm static
Ph 5.8 staying static added 2 mL acid dropped to 5.7
Shows growth needs to get a move on !

Big mama WW .
The other thing I put her on 12/12 last night !
The water level only drops 1/4 gallon .
The tds dropped 119 ppm on the Hanna scale.
The ph rose to 6.1, dropped to 5.6 . Got the spoon wet with acid and brought it down slowly. I had my back up bucket tied up . I just put fresh Z7 in yesterday don’t want the acid to kill it .

Day 16 of veg
I must have it right now the girls are growing!
Outside temp 46 humidity 66% SE7 mph
Building temp 73.1 humidity 59%
Tent temp 73.7 humidity 57%
Canopy temp 78.3
Water temp 66.7
Water level down 1/8 gallon Falling
EC tds 1060 ppm Static
Ph 5.7 Static
The ph is far more stable in a 20 gallon reservoir verses a five gallon bucket that you can only put in 4 gallons of water and nutrients!

Mama WW did it again , hungry gal . Seems like every day I have to bring the ph down ! Was back to 6.1 ph this morning. Adjusted back to 5.7 . She actually took down 106 ppm in nutrients again . Down 1/2 gallon of water plus the ph rise . So for the chart Falling water Falling EC and Rising Ph .
That’s 426 ppm in nutrients used since the water and nutrients change .

Back
Top Bottom