420’s DWC 4 Dosidos MC 2020 Grow

Day 95/Day 63 of 12/12 dwc
Checked the trichs running 75 to 90 % cloudy #4 has a tad Amber . Planning tomorrow morning if 100% cloudy there coming down . Appears these girls did just like mama around 63 days from flip , both had hairs by the 5th day !
#1 Dosidos
Water temp 64.9
Water level down 1/3 gallon Falling
TDS 463 ppm was 478 ppm Falling
Ph 6.3 Rising was 5.9
#2 Dosidos
Water temp 65.3
Water level down 2/3 gallon Falling
TDS 283 ppm was 344 ppm Falling
Ph 6.7 Rising
Leaving it !
#3 Dosidos
Hanging
#4 Dosidos
Water temp 64.4
Water level down 1/2 gallon Falling
TDS 448 ppm was 468 ppm Falling
Ph 6.8 Rising
Leaving also !

6EA0B2A1-E73D-46F4-AA34-51941F10B871.png

Dosidos
838FFEC2-C35E-4398-9CD1-FCF4D87EF8EF.png

White Widow tops
64F85C02-44C6-4C7A-8153-B9C9F85C1A25.png

White Widow Larf
These capsules are all pretty strong but this last one can be taken during the day time !

So much frost on those but they look like a serious pain in the ass to trim. Good thing you don't have to since they're all getting SQUISHED! Congrats on the haul and the harvest. Dinner's on you. :thumb:

202mg/serving. :eek:
The trim I’m gonna leave the sugar leaves that got engulfed by the Bud this time . Mama can trim when she’s ready to roll one . Mama also said the flavor got stronger after the jar cure on the last Dosidos!
For the squish I’m doing 2 ounces mama can have the rest!
I see you spotted the 202 mg/s Ithink 200 mL evoo instead of 50 mL ! Stoned I’ve only done this twice to see if it did the same and yes jelly legs plus laugh your a off ! I believe I need to use more evoo and coconut oil and just take more if I need it . I followed @candycane to the vt site to get those numbers, when I ran mine I said oh shit no wonder ! Even the WW tops is awe full close to the Dosidos!And thanks if I get to LA you bet diners on me !

Most definitely want to visit Canada again especially your area !
My area isn’t anything special, two hours to the west of me though! That’s where it’s at!! :high-five:

Nothing but prairies around me!! (Boring) @HashFart lives in that area I was talking about, It’s much nicer then my area!

My area isn’t anything special, two hours to the west of me though! That’s where it’s at!! :high-five:

Nothing but prairies around me!! (Boring) @HashFart lives in that area I was talking about, It’s much nicer then my area!
West hippie if you come to Canada I would suggest valemount it's not packed with people and if your an outdoor person you will enjoy it ,,,, mullets are still cool there

West hippie if you come to Canada I would suggest valemount it's not packed with people and if your an outdoor person you will enjoy it ,,,, mullets are still cool there
I’m gonna take the wife with me this time so it will be fun and games no work . I love people but it will probably be a year or more before we can schedule a trip . Hell yes to the outdoors not a bear hunter just the ones that are readily to eat deer ect . No mullet here just a typical long hair hippie with a cowboy hat .

Back
Top Bottom