420’s Perfect Sun LED Nutrients DWC Alcapoco Gold & White Widow 420’s West Hippie Grows

Glad to see you back in the garden West. Looking great as always.

03/25/2022 day 23 of 12/12
Supercrop didn’t last long one knot on Mira and two on Dione, Dione’s all most caught up to the top !
Mira
TDS 403 ppm was 545 ppm Falling
Water temp 67.8
Water level down 1/2 gallon Falling
Ph 5.9 was 5.7 Rising no adjustments

Dione
TDS 419 ppm was 494 ppm Falling
Water temp 67.8
Ph 5.9 was 5.8 Rising

Here’s the monster zkittles

Getting two buckets ready for a change on Mira and Dione. When I get back to the house I guess I better order more Perfect Sun Led Nutrients A&B plus colossal P , there not going to make another five weeks .

Getting two buckets ready for a change on Mira and Dione. When I get back to the house I guess I better order more Perfect Sun Led Nutrients A&B plus colossal P , there not going to make another five weeks .
How do you go about changing nute water in bucket?
When changing my res., I put a small electric water pump with a fifteen foot hose leading to a deep sink drain. It'll take it down to less than an inch and from there I can put a small bucket under the tray drains and carry the res./tote to the deep sink and clean as necessary. Then I just put it back under the tray and load up a fresh res of nute water.

How do you go about changing nute water in bucket?
When changing my res., I put a small electric water pump with a fifteen foot hose leading to a deep sink drain. It'll take it down to less than an inch and from there I can put a small bucket under the tray drains and carry the res./tote to the deep sink and clean as necessary. Then I just put it back under the tray and load up a fresh res of nute water.
I like putting them in an empty bucket while I mix the nutrients. Let those roots get some air and let the old nutrients drain off . I do fry some leaves if I’m not careful swapping them out. Good old dwc, flood & drain is so much easier , nobody moves . The buckets from the spent dwc nutrients go to the peach trees . On my 20 gallon reservoir I just siphoned it out into a barrel and then to the peach trees .

03/24/2022 day 22 of 12/12
Nice to be able to see the grow room . Girls are building buds and appear to still be stretching. Supercrop helped on Dione and the big monster zkittles. New legs on the girls and the big MZ . Girls have all been praying to the lights. Have another under a canopy outside that’s praying to the sun ?
Mira and Dione had a water and nutrients change yesterday but munching these solids from Perfect Sun Led Nutrients like mad !
Mira
TDS 545 ppm was 721 ppm Falling
Water temp 72.9
Ph 5.7 was 5.6 Rising

Dione
TDS 494 ppm was 719 ppm Falling
Water temp 73.0
Ph 5.8 was 5.6 Rising

DA2101F9-E53E-4A12-923D-83CA3880C862.jpeg
Ultra jealous. Plants are amazing. And you have a couple strains that are so right up my alley, the AG and the WW. Man I can't wait to see how the buds turn out. I'm kind of using your training as my model for the Fruity Pebble Cookies.

:oops:

Ultra jealous. Plants are amazing. And you have a couple strains that are so right up my alley, the AG and the WW. Man I can't wait to see how the buds turn out. I'm kind of using your training as my model for the Fruity Pebble Cookies.

Hey @West Hippie, not to put you on the spot, but is there any chance I could coax you into describing what it is you do or don't do when you train to get the plants looking like this? It appears you top some at the main and not others, and it also appears you only top side branches maybe once. Most of your branches look like solid solos, but that can't be possible, you must have topped something. It also appears that you take zero leaves in veg, other than cleaning out the lower undercarriages. That's what I can see from here. Any chance you could fill in a few blanks, please?

Thanks!!! (and feel free to direct me somewhere or take this off journal if it's too long or inappropriate or whatever)

I like putting them in an empty bucket while I mix the nutrients. Let those roots get some air and let the old nutrients drain off . I do fry some leaves if I’m not careful swapping them out. Good old dwc, flood & drain is so much easier , nobody moves . The buckets from the spent dwc nutrients go to the peach trees . On my 20 gallon reservoir I just siphoned it out into a barrel and then to the peach trees .
My deep sink doesn't drain into the septic and I can capture the used nute water. It was raining when I changed it so I didn't want to get wet while capturing it. I have a couple of 5 gallon buckets that are cracked at the bottom so they leak out. I thought about catching the used water and just setting the bucket down by some of our shrubbery. Do you think the stronger nute water, later in the grow, would burn the shrubs?

Just a heads up. I started a new journal for Vanilla Kush. I will be in the tray within a couple of weeks. I already have roots on a couple of cuttings. Would appreciate your inputs.

The AG I’ve already smoked , it’s a breakfast smoke . I’ve got a different WW then I had before ,so not sure what to expect. Hey the girls like jewelry , but I haven’t used them on these girls! I supercropped the main top of the AG&WW , the WW twice and cleared the bottoms and these came from seed . The MZs I did a topping of the main and then a supercrop on there main tops and clear the bottom on one , but these are clones .
I was building roots in veg and leaves can give a lot of help in that aspect.
Hopefully this helps .

03/26/2022 day 24 of 12/12
Checked these girls out throughly for bugs ,none on these !
Mira’s old bucket
TDS 289 ppm was 403 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.1
Ph 6.1 was 5.9 Rising
Mira’s fresh bucket
TDS 719 ppm
Water temp 70.9
Water level 3 gallons ro 4 ppm 6.4 ph
Ph 5.4
Perfect Sun Led Nutrients A&B 36 mL of each , Colossal P 21 mL ,Calmag 3 mL and Flower Girl 10 mL . Both has the same bucket of nutrients.

Tell me this doesn’t look like a weed growing on the above pics !
Dione’s old bucket
TDS 371 ppm was 419 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.1
Ph 5.9 static
Dione’s fresh bucket
TDS 722 ppm
Water temp 70.9
Water level 3 gallons ro
Ph 5.4

And lets show the MZs

My deep sink doesn't drain into the septic and I can capture the used nute water. It was raining when I changed it so I didn't want to get wet while capturing it. I have a couple of 5 gallon buckets that are cracked at the bottom so they leak out. I thought about catching the used water and just setting the bucket down by some of our shrubbery. Do you think the stronger nute water, later in the grow, would burn the shrubs?

Just a heads up. I started a new journal for Vanilla Kush. I will be in the tray within a couple of weeks. I already have roots on a couple of cuttings. Would appreciate your inputs.
I’ll catch up here before the weekend is over and the old nutrients I put it on mama’s ivy’s and never see burnt leaves . My peach trees don’t like the mc nutrients like they did the left over advanced nutrients, super fat peaches .

03/27/2022 day 25 of 12/12
Checked these girls for mites , none to be found . Bug doc sprayed under the building and down the back wall are ants dead in the DE . DE stopped those running from the outside spray job .
These girls are getting nutrients changed every 4 days . After figuring for the next 6 weeks or less (white widow usually 53 days) but this is from another vender which shows the thc less on this one !
Mira
TDS 527 ppm was 719 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.4
Ph 5.9 was 5.4 Rising no adjustments

Dione
TDS 465 ppm was 722 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.4
Ph 5.6 was 5.4 Rising no adjustments
Both are taking these solids seriously up . The P 4000 is at 80% plus the Mega is at 80% according to the watt meter !

Here’s the MZ’s guess there staying.

03/28/2022 day 26 of 12/12
I did what SNS said and put one gallon of 209 in my nutrients on both girls,Mira&Dione . The girls on both sides have (had) mites . There up high on the girls on big fans . Spent most of my morning on the floor looking up , spinning the big leaves to check them . MZ had a few but none on MZX , must have not got here yet . I’ve picked Mira&Dione apart none at all , I repeat. Maybe they don’t like the taste as they state in there add .
Mira
TDS 436 ppm was 527 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.4
Ph 6.2 was 5.9 Rising no adjustments
Dione
TDS 337 ppm was 465 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.4
Ph 6.1 was 5.6 Rising
These nutrients work great but are gone in three days . Which is fine Mira has slightly brown tips and the same on Dione .
I guess I’ll spray cold pressed neem underneath and 217 on top of the whole room plus the four corners with more DE then the tote and buckets with safer soap !

West they are looking good to me. The AG is one of four I'm planning for next year so I'm watching it close. One of the things at the 30 day mark that I'm noticing is that I should still be getting good airflow as the thinner leaves don't seem as if they would be as stifling as a thick leaved indica. Thinking of the 4x4 screen.

West they are looking good to me. The AG is one of four I'm planning for next year so I'm watching it close. One of the things at the 30 day mark that I'm noticing is that I should still be getting good airflow as the thinner leaves don't seem as if they would be as stifling as a thick leaved indica. Thinking of the 4x4 screen.
Your right , the AG stayed thin I’m just keeping the larf that hides out taken off . I didn’t top her just supercropped once trying to get the rest to catch up .

You will never run out of Perfect Sun Led Nutrients, ordered the extra A&B the afternoon of the 25th here today the 28th . That’s a sponsor that’s willing to please .

The AG I’ve already smoked , it’s a breakfast smoke . I’ve got a different WW then I had before ,so not sure what to expect. Hey the girls like jewelry , but I haven’t used them on these girls! I supercropped the main top of the AG&WW , the WW twice and cleared the bottoms and these came from seed . The MZs I did a topping of the main and then a supercrop on there main tops and clear the bottom on one , but these are clones .
I was building roots in veg and leaves can give a lot of help in that aspect.
Hopefully this helps .
That's exactly what I was looking for, thanks! When you say you topped a main twice, does that mean you topped it once, and then topped both branches that came off that?

That's exactly what I was looking for, thanks! When you say you topped a main twice, does that mean you topped it once, and then topped both branches that came off that?
No topping on the AG&WW just supercrop. Supercropped the WW twice , a pic ought to help . The MZ I did one topping, I’ll spin her where you can see the two main tops .

03/29/2022 day 27 of 12/12
Upon light inspection no critters still.
Mira
TDS 338 ppm was 436 ppm Falling
Water temp 73.6
Water level down 3/4 gallon Falling
Ph 6.3 was 6.2 Rising no adjustments
Change tomorrow

Dione’s old bucket
TDS 197 ppm was 337 ppm Falling
Water temp 73.6
Water level down 3/4 gallon Falling
Ph 6.1 was 6.1 Static
Dione’s fresh bucket
TDS 1090 ppm same dose not sure but three tds pens can’t be wrong .
Water temp 73.9
Water level 3 gallons ro
Ph 5.4

And the free loaders MZs

Back
Top Bottom