420 2nd Indoor Grow - New ZNET 16 LED

re: 420 2nd Indoor Grow - New ZNET 16 LED

Here you go ecdriver!

From the tall bud to the right, is Kish. She seems to be one of my smallest producers and plants. I have a feeling that she slowed down due to defoliation. I think some of my girls really thrived from it, and some did not. She is only suppose to flower for 45 days, so next Thursday she should be ready. I am going to give her as long as she needs though. :love:
6-3-14_74_.jpg

Awesome looking update Pinky. The Cali is just stretching to make sure everyone knows how pretty she is. Can't not be the center of attention after all!

Glad your 'puter is back up and running. Things aren't the same around here without Pinky!

Congrats on being a hospitality team member! Very cool.

Bob ;)

Thank you so much Dr. Bob. I am so honored! It feels great to be back!

I'll make sure I give Cali a lot more attention so she knows how special she is. Hopefully that will fatten her up. I did grow Cali in my first grow, and she was tied with Candy Kush for my top two favorites that grow. She is a bigger producer in my experience so far. That's a BIG plus!

I hope you are having a wonderful Weedsday! I need to get to my balcony and start planting my flowers~
:circle-of-love: I can't plant anything in my forest yard, or the deer will eat them. :high-five:

Ur 1 lucky dog pinkster.I was a chef 4 years,love curry stuff,an every chefs dream 2 visit those places an learn "The ways". Those guys can cook,an I mean cook.Chinese aswel.I actually have a life long friend,his son is in Hong Kong,see that side of the world,truly amazing.takeaways are nice,def,but see wen ur taught right,from those people,sauces are clear,rich in taste,but clear,less the buckets of sugar,an food colouring.enjoy pinkster,take every bit in,really enjoy the culture,then get ur stoned ass back 4 a beautiful update:circle-of-love:

Here you go ecdriver!

From the tall bud to the right, is Kish. She seems to be one of my smallest producers and plants. I have a feeling that she slowed down due to defoliation. I think some of my girls really thrived from it, and some did not. She is only suppose to flower for 45 days, so next Thursday she should be ready. I am going to give her as long as she needs though. :love:
6-3-14_74_.jpg

i guess this Kish will need a bit more due to defol and this kind of weed really get bigger in the last 10/15 dayz before harvest.
checking trichs is the best to be sure when to pull.
i wish you have a warm and sticky day Pinky

Congrats Ms. Hospitality

i guess this Kish will need a bit more due to defol and this kind of weed really get bigger in the last 10/15 dayz before harvest.
checking trichs is the best to be sure when to pull.
i wish you have a warm and sticky day Pinky
That's great to hear ecdriver! I will definitely wait until I see amber trichs. :thanks::thumb::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom