420 2nd Indoor Grow - New ZNET 16 LED

re: 420 2nd Indoor Grow - New ZNET 16 LED

Subscribed.
Hi Pinky, it's taken me a while to catch up, love your work, glad I'll be here for what is shaping up to be an awesome closing act.

Great grow so far Pinky! I have sort of caught up and i'm now subbed.. 62 pages was a lot to skim through, but i think i got all the interesting pages haha

Congratulations on becoming part of the Hospitality team! I have been considering a Znet for my future flowering space.

Come check out my journal if you happen to find the spare time! I would love to hear what you think!

For real...

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

@PinkyGreen @bigjack @GreenSunAmy

hello. the threads you guys listed inspired me to start growing again :) thought id say thanks and ask if I could pick your brains when run into trouble trying to emulate your awesome growing skills? I have just purchased the same light after reading about your grows (the Znet16 - long version) and as you guys have used them already id really appreciate any advice you could give me?

either way awesome grows. i want one

The main reason His plants look so terrible,is because he lacks the blue and the red is not what you wanna be giving your girls as seedlings or young plants! Vegging plants need blue so they can open the stomata and breathe and increase growth red makes them think it's time to flower ..and it's stressful if too much fall colors too early...look at your plants man!!

Are ya back proper pinky?
I AM BACK!!!!! I missed everyone so MUCH!!! I haven't grown for almost 18 months :-(
I plan to put my tent up this weekend and prepare for a NEW GROW!!! I am excited to see what all of you have been trying, and plan my grow!
I missed you LA!!!

Back
Top Bottom