420 2nd Indoor Grow - New ZNET 16 LED

re: 420 2nd Indoor Grow - New ZNET 16 LED

MIA​

I am so sorry, I've missed all of you. My computer was fried from a lightning strike. I have a computer graveyard of parts, so I put one together and I am just waiting on the new hard drive to arrive today. I should be back in action by tomorrow I hope!
I hope everyone is doing well! I can't wait to get caught up and see all of your grows!
Wish me luck!:cheer::love:

Sorry 2 hear that pinkster.I honestly thought every1 was on tablets an phones these days.computers arnt that popular over in the UK anymore.a laptop would be classed as a PC in most peoples houses over here.anyways hope u get itself sorted pinky:circle-of-love:

MIA​

I am so sorry, I've missed all of you. My computer was fried from a lightning strike. I have a computer graveyard of parts, so I put one together and I am just waiting on the new hard drive to arrive today. I should be back in action by tomorrow I hope!
I hope everyone is doing well! I can't wait to get caught up and see all of your grows!
Wish me luck!:cheer::love:

Drag Pinky! I wish i could let you mine my graveyard. Hard drives galore.

See you tomorrow here in the land of green.

Bob ;)

hey Pinky, hope you have a good holiday and that you get better soon.
i can't wait to see the buddage progression in your groom.
in mine i had a fungus gnat massive bornt and they all died in the same day...??!!!
i just found dead bodies all over the table and on top of the pots and many many stick onto the budz!!!
i cut a sample and bud-washed it and in less than 30seconds i had a nice shiny clean branch full of perfect budz.
then no worries, just 2 or 3 hours of more work to do. i love it not a problem for me to do at all...:cheesygrinsmiley:
i wish you enjoy a sweet nice sticky week-end My Pinky.
greenest smelly vibes from the loving south.

high Pinky, i hope you are fine and the girlz too, anyway, i really would love a couple group-pics if you are in a situation that allows it...
really i'd love to watch them and the Kish, please.
have a nice Pinky sticky day.

Hope ya have a wonderful holiday Pinky....:circle-of-love:
:high-five: You too!

Quick drive by PinkyGreen, everything is looking great. I hope you are feeling better real soon. To add my back story, about a month after I joined this site I hurt my back (at my age it doesn't take much) as you and a lot of people here understand it would take me about 60 seconds just to stand up with a lot of grunts. lol. I was so into reading this site the 3 weeks it took me to get better went by pretty fast. Keep on keeping on PinkyGreen.

I really feel for you 60cal, that's tough. I am starting to feel much better. Muscle spasms, and cramps have slowed down a bit.

Good morning weed Pinky. Your flowering girls are looking just right. You will be getting a nice harvest from them when the time comes. :thumb:
I sure hope so Bill! Everything looks sweet as can be right now, but I know how quickly that can change. :high-five:

Have a bless Sunday Pinky... Hope you are feeling much better and able to enjoy this holiday weekend.. My brother is riding through your part of the world today or tomorrow so wave hello to my Lurch.........:circle-of-love:
He picked a perfect time to ride through. The weather was/is beautiful! :thumb::tokin::green_heart:

I am hoping that you are having a great holiday. :thumb:
I sure hope you and Mrs. CK did too. Lots of traffic up my way now that the weather is nice. Campers, recreational toys, motorcycles, you name it, they all say summer is here!:passitleft::party::circle-of-love:

Girls look beautiful
:thanks::love:

Pinkster,was so glad 2 read that u think u can't beat a good joint.there's nothing better than a good joint after something 2 eat.eating cannabis is fine,an it does knock the socks of u,but even then,u still feel something is missing,as getting stoned 2 me always involves smoking.:circle-of-love:
I couldn't have said it better snakelad! :joint::passitleft::green_heart::tokin:

:amen::joint::amen::lot-o-toke:

Pinkygreen,I really love these plants,you will sure have a good harvest soon
:thanks:

update? LOl :) !!!
Coming very soon! :cheesygrinsmiley::dreamy:

Love this pic Pinky! Sorry to be gone from your happy garden so long. Things have really changed in the last 10 days around here. We are just about in the same place. I am about 40 days from flip now and things are going crazy in there.

I bet that room smells incredible! :bravo: We need "smellovision" options in here. Scratch and sniff for the digital age.

:circle-of-love:

Bob ;)
You are so right Dr. Bob, I would love to share the beautiful stinky smell here! They are getting so big, sticky, and smelly, I am just in heaven! This is going to be the best month ever! I will update as soon as I finish here. I can't wait to check yours out too!:circle-of-love::morenutes:

How it is going
Much better now that I have a computer running with all of my software and files restored! :surf::goof: :circle-of-love:

Sorry 2 hear that pinkster.I honestly thought every1 was on tablets an phones these days.computers arnt that popular over in the UK anymore.a laptop would be classed as a PC in most peoples houses over here.anyways hope u get itself sorted pinky:circle-of-love:
That's pretty true here too, except for those of us who work on computers all day, and design software, apps, and web sites! I have a 30 inch high resolution monitor to work with, and 12GB of Ram. My solid state drive corrupted on me. I was very surprised, as they are supposed to last longer than a regular hard drive. Oh well, after a week of headaches, I've got everything restored again! I am extremely thankful it all worked out. :kiss::dreamy:

Drag Pinky! I wish i could let you mine my graveyard. Hard drives galore.

See you tomorrow here in the land of green.

Bob ;)
Hi Dr. Bob! It took a lot longer than I anticipated. I am so happy to be back!:yummy::420::green_heart:

hey Pinky, hope you have a good holiday and that you get better soon.
i can't wait to see the buddage progression in your groom.
in mine i had a fungus gnat massive bornt and they all died in the same day...??!!!
i just found dead bodies all over the table and on top of the pots and many many stick onto the budz!!!
i cut a sample and bud-washed it and in less than 30seconds i had a nice shiny clean branch full of perfect budz.
then no worries, just 2 or 3 hours of more work to do. i love it not a problem for me to do at all...:cheesygrinsmiley:
i wish you enjoy a sweet nice sticky week-end My Pinky.
greenest smelly vibes from the loving south.
Wow! I am so glad it worked out. That is really strange. Maybe somebody here knows why that happens?:confused: :confused::geek::battingeyelashes:

high Pinky, i hope you are fine and the girlz too, anyway, i really would love a couple group-pics if you are in a situation that allows it...
really i'd love to watch them and the Kish, please.
have a nice Pinky sticky day.
I would love to show you Kish! I will work on uploading my photos now. :dreamy::green_heart:

OK
Update June 3, 2014
40 days since 12/12 flip. So one week to adjust, so 5 weeks, 2 days in flower now.
The Cali Orange(center) stretched a lot, the rest are pretty dense.
They are sticky and stinky in the best way!
Any and all suggestions or comments welcome!:circle-of-love:

6-3-14_9_.jpg
Rock Star Kush
6-3-14_99_.jpg

Candy Kush (One of my favorites)
6-3-14_95_.jpg

Chewbacca
6-3-14_93_.jpg

Cali Orange
6-3-14_92_.jpg

Cali Orange
6-3-14_91_.jpg

Kish
6-3-14_90_.jpg
6-3-14_8_.jpg
6-3-14_89_.jpg
6-3-14_88_.jpg

Chewbacca
6-3-14_87_.jpg
6-3-14_86_.jpg
6-3-14_84_.jpg

Di Short Flo
6-3-14_83_.jpg
6-3-14_63_.jpg
6-3-14_58_.jpg
6-3-14_49_.jpg
6-3-14_47_.jpg
6-3-14_58_.jpg
6-3-14_54_.jpg
6-3-14_45_.jpg
6-3-14_43_.jpg
6-3-14_40_.jpg
6-3-14_108_.jpg
6-3-14_106_.jpg
5-22-14_8_.JPG

they look outstanding. can't wait to see what kind of colas they form.

Another wonderful update,by a wonderful grower:circle-of-love: shouldnt be 2 long pinkster b4 they are falling over.usually in life,we like things slim:rofl: if u know wot i mean:rofl: but buds,hell no.we accept fat,with xtra fatness on top.wen its comes 2 the plants pinky girl,fat an ugly is the order of the day:rofl::circle-of-love:

they look outstanding. can't wait to see what kind of colas they form.

Thank you b.real! Some of the colas that are forming are 2 feet tall! If they all fill in like I hope, they will be beautiful! Fingers crossed, everything goes well!

:Namaste::thanks::love:

Another wonderful update,by a wonderful grower:circle-of-love: shouldnt be 2 long pinkster b4 they are falling over.usually in life,we like things slim:rofl: if u know wot i mean:rofl: but buds,hell no.we accept fat,with xtra fatness on top.wen its comes 2 the plants pinky girl,fat an ugly is the order of the day:rofl::circle-of-love:

I hear you snakelad, the fatter the better! I have a hard time not staring at them all day long! It's like magic right before my eyes! How are you doing today snakelad?
Try some WS BruceBanner :passitleft:Any chance anyone knows what the WS stands for?:green_heart:

Awesome looking update Pinky. The Cali is just stretching to make sure everyone knows how pretty she is. Can't not be the center of attention after all!

Glad your 'puter is back up and running. Things aren't the same around here without Pinky!

Congrats on being a hospitality team member! Very cool.

Bob ;)

Back
Top Bottom