420 Magazine's 4/20 Photo Contest - 2021

420 Magazine's 4/20 Photo Contest - 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations @Homer Simpson

Your photo is what this community loves! That is an exquisite pile of frosty herb you got there. I wish I could smell it...wait...I think I can!

Too bad there isn't a "scratch-n-sniff" app. That would be tops right about now.

Thank you so much to everyone who kindly voted for my little offering and for the warm congratulations. :ciao:

Because there is some truth to as WC Fields said, never work with children or animals as they are attention grabbers, I was pretty certain I would be bested by, Tommboy1973's, chicken photo. Despite being beautiful creatures that would have felt like a fowl blow indeed. :rolleyes:

The racket my three blurple’s fans make in my garden is a constant irritant for me so to win three lights with large heatsinks that don’t require fans gives me the silent garden of my dreams that I am way too cheap to have ever splurged for myself. Not to mention all the other great gear!! This is better than Festivus!
:party:

Many thanks again for the votes and to 420 Magazine and all the sponsors involved!!

I am touched so many of ya’ll liked my pic. :Namaste:

@Homer Simpson Congrats!!! You won a 10 pack of - Godfather OG seeds!

Your prize will be shipped out today and you will receive tracking info via email.

Please contact us at any time if you have questions. We are always happy to help!

Cheers Homer!

David

Back
Top Bottom