• 209 Cali C.G

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Donpaul.p

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Muttt

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
do you mind if I pass on the sloppy wet one?
no way im just to happy to have any self control! :rofl:
nice going B.I.D.
thank you:thanks:
Congratulations Bigirishdoode! :thumb:

A well deserved win to you brotha! I knew your time would come!

:peacetwo:

:high-five::thanks:its a real honor!
I think he won because hes from Irieland
yup that must be it!

Congratulations on your win, bigirishdoode! :cheer:
thank you!:thanks::circle-of-love::thanks:
thanks for all the votes everyone, 2nd place is amazing,
well done BID, well deservered mate
thank you don 2nd place is pretty cool i got second place in motm once along time ago, you know it was a close race i thought you were gonna take it with how fast you went from 4 to 11, you deserve it to bro your time will come! with the way you play your sure to get motm soon!:high-five::peace::cheer:
Congratulations Big Irish Doode (I love the Doode) :cheesygrinsmiley: I hope you had a happy naky dance with your ladies :cheesygrinsmiley:
yup the ladies are happier than me i think,:circle-of-love: :morenutes::morenutes:with all the goodies for them they are sure to love and all!:high-five: im so thrilled to win this i guess it means im doing something right!:thumb::thumb: you love a "doode" huh? hey i dont judge! lol! j/k :rofl: yeah i like that spelling of it more, and i like the way it looks, and thank you :high-five::thanks:

thank you so much everyone after having a couple days to process (and semi recover from moving)
i gotta say this is just the coolest thing ever:love::circle-of-love::love: i love this place:420: and people the concept of sharing info freely has always interested me :thumb:both giving and receiving ,and the mission we are on to expose and undo a seventy + year lie the world was told is obviously an important one to me,:love: teaching the uninformed and ignorant the truth:reading420magazine: about what i believe is the most important plant:allgood: both to humans and our planet!:hippy: i also believe there are many more amazing discoveries coming thru research and use, :idea:i thank you all again for this great honor i am humbled:adore:!
and i cant wait to check out the amazing prizes and report on their awesomness!!:headbanger:
love for all
THE BIGIRISHDOODE AKA B.I.D.
:goof::woohoo::rocker::theband::party::rollit::partyboy::partyboy::thanks::thanks::420:

Congrats on your win BID!!!! Very deserving of this honor!!! You have brought on some great ideas, conversations and most of all I appreciate your humor when times were going sour on my grow, you definitely shed a new light on it!!! I hope you enjoy the prizes!!! You definitely earned them!!! great job buddy!!!

Congrats BID!!! Woohoo!! :cheer:
thanks xlr8 i cant stop grinning!:thumb:

Congrats on your win BID!!!! Very deserving of this honor!!! You have brought on some great ideas, conversations and most of all I appreciate your humor when times were going sour on my grow, you definitely shed a new light on it!!! I hope you enjoy the prizes!!! You definitely earned them!!! great job buddy!!!

well ice your a kick ass grower and friend who made it possible by nominating me so the biggest thank you goes to you:thanks::thanks::thanks::passitleft::woohoo::party:

Back
Top Bottom