• Donpaul.p

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Muttt

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah ..... me too.

Well,

At least now several more people know who Mutt is (kinda) .... LOL.

Signed sealed and delivered.. I dont vote in society at all, but here i will participate, as i like these people in preference to any members of parliament, i dont want any 1 person in control of how things go. Any ways.. I placed my vote for someone who has of late been helpful and is usually found putting his advice in most peoples journal, well, theres 2 people that are in that category for me. Tossed my coin and heads it was, so DonPaul was chosen aside from James the Green:) Both these guys are so alike for their time and efforts they distribute to many. I try to help people where i can too, but im not of the calibre of these guys. ALL NOMINEES ARE DESERVING IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!:goodjob:
But of late these 2 fella's have given me useful info and well educated in soil growing. As evident by their grows!
So thats it for me guy, ill be sure to vote on these polls every month and i am not biased to ANYBODY - We re ALL THE SAME!:)
Later peeps, Smokem..

@smoke, thanks for the kind words mate, just having my name up their is as good as winning to me, i do my best to pass on as much info as i can and i always check for new journals and offer any advice if its needed, im just glad i can offer the help i got when i first came to this site, i have learned so much and its great to pass this info on to others that need it,

thanks again mate

@smoke, thanks for the kind words mate, just having my name up their is as good as winning to me, i do my best to pass on as much info as i can and i always check for new journals and offer any advice if its needed, im just glad i can offer the help i got when i first came to this site, i have learned so much and its great to pass this info on to others that need it,

thanks again mate
well you deserve my vote Master Don, so here it is:)

thanks fish cake, never thought in the short time ive been here that id ever get nominated for member of the month, let alone get people voting for me, having my name up their means a lot and shows that i am in some part helping others to improve their grows, thats all im trying to do, i got help when i joined and i have learned loads since joining, and i am not able to pass this info, so thanks for the nomination and votes :thanks: :cheer: :thanks:

thanks fish cake, never thought in the short time ive been here that id ever get nominated for member of the month, let alone get people voting for me, having my name up their means a lot and shows that i am in some part helping others to improve their grows, thats all im trying to do, i got help when i joined and i have learned loads since joining, and i am not able to pass this info, so thanks for the nomination and votes :thanks: :cheer: :thanks:

well you blokes acrossed the pond are pretty smart:) but you are also freakin long winded:rofl:
anyway its nice to know that you have helped some even if you couldnt answer their question.
you also make a Mighty Fine Garden:)

Way to go B.I.D,your help is always something to be greatfull for!
and to all the others your time is due! and deserves recognition!:goodjob:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS AWESOME!!!! im so excited im about to pee myself! oops to late!! lol j/k!! doing a beavis style happy dance!!! you guys n gals are awesome! i wish i could hug you all and lay a big ol sloppy wet one on everybody!
especially ICEMUD for nominating me! :thumb::circle-of-love::high-five::thanks:
seriously tho thank you everyone that voted for me, this is a great honor for me! this so made my day!/week/month!!

now i have to go run around high fiving random objects and imaginary ppl!!

Grats, My Purple Brother!!

Bigirishdoode
16 votes 38.10% Finally someone *I* voted for wins!
thank you my violet bfam!! im so pumped!!

Way to go B.I.D,your help is always something to be greatfull for!
and to all the others your time is due! and deserves recognition!:goodjob:

thank you fish cakes!! this rocks!!!
and i agree we should all get a month of our own!!! its a great feeling!!

"they love me! they really love me!" lol

do you mind if I pass on the sloppy wet one?

Congratulations Big Irish Doode (I love the Doode) :cheesygrinsmiley: I hope you had a happy naky dance with your ladies :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom