Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Donpaul.p

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Muttt

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

The contest will be open for submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title, Case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, $50 Store Credit at SmokeTower.ca, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. Only one nominee per member.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

3. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

4. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

5. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

6. Prize packages are sent to legal MMJ states only.

How to Become Member of the Month!

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

I would like to nominate GiGaBaNE :thumb:

A up 'n' coming grower showing interest in the high brix method who is willing to expand his knowledge base on the subject & improve related information through his topical post/thread discusions on the matter with like minded individuals !

I often find GiGaBaNE to be a visistor in the frequently asked questions, problems, pest disease section of the forums offering insight on how to deal with such issue's & offering tips on how to maximize replys to such threads by promoting good information by origanil poster to help lead to successful rememdie.

I truly agree with Fuzzy, Gig is all over the place helping not just with growing but being a great friend. So since we can't nominate a person more than once, I am going to nominate JamesTheGreen. I see him in everyone's journals helping including his own. And with everything going on, he still has time to grow. If anyone hasn't checked out his journal you ought to.

I would like to enter Big Irish Dude to the Member of the Month contest... BID is an excellent member here at 420 Magazine and I see him helping people in many many journals as well as keeping a very good attitude and he has lots of knowledge and experience :) In times when my grow was going sour, BID always had wise cracking comments to help cheer me up and I have seen this for other's as well. He also has a very clean grow journal, lots of photos and details as well as he keeps updated video's coming constantly!!!!

Shit I'll nominate my self.It's my birthday month!BIG 35!

I do my best to help on here, and everyone know's, know's this MAN!I do what I can, to help, and if I say I will do something on here. I'll do it!

I've been here 7 months, and have had great people on here help me, now I find my self helping others more then myself. and that's what 420mag showed me all about.To spread the word on mj, and keep it green:420:

you all are worthy of an award, very well picked noms already. going to be a contest for sure:) BTW happy birthday even if I am late in wishing it to you:party::happy-birthday:

I nominate donpaul.p. donpaul.p is very helpful and prolific in responses and maintains continuity. donpaul.p does not know all the answers and does not pretend to, if a problem comes up that is unknown donpaul.p will ask for appropriate help from knowledgeable members.

I nominate donpaul.p. donpaul.p is very helpful and prolific in responses and maintains continuity. donpaul.p does not know all the answers and does not pretend to, if a problem comes up that is unknown donpaul.p will ask for appropriate help from knowledgeable members.

I have not seen don in too many of the journals I go to but I definitely like his style of not knowing all the answers but will try to get you an answer. Reminds me of me. I will have to make a mental note of checking out his journal.

thanks a lot for the nomination, ive been nominated twice in 2 months, i really dont deserve it, im flattered to be nominated, when i started on this site it was my first grow in 10 years, when i grew 10 years ago i knew nothing, i bought a clone and put it under a street light, hps one, i was told to use 18-6 till flower then go 12-12, i was un aware of the stretch plants do in flower, so i vegged the life out of this jack flash plant, i put it to flower at 4ft high thinking it would stop growing when it startw flowering, how wrong was i, it finished up over 6ft tall and it gave a good return, but i knew nothing at all, i was smoking to get stoned back then so grew to save money,

but when i came looking around the net at growing again i found this site, the difference was that now im growing for medical reasons, i started smoking again after losing my fiance to a drunk driver, i was finding it hard to cope and someone gave me a spliff, i saved it till bed time and smoked it and that was the first nights sleep i had had in ages and i woke up felling like a different person, so i looked into growing and found this site, i checked many other sites but came strait back to this site, other sites sit their slagging their members off, i remember on another site that a new grower wanted to use cfls, everyone laughed and told him to leave the site cuz he was a joke, i found this so wrong, so i registered with this site, i knew nothing when i came here, i had no money and started with cfls, i got loads of advice and asked lots of questions, i found all members helpul and friendly so stayed here,
now i have gone from knowing nothing to knowing enough to help other growers, i am more than happy to call many of the growers on here close friends and we have never met, this site is far better than any others
when i got round to growing i started a journal and asked lots of questions to other growers, i know i pissed a few off but i just needed some advice, the internet is a good source but its also a bad source, a lot of the info you g@@gle for is wrong, so asking actual people who are growing on here got me the answers i was looking for.
and im so chuffed and amazed at what i got growing now, my plants are super healthy and im loving every minute of it, growing plants has took my mind off my problems and made me feel normal again, and all this is because of the growers that helped me, so now i like to check the new grow journals and i go and have a look at all the new growers, and like me they are unsure and need advice, so i like to give back what i have learned so thats what i do now, if i can give back what i learned myself then that makes me very happy, if im solving another growers problem or getting them the advice they need then i feel like i have a good job, the downside is having hundreds of journals to check in on, it takes me more than a day to go through them all, but i do it because i want to help people.

so thanks again for nominating me, but their are growers on here who know more than me and help a lot of growers out, icemud and jandre, miwa, tesmp just to name a few, gigabane, the list is endless, now who do i nominate, its the hardest bit nominating someone, i feel bad when i nominate someone as i know i could nominate many growers, so im glad to see some of their names above, we all put in loads of work and help as much as we can, and this site is by far the best site for help and advice,
i owe a lot to this site and the growers

Hey Don, you could always put the names in a hat and pull one...That way you don't have to be guilty...and you're leaving it up to the odds.

@QueenTokelove, hi hows you, the problem i find is that some names in the contest are growers i have not come across, its sort of like a group of growers always check in on each others journals, so say 10 growers check in on each others journals, so we do that but then we dont get to meet all the other top growers on the site, as the chances are their is another group of growers that check in on each other that i have never had the pleasure of meeting, its like you, i had seen your name around but never had the pleasure of meeting you, its only recently that i have come across your posts and finally got to put a person to the name so to speak, this is why i keep looking through current journals and i click on the new journals, this then gets me meeting growers that i would not normally meet, thats why its hard to nominate, cuz you get to know these people as friends so how can you decide who to pick, id feel bad if i picked someone and thought that a person i did not pick might be upset that i never picked them, thats why i wait a few days, and usually when i check back in all their names are nominated, its hard to choose between the growers, i mean do you pick someone who is growing amazing plants or do you pick someone that is helping a lot of people, or do you pick someone who you have got to know and been chatting with as a friend, so as you can see, all this plays on my mind, jandre would be nominated but he has all ready won so has to wait and so does icemud, but i could write a list of names id like to see in here.
having my name in hear makes me feel like all the help i give is working and making someone elses grow a lot better or give them advice to help them solve a problem, my problem is i think to much,

Buckshot, your to kind my friend, all i do is my best to help people, and it makes me feel like its all worth it, if i dont know the answer then ill ask another grower to come over and check the journal out, jandre and fishcake come to the rescue a lot of the time, jandre is like a jedi master, their is not much he dont know, and the more i grow the more ill learn and the more i can pass on, i wont be anywhere near as jandre on help and advice, but im getting their slowly,

@queentokelove, hi hows you, the problem i find is that some names in the contest are growers i have not come across, its sort of like a group of growers always check in on each others journals, so say 10 growers check in on each others journals, so we do that but then we dont get to meet all the other top growers on the site, as the chances are their is another group of growers that check in on each other that i have never had the pleasure of meeting, its like you, i had seen your name around but never had the pleasure of meeting you, its only recently that i have come across your posts and finally got to put a person to the name so to speak

Well howdy Don, nice to meet you. I use to be all over the place offering help but I decided to fall back and take it easy for awhile. Sit in the cut, just take in the knowledge from others' grows, and become more social.I really don't go to many journals lately because it's really hard for me to keep up. When it comes to having to decide which friend to vote for, well I was like that. Usually what I do is see who is in each contest. If I vote for one in motm then if the other has something in the other contests then I vote for them in that one. If they don't then I just nominate them the following month. That's my system, it's not perfect but it works for me...lol..

Well theres been a fair few members that have given their opinions, thoughts, ideas and time to my grow since ive joined you guys..
But lately, James the Green, ice mud, FuzzyDuck and teSmp have tried their best to steer me in the right direction, given solid advice and put me onto other members if they werent sure, you cant ask for much more! Also must mention INVI,Fluffy,and Fishcake for all their support:thumb::goodjob:
Im sorry i cannot pick one??? But i will nominate some one soon, just i have a few to thank..:hmmmm:
GOODLUCK ALL:) SMokem..

the idea i was given is the most fairest way i have found, their are many growers i would nominate, some have all ready won so cant nominate them, but to pick one out of all the growers i have met and got advice from so i plan on picking a name from a hat so to speak, i feel bad picking some over someone else, its not a nice thing to do, so if i nominate someone then ill write down their names and stick them in a tub and pick one out, even then id wonder if i picked the right one, its a hard choice

I don't really know anyone yet. So, I'll put myself in for the contest.

New MMJ patient.
Looking into growing ..... gonna try as soon as I get a cabinet built.

Back
Top Bottom