420 Magazine's Member of the Month: July 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - July 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And the nominations for Member of the Month - July 2017 are:

TorturedSoul

"TorturedSoul is a long-term member and although I see he won MOTM years ago, he definitely deserves another shot. He's all over 420 Magazine offering good advice and positive comments." "I see him in News, in journals, drug testing and helping out in FAQs. He sets a great example with his attitiude." "He's been really helpful to me and deserves to win. He's also very funny, which counts for a lot."

Gidoux
"Gidoux is always there to answer anyone questions. He shares really valuable tutorials for how to help someone when they ask. His pictures are clear and make noobs like myself pay attention close enough to learn valuable tricks. He always participates and has great leadership skills. I feel like he is worthy of Member of the Month."

Oldbear
"Oldbear doesn't post a lot but when he does, it's with thoughtfulness and a helping hand and, to me, that's what being a 420 member is meant to be." "I really look forward to seeing a post from Oldbear. He's great in the Oil Study thread. He is thoughtful, always willing to learn and passes his own knowledge on. A great 420 member."

DemonicAngel
"I can't believe DemonicAngel has never won MOTM. She's a busy woman, yet always takes the time to communicate and check in. She's got her own great journal, contributes in other peoples' and has a good spirit." "She's been really encouraging to me and helped me stop worrying and keep growing." "Her posts in 420 FAQs are worth a nomination on their own."

Scientific
"Scientific is Mr FAQs at the moment. He's always supporting, guiding and helping new and established growers alike. I don't think anyone on 420 Magazine has helped more people more consistently over the past few months. I think that's what 420 Magazine is all about."

Old TimingMan
"I would like to nominate Old TimingMan for Member of the Month. This man is truly awesome, compassionate, understanding and especially full of help. I understand he is a rather new member, but he has behaved over and above for me, and he has also helped others as well. Not to mention the fact that he is a great guy to be around!"

Dr.h00k
"To me, Dr.h00k is part of what 420 Magazine is all about. He's a great active member of our community. He's always positive, participates in the contests and posts around in lots of journals. He helps new members and growers a lot too." "I think Hook deserves a nomination for Member of the Month. He's very active on the site and also knows his stuff. There's just nothing bad about him - as far as I know!"

Congratulations to all our worthy nominees. Winners all of course. But there can only be one.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Thank you too everyone for sending in your nominations. If your candidate didn't make this final cut, please remember that the staff here have the final say in this shortlist. And by far the most common reason for a member not making the final list is simply that they've already won MOTM within the past six months.

:circle-of-love:

Sweet list tough one

However FYI. Demonic angel is a she not a he.....

These are quotes from member nominations. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Corrected!

And my apologies to DemonicAngel

:thanks:

It's cool just looking out teddy. Please check my kings thread there is an issue going on in.

Sorry to take your time up man.

Nice list. Good luck to all the wonderful nominees. Only one of you will win, but you're all winners to us. Thank you for your valuable contributions. The neighborhood is the delightful playground we all love in part because of the tireless work you each contribute.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Oh Wow...never expected this...Thank You to whomever for the nomination...that in itself makes me feel like a winner...I'm just happy to be part of the 420 community...Best of luck everyone...cheerz...h00k..:hookah:

Congrats hook ..

I wanted to "say" THANK YOU to whoever it was that nominated me. Wow, you sure picked one that has some fierce competition in it, lol - but the same could be said of any month, thanks to the wonderful and helpful members here.

I feel honored, flattered, and undeserving. But I can definitely say that I am sharing the nominations list with a bunch of great people.

'nuff said, I reckon. Just pretend I went on to type another 35,000 characters ;).

Doc is fast out the gate.... Lets see if he has stay power... GL everyone............... Keepem Green

This is truly an honor to be considered and a big thank you to whomever nominated me for consideration to this elite club!:thanks:

I am quite new here and didn't realize I had been nominated until someone suggested I check the contests out...Nugs, Plants, Photos, Journals, and Member of the Month! All great and fun things to do while learning, growing and promoting this miracle plant together!

Good luck to everyone on the list, some I have gotten to know and some I have yet to meet, and big thank you :420: and the sponsors for such a wonderful, informative site that brings all of these great folks together! :goodluck:

Very close.... TS you still have a chance. I do like to watch these contests even if I don't vote. I might if it came down to a tie... But GL Dr Hook and everyone... Good to see some names I don't know.. GL peoples and Keepem Green

Many congratulations to July's highly deserving Member of the Month, Dr.h00k. :bravo:

Commiserations to all our other nominees. Thank you though to each and every one of you for what you do here. It is noticed and deeply appreciated.

:circle-of-love:

Congratulations, dr.h00k!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Well done Dr. h00k :thumb: Kinda overwhelming, isn't it? Relish that delicious feeling of commitment and love I know you're experiencing. It only gets better as the days go on. :hug: :love:

To all the rest of the field, this site wouldn't be the virtual paradise we cherish without the tireless input and dedication of members like you. Thank you for all you do here. In giving we fill our own lives with joy. Each of you embodies that giving spirit. I'm certain I'll see some of these names here again. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Back
Top Bottom