• Granny420

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 1970sGrower

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Xlr8

Votes: 19 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks man, if you search by my name Hydroohio, i would love to hear your input on the threads i have up!:Namaste:

Try this...If you add a link to the threads you have up, to your signature, people will have a much easier time finding you:thumb:

Hydro is Hydro whether it's cannabis ot strawberries :)
Matter a fact I''ve been thinking of doing a hydro on watermelon ;)

Welcome to the boards!!!!!!!!!!:welcome:

You better have a lot of room for that hydro watermelon vine to sprawl out. I'd pinch off all the flowers except one and try to grow a six-foot round supermelon myself..... :)

Yep it is quite the race. Better luck next time for the rest of us...lol...This has me glued to my throne like I was watching the soaps. I still haven't voted yet...It's just so hard..So maybe I will stick to just nominating folks because I like so many it is really too hard to choose.

Yep it is quite the race. Better luck next time for the rest of us...lol...This has me glued to my throne like I was watching the soaps. I still haven't voted yet...It's just so hard..So maybe I will stick to just nominating folks because I like so many it is really too hard to choose.

Nah! You don't mean that! Surely somebody on the list deserves your vote?

X got my vote! :thumb: He was one of the growers I was learning from when I first joined. More than a year later, he's still going strong...helping to teach the next crop of growers. :bravo:

:Namaste:

QueenTokelove Having a hard time deciding who to vote for? Not sure about voting for the president however votes here counts! Use random.org and let it make the selection for you. HeheVery close race. Brings back memories.

I know who I would vote for as far as the presidential thing goes. But here it is just too hard. I like most of the nominations but I love me. Just don't think it's right to vote for myself, in this race, it wouldn't really matter much would it? lol
I nominate people because I think they deserve it or feel that some have been overlooked. :thumb:

Nah! You don't mean that! Surely somebody on the list deserves your vote?

X got my vote! :thumb: He was one of the growers I was learning from when I first joined. More than a year later, he's still going strong...helping to teach the next crop of growers. :bravo:

:Namaste:

Vapedogg! I'm flattered and honored. Thanks brother, that's class - and I appreciate the words and vote immensely.

I love the community here, and owe nearly everything I've learned to date to the many fine members here, yourself included. It's a big honor just to be on the list with you and the sentiment means a lot to me. :thanks: Vapedogg, truly.

:high-five:

:love::love::love::love::love:Luvies To ALL!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

Egads it has been overwhelming here. I wanted to get in here and vote before the month was over! Well there is always such a wonderful choice here... and I know I nominated QTL... but since looking at what chance she and I have...

it seems we BOTH need that mask QTL!! And I can't even catch up to you to attempt to git it from ya - eek!

Since Xlr8 has been such a wonderful support to me, I just had to send a bit of support back atcha! I gave ya a bit of throttle, but it looks like the competition is astounding and we have a wonderful race again this month!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love:

:love::love::love::love::love:Luvies To ALL!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

Egads it has been overwhelming here. I wanted to get in here and vote before the month was over! Well there is always such a wonderful choice here... and I know I nominated QTL... but since looking at what chance she and I have...

it seems we BOTH need that mask QTL!! And I can't even catch up to you to attempt to git it from ya - eek!

Since Xlr8 has been such a wonderful support to me, I just had to send a bit of support back atcha! I gave ya a bit of throttle, but it looks like the competition is astounding and we have a wonderful race again this month!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love:

:thanks: Granny!!

Very sweet, and I appreciate it tons! I'm blown away by all the support and positivity from people I have so much respect for.
:circle-of-love:

Hey Granny, its cool lady. I will come back there and we can inhale and hold each other up. How's that? LOL. Since I am feeling peer pressure, lol, I will make up my mind this weekend and vote for somebody. I like the people nominated for different reasons which is what is making it hard for me. I know, I know, I need some cheese with this whine..If I knew how to make a video, I would make one of who I am gonna vote for.

Granny, it's not over for us, there is still nine months left in this year. I am sure you will get a win way before I do. The time of the Divas is coming, just you wait and see.
:circle-of-love:

Miwa got my vote!

I voted for miwa as I have had good advice off him in the past and always see him helping people with his info.

There others may deserve it just as much, but at the min I don't know them too well YET.
Good luck everyone!:peace:

OK, I voted. I actually forgot about it til just now. I know the race is close between X and Vape but I gave my vote to the guy I nominated, Ggrant. He prolly won't win but I felt he deserved my vote because he was with me through out my journal giving me great, on point advice that helped resolve the issues I was having.

Not to take away from Vape or X, both are great guys. And I value their opinions like anyone else's. As for the rest of us that got left in the dust, better luck next time, eh.

There is not ONE person listed in the competition that does not deserve to win. Every last one of you are great members and contributers to the board.

True, that. Since this is a contest that one doesn't enter one's own self in, but is instead nominated by others who feel that the member qualifies to be MotM... I've always felt that just being nominated is a win of sorts.

Back
Top Bottom