420 Magazine's Member of the Month: September 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - September 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Contest Guidelines have been updated:

Voting From Mobile Device: Voting in contest polls can be done by using the 420 Magazine mobile app directly from a smartphone. On your smartphone's browser (Google Chrome works best), from within any post/thread, touch the screen and in the pop up window, choose "More", then choose "Web View". At the bottom of the page, choose "Desktop Version". You may have to pinch outwards to zoom in close enough to click on the polls. Additional information can be found here

If this is too confusing, you can log in from a PC until we get this feature added to the app.

The poll is now closed.

Many congratulations to TorturedSoul for a very well deserved win. Four wonderful nominees, but there can only be one.

Thank you, TS, for all you do for our community. We are delighted to see our members recognizing your efforts. :bravo::thanks:

See y'all next in October's contest.

:Namaste:

Many congratulations to TorturedSoul

Thank you.

for a very well deserved win. Four wonderful nominees, but there can only be one.

Yeah, there can be only one. And that's a shame - because you don't get nominated unless someone feels that you've been helping out around here in some way or another. In other words, every nominee deserves to win. It's the constant and ongoing contributions, interactions, et cetera that help make this forum what it is. We ALL benefit from that.

I hope that some of those who "merely" got nominated end up winning it in the upcoming months. This wasn't the first time I was nominated this year, so I wouldn't be surprised to see one of you win in the future.

Thank you, TS, for all you do for our community.

The community has done so much for me that... Whatever I do, I feel like it's just making a very partial repayment.

Congrats TS

Thanks.

I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me. But I'd also like to thank everyone who voted for one of the other nominees, too. Everyone's vote is important. It's your voice, so to speak.

Anyway, I'm not big on speeches unless they're RANTS, lol, and I have nothing to rant about here. But thanks, everyone, I appreciate it.

Well TS, look at that. A new shirt and lighter will soon be in your possession, not to mention the ever-popular nug jars. :yahoo:

Congratulations my friend. Well-deserved. :bravo:

Thank you to the rest of the field. We'll see your names here again. :hug:

Congratulations TS!:bravo::thumb:

Thank you, everyone! I hope to see some of you appearing on the list of nominees in the future. All the 420 Magazine monthly contests are great, but I think this one is especially awesome. Imagine, winning cool stuff just for doing what we already do anyway (IOW, help other people).

Back
Top Bottom