Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Vegan4life - Cherry Pie

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • CaptainLucky - Chocolate Thai

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amazing looking nuggets y'all!

Here's another icky sticky mystery nug! The aroma is intoxicating! But the flavor will leave you speechless! The longer she sits the more GMO vibes I get. Cancel all your appointments!

Shot with single 5600k handheld light on white vinyl, 3x 12mp

omg, stunning

✴️Thank you

giphy (4).gif

New Sponsor Alert

We have another new sponsor for Nug of the Month! :yahoo:

@SeedsMan has generously donated 5 x Blue Dream Feminized seeds to the winner of this contest!

1710370667494.png

Thank you @SeedsMan, we are grateful for your contribution! :adore:

:thanks:

Ethos Crescendo RBx-1, Harvested on day 67 of Flower. Photo's taken on day 6 of the dry.

What's the ATC guy say in Airplane? "Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue"? It looks like I picked the wrong (month) to submit for NOTM with OGpapa in the house.

Hi @024backwards, beautiful nugs you have there, but are they considered dry and ready to smoke? The contest guidelines state, "Nugs must be dry and ready to smoke or vaporize. Any nug that appears to be too moist to smoke or vaporize will be deemed an invalid entry. No "wet" nugs please."

Here is Cherry Pie from @Canuk Seeds
From my last grow, Canuk Seeds comparative grow. Smells awesome, sweet sour smell hits my face every time I open a jar!

Hi @024backwards, beautiful nugs you have there, but are they considered dry and ready to smoke? The contest guidelines state, "Nugs must be dry and ready to smoke or vaporize. Any nug that appears to be too moist to smoke or vaporize will be deemed an invalid entry. No "wet" nugs please."
Hey Renee, no they are not smokable unless we use a blow torch. My apologies, I need to read the the rules again.

Eagle 👀 eyes lol 💚

Here is Cherry Pie from @Canuk Seeds
From my last grow, Canuk Seeds comparative grow. Smells awesome, sweet sour smell hits my face every time I open a jar!

Oh man, I saw your fingers and didn't realize there was a glove on them.. it bugged me out for a few seconds.

Back
Top Bottom