420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: December 2019

the nug of the month pix of lsd showed great color. may I ask if a odor control system is needed? seems I recall they do?
So far so good with 1 extractor 4inch to a 6 inch kvh fan. they smell close up of varnish and fruit but still contained in the grow room so far.. I have only just started extraction and they had still managed to keep their terpene close to their stems to this point. I do expect them to start pumping it out now though as I am trying to drop the Rh too. The shogun can also have an effect on the terp productions .

heya friends,,

been a bit since i posted a pic,,

i have this plant,, i call it a 'trifecta', for lack of a better or proper word,, and it is ready to go into flower,, and it gets a cage when it goes to flower and there goes any opportunity for a pic,, least for this pic,,

cheers friends,, all the best in 2020

kinda makes me wanna pucker up all over,, haha

guess i coulda mentioned it is a 'cheese' plant,,

Hey all. Lovely pictures,as always, never disappointed . Here is my entry, Black Peruvian Diesel, pulling nutrients as she grows revealing her glorious colors .

Xx Canadian Christmas xX

My Feminised Blue Mystic Autoflower by Nirvana Seeds just before 48hrs of darkness.
Happy Holidaze everyone!
1577722456542.png

The Winners

What a great crop this month. Thank you and well done.

Congratulations to Momma's Kitchen who came out on top. We loved the graphic quality, the sharpness, the composition and the fact that it reminded us of the great plant photographer, Karl Blossfeldt.

Momma's Kitchen therefore makes the list for the big one - our Photo of the Year contest. Check it out for the 12 best photos of 2019.

:bravo:

First Place - Momma’s Kitchen

Second Place - Sunnyskies

Third Place - UrbanAchiever

Wow! What a honor! Thank you 420 mag staff @Teddy Edwards. Officially 1 hour and 2 minute till the New Year here in Hawaii! I hope everyone has had a wonderful and blessed New Year!! Aloha!

:passitleft:

Officially 1 hour and 2 minute till the New Year here in Hawaii!
11hrs8mins into the new year here. And sadly, I can confirm that there are still no flying cars in 2020.

Back
Top Bottom