420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: December 2019

11hrs8mins into the new year here. And sadly, I can confirm that there are still no flying cars in 2020.

Oh we can make a car fly in this day and age.. it’s how said car lands is the potential problem :laugh:

That's a 'ballsy' image Momma’s Kitchen. Congrats on the win!

Those are some nicely colored trichomes Sunnyskies! I hope she tasted as good as she looks.

That shot shows some great imagination UrbanAchiever. Congrats on making the list.

The other contestants have shared some really nice images. Please keep them coming. I really enjoy seeing your work.

Congratulations everyone on some fantastic pics.

Happy New Year

Congrats @Momma’s Kitchen. Wonderful pic :bravo:

Also congrats to @Sunnyskies and @UrbanAchiever. Great entries
:passitleft:
Oh my gosh!!!!!

I'm at a loss for words! Thank you so much!i can't believe I won. You have just made my year!
The Winners

What a great crop this month. Thank you and well done.

Congratulations to Momma's Kitchen who came out on top. We loved the graphic quality, the sharpness, the composition and the fact that it reminded us of the great plant photographer, Karl Blossfeldt.

Momma's Kitchen therefore makes the list for the big one - our Photo of the Year contest. Check it out for the 12 best photos of 2019.

:bravo:

First Place - Momma’s Kitchen

Second Place - Sunnyskies

Third Place - UrbanAchiever

Wow!!!
Thank you so much!!! I couldn't believe my eyes when I woke up to find out this. There were so many wonderful pictures and creative looks of our beloved Cannabis, I humbly accept the award acknowledging those also threw there hat in the ring. I am soo excited!!! I have to say a big thank you to all the sponsors that donate to 420 Magazine. I will journal everything I win and spread the love. I never win anything, not gonna lie... there were tears (embarrassing)

Big Thank you to @Teddy Edwards and the dedicated team that makes 420 Magazine possible for everyone, in an inclusive, safe environment keeping it exciting with fabulous contests and great Sponsors!

Happy New Years everyone! Momma's sending big hugs!

That's a 'ballsy' image Momma’s Kitchen. Congrats on the win!

Those are some nicely colored trichomes Sunnyskies! I hope she tasted as good as she looks.

That shot shows some great imagination UrbanAchiever. Congrats on making the list.

The other contestants have shared some really nice images. Please keep them coming. I really enjoy seeing your work.
Thank you .... so happy

Back
Top Bottom