420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: July 2021

Original Skunk #1, 7 weeks of 12/12 lighting, vegged for 5 weeks, Grown Indoor using Sohum soil

Very nice, I just noticed you're running with Sohum soil. Grew some autos that produced some solid buds and did a direct replant with some of the soil amended with some organic fertilizer. Used Sohum (two bags) for one of my outdoor girls it was very nitrogen sufficient, but posed no issues. I find that amending/blending Royal Gold Tupur (about 1/3) seems to work pretty well with Sohum. Also own a few thousand shares of AMMJ the company that makes Sohum. I love Sohum's motto too.

Seems like they would be a great Sponsor!

Most importantly a very excellent pic.

Good luck!!!:420:

Very nice, I just noticed you're running with Sohum soil. Grew some autos that produced some solid buds and did a direct replant with some of the soil amended with some organic fertilizer. Used Sohum (two bags) for one of my outdoor girls it was very nitrogen sufficient, but posed no issues. I find that amending/blending Royal Gold Tupur (about 1/3) seems to work pretty well with Sohum. Also own a few thousand shares of AMMJ the company that makes Sohum. I love Sohum's motto too.

Seems like they would be a great Sponsor!

Most importantly a very excellent pic.

Good luck!!!:420:
Thanks, I will probably be chopping this weekend, I’ve noticed some rust marks on some of the leaves, I might have a cal mag deficiency. And I thought everything needed should already be in the soil? I am using 20 gallon grow bags. I will re-amend and grow some autos next.

Sorry for the delay in posting the winners and new contests. Our power is currently out, preventing us from posting them. The winners will be posted once we have power in the morning. Thank you for your patience, understanding and support. :Namaste:

So sorry for the delay, here are July's Photo winners! We want to thank all of you for your beautiful photo entries, and for always making it difficult for us to choose. Keep up the amazing work! :high-five:

Congratulations to
:adore: July's Photo of the Month Winners :adore:

1st Place
- @Rexer

1627844077566.png

2nd Place - @LizardMate

1627844129059.png

3rd Place - @HashFart

1627844165574.png

Congratulations on your well deserved win this month @Rexer. :thumb: Beautiful photo mate!:love:

And congrats. to the two runners up this month as well. @LizardMate... @HashFart! Great job all!:blunt:

Congrats everyone! :hookah:

So sorry for the delay, here are July's Photo winners! We want to thank all of you for your beautiful photo entries, and for always making it difficult for us to choose. Keep up the amazing work! :high-five:

Congratulations to
:adore: July's Photo of the Month Winners :adore:

1st Place
- @Rexer

1627844077566.png

2nd Place - @LizardMate

1627844129059.png

3rd Place - @HashFart

1627844165574.png
Congratulations @Rexer Amazing :woohoo:

Great pic Congratulations @LizardMate
Awsome work @HashFart Congratulations.
Bill

Congrats on the win @Rexer! A beautiful shot amongst many beautiful shots. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom