• ShiggityFlip - Pineapple Fields

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • 4Dutchess - Blue Dream x Blue Dream/OG Kush

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Nismo12 - Crown Royale

Votes: 5 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unfortunately, Thebeast27 has been removed from this month's contest for campaigning.

If you have already cast your vote for him, it has not been wasted. Our software has automatically returned your vote to you, so you may re-cast it.

Please refrain from discussing this in public. If you have any questions you are welcome to PM any Moderator.

Woo hoo only one with no votes.. that's the biggest win I could hope for. Not tongue in cheek, honest to god I feel like a ring a ding ding win win winner right now.. happy new year all.. Beast, oh well :rofl: well done light addict I believe. Time for the mango and purple, if voters realise they got another vote, 3rd this month for anybody?:rofl: damn..
Ledbud, what was that about tension? :rofl:

Woo hoo only one with no votes.. that's the biggest win I could hope for. Not tongue in cheek, honest to god I feel like a ring a ding ding win win winner right now.. happy new year all.. Beast, oh well :rofl: well done light addict I believe. Time for the mango and purple, if voters realise they got another vote, 3rd this month for anybody?:rofl: damn..
Ledbud, what was that about tension? :rofl:
They were all vote worthy

Congratulations L.A.!:bravo:

Congratulations LA. You're gonna need your own title space design buckaroo. :laughtwo:

A thought:

This forum lives and breathes through the wonderous lives of the beautiful plants you've presented to us every month in this contest. This competition, more than any other, is the one we all secretly crave to walk away with the title to. That's my opinion, but I think I'm spot on there. :battingeyelashes:

We spend their lives oohing and awwing over them, and then we take that deep breath and we enter them.

At this point, the mods ask us to curb our enthusiasm, for these plants and for this month, to the pages of this thread only. Enthuse about the other girls, the ones not on this stage. These girls were groomed and showered with attention out there. In here, we keep the discussion confined.

You groomed her. She asked to be here. You brought her and asked us to judge your work. Let her beauty speak for her.

We can learn to do this without controversy. I have great faith in our ability to get this under control. Get out there and keep having fun. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Get your battle plants ready !

Time is ticking

I have a sneaking suspicion we will see Lightattaicts plant back here in a few months

I myself am defenseless for now but as Arnie says " I'll be back"

haha

and Remember to look on the sunny side of life

Happy New Years

- how sweet it is , its getting better every year for us Pot lovers -

Back
Top Bottom