• Sqwheels - Wonder Woman

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • Batcave - Critical Super Silver Haze

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Fuzzy Duck - Blue Mystic

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha I know, always do. I haven't entered one yet I believed would actually win. I just enter for fun and hope maybe I will win, which would be cool.
But yeah man there always some next level plant deserving the win. Shame though my pics on that one are pretty crap with too much flash and a horrible blue background , doing the girl no justice.

In my defence though , I think pictures of the full plant are much better as most plants have tidy cola's.

Blue Mystic - Nirvana - Day 39 of flowering :peace:

007670.JPG

009571.JPG

Another 14 to 28 days yet to harvest time still plenty of swelling up to go yet :love:

Defo better plants in this one!

Nice Blue Mystic FuzzyDuck, is it an auto?

Its a cutting/clone from a plant grown from a regular seed which just happens to be performing rather well at present, i'm feeling quite proud of myelf :peace:

:) Yeah check the TD! Thanks 420.
Just been looking through them properly and dont think this will last, they all good entries, plus my main pic sucks, pretty ugly, we will see......

E/E

Sorry for the late reply, I've been so busy I haven't had time to properly keep up on journals
Thanks so much...she was a labor of love for sure. I'm glad you like

Sq
:peace:

that thing is so sickdude!!!

Hi 420 Members :ciao: great entries so far, I'm going to join the party this month, best of luck to all.

I'm entering my Wonder Woman bonsai into the contest this month. I loved growing this little plant, she responded nicely to all the trimming, bending and tying. This was my first attempt at bonsai. Thanks to Vapedogg, I found a way to grow small enough for me to handle easily...she was a little over 1 sq ft in size and produced 42 grams of some tightly packed, loaded with crystals, thumb size nugs. I've grown Wonder Woman several times now and still find it difficult to describe her taste, she's a little spicy, and a little fruity...something like the old teaberry gum, and her effects are a quick and long lasting energetic high, but if I smoke too much I feel like a nap, medicinally she works well at keeping my spasms tolerable and helps relieve my back pain.

So here's my POTM entry...bringing attention to Bonsai and my beloved Wonder Woman.

lokiean,

I think your girl is beautiful...she's glistening with sugar and I love the purple.

Sq
:peace:

every last one of them are worthy!geuss I'am gonna have to think about this one:hmmmm:. you all are my heros.:cheer:

Whey the Td Trailing now, deserves to be behind, I dont think the TD is the best of the bunch , not in my eyes.

Whats wierd is why the Blue Mystic has no votes, thats one of the best ones!!!

Whey the Td Trailing now, deserves to be behind, I dont think the TD is the best of the bunch , not in my eyes.

havent voted yet they all are nice:)

Yeh man FishCake,
Hard choice man. Got another to have a go next month though. If I could smoke one though it would be that Critical Super Silver Haze, Well done BatCave:bravo:

man everyones stuff looks like what I'am supposed to be growing:) then I look at playboy close my eyes and snuggel up to my wife:) oh well

Its how the cookie crumbles :thumb:

I've often ponder the question what deserves to be a winner ?

Certain respect is well derserved if you have cross breed your plant with another with good results.

A plant with good bud formation & colour will command respect in POTM !

Any where in between is no mans land & left to the fickle fate of the forum members :peace:

Hey their is always next month :thumb: i'm sure she will be a lot fatter by then & i may even break my own house rule of entrying the same plant twice but a later stage of develoment :love:

Aye it is, time will tell, I wont enter her again , I have a better looking one for next month, :thumb:

well for what its worth. I gave you my vote. good luck its not over yet:)

Back
Top Bottom