Votes: 20 32.3%
  • Batcave - Critical Super Silver Haze

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Fuzzy Duck - Blue Mystic

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title, a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

plantnew.jpg

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
TNB Naturals contributes the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

8. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

9. Prize packages are sent to legal MMJ states only.

Consolidated Entries for June 2012

Jandre2k3 - Ken's Grandaddy Purple

IMG_20120512_083249.jpg

IMG_20120512_083316.jpg

Local Grown - Nirvana Blackberry

Grow_809.jpg

Grow_695.jpg

Blueskybsn - Agent Orange

DSC016713.JPG

DSC016862.JPG

Icemud - Holy Grail OG

IMG_20120529_182817.jpg

DSC04890.JPG

Deege420 - Angel Heart #1

cm16.jpg

cm17.jpg

JBC420 - Tangerine Dream

P100042531.JPG

DSC003905.JPG

Harrygrowsome - Himalaya Diesel

end_of_5th_week_07.jpg

Lokiean - Purple Kush

IMG-20120608-00275.jpg

PilotTalk - Reserva Privada OG Kush

Untitled_22.jpg

Untitled127.jpg

Sqwheels - Wonder Woman

RSCN1834.JPG

DSCN19462.JPG

Batcave - Critical Super Silver Haze

IMG_65611.JPG

IMG_65571.JPG

Fuzzy Duck - Blue Mystic

007670.JPG

009571.JPG

Man what crazy beautiful plants so far!! I figure I will enter my Agent Orange I just harvested yesterday, it ended up being about 20 inches or so tall and about 28 inches wide with 8 main tops and wicked buds on all the branches of those tops. Looks like it will end up being a little over 2 ounces when dry and smells great. Just like the TGA description says on his site, it smells like orange candy and has sour tones to it. To me it smells like those icebreaker sours I used to see in those tins that smell like tangerine sours. Very pungent and sticky plant should make for some killer smoke. Stayed really green the whole grow too which was kind of cool, no yellowing of the leaves towards the end when its all out of nitrogen and I even flushed for like 12+ days.

DSC016713.JPG

DSC016862.JPG

It's been a while since I have seen a vegging plant entry so I decided that I will post one of my current grow. What makes this one special is, Thanks to DocBud and his introduction of the High Brix method of growing, my leaves and stems look amazing, healthier and greener than I have ever seen. Also you will notice because of the High brix levels, the leaves have developed a waxy/shiny coating that looks incredible. I am entering my Holy Grail OG which is reading upwards of 22 brix which is extremely high. You will notice that the leaves seem to shimmer/shine in the photo's and that is the effect of the High Brix.

Since I am growing in a Scrog it is hard to get a full plant view, So I submitted 2 above shot photo's, one from my digital camera and one from my camera phone. The holy grail OG in these photo's stands about 24" High and as you can see covers a good 2' by 1.25' area...she is a pretty large vegging plant...

IMG_20120529_182817.jpg

DSC04890.JPG

Very Interesting, I did not know that you can enter a Vegging Plant into POTM. In that case I guess Im going to enter my first plant and one of my 8 current plants. It my Angel Heart #1 It has been in Veg Since March 1st and has been LSTd, FIMMED and Topd several times. Has over 30+ branches and more coming every day out of no where! Wonderful VEG smell too! The plant still has another 3 months of veg so its gonna be BIGGG. Im so happy with this plant and have to thank the community for all the help and getting this how it is today! In the beginning of Flower I will throw a "Jorge Cervantes" type netting over it, or maybe make a big Scrog! we shall see! :Namaste:

cm16.jpg
cm17.jpg

HI 420,
Had Nice entries so far. Thought I'd have one more go with my Tangerine Dream from Barney's Farm. Think it flowered close to 70days maybe more can't fully remember. Grown with 1 x 250w cfl.
The finished results were a very fruity/haze/tangerine smell but not the advertised 25% THC. It was more of a chilled smoke like a haze should be.
Here she is for the last time, hope you like......

P100042531.JPG

DSC003905.JPG

Here is my Reserva Privada OG kush, recently harvested. Ran this in a 5 gallon smart pot using fox farm ocean forest soil mixed with some additional amendments. As for nutes I microbrewed some compost tea a few times (Bat gauno, Worm Castings, etc), and used Bio-canna Flores with Bio-boost whenever I didn't make a compost tea. Other than that vegged for 6 weeks flowered this monster lady for 12 weeks. She was tall and lanky with her 6'4 stature. She has a nice piney-lemony fresh smell to it that most others say about OG Kush. I haven't smoked any yet but will be pleasantly waiting for these mouth watering buds to dry and cure properly for the best smoke.

Untitled_22.jpg

Untitled127.jpg

:yummy::ganjamon::420:

Hi 420 Members :ciao: great entries so far, I'm going to join the party this month, best of luck to all.

I'm entering my Wonder Woman bonsai into the contest this month. I loved growing this little plant, she responded nicely to all the trimming, bending and tying. This was my first attempt at bonsai. Thanks to Vapedogg, I found a way to grow small enough for me to handle easily...she was a little over 1 sq ft in size and produced 42 grams of some tightly packed, loaded with crystals, thumb size nugs. I've grown Wonder Woman several times now and still find it difficult to describe her taste, she's a little spicy, and a little fruity...something like the old teaberry gum, and her effects are a quick and long lasting energetic high, but if I smoke too much I feel like a nap, medicinally she works well at keeping my spasms tolerable and helps relieve my back pain.

So here's my POTM entry...bringing attention to Bonsai and my beloved Wonder Woman.

Flowering Day 51
RSCN1834.JPG

Cutting Day 68
DSCN19462.JPG

Sq
:peace:

I guess I can jump in with my Critical Super Silver Haze at day 43. I love this strain she is stinky and solid as a rock

IMG_65611.JPG

IMG_65571.JPG

that thing is so sickdude!!!

Hi 420 Members :ciao: great entries so far, I'm going to join the party this month, best of luck to all.

I'm entering my Wonder Woman bonsai into the contest this month. I loved growing this little plant, she responded nicely to all the trimming, bending and tying. This was my first attempt at bonsai. Thanks to Vapedogg, I found a way to grow small enough for me to handle easily...she was a little over 1 sq ft in size and produced 42 grams of some tightly packed, loaded with crystals, thumb size nugs. I've grown Wonder Woman several times now and still find it difficult to describe her taste, she's a little spicy, and a little fruity...something like the old teaberry gum, and her effects are a quick and long lasting energetic high, but if I smoke too much I feel like a nap, medicinally she works well at keeping my spasms tolerable and helps relieve my back pain.

So here's my POTM entry...bringing attention to Bonsai and my beloved Wonder Woman.

You stay out of this, this month Casa Verda hahaha

I allready edited my post into good looking plants :) i had some pure sativa going on but its no fun for me and 420 to send prices overseas
the custom taxes are outrages, last week i had to pay 65 euros ,when i opend the box ,i had a box full off rolling papers :surrender: not sayin i would win because the tangerine is a fucking hottie! you got my vote !

I guess I can jump in with my Critical Super Silver Haze at day 43. I love this strain she is stinky and solid as a rock

IMG_65611.JPG

IMG_65571.JPG

Well jbc you got yourself some pretty competition ,this shitt look really frosty ! can i eat that also?

Back
Top Bottom