• Jarr0c1 - Afghan Kush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnw2269 - Bubbalicious Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rifleman - Dark Devil Auto

Votes: 12 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I might as well jump in with my Dark Devil Auto. This is my girl that I reversed and harvested over 4000 seeds from. I'm sadly lacking in anything else to offer this month. I've still got six or seven weeks on the current crop. <shrug> Good luck everyone. :cheesygrinsmiley:

20160409_201745.jpg

20160409_194454.jpg
thats the way mate ,how much do those seeds cost per 10 at a seedbank? thats a money tree a house builder a life time medicator you could populate the world if you reversed each of the 4000 and got 4000 you have 16 million seeds !

im a breeder i love this plant

The poll has been posted. Consolidated entries can now be reviewed for your delight in the first post in-thread.

:bravo: Everyone.

:goodluck::goodluck::goodluck:

Yet another great looking line up of plants here this month, gonna be a tough one over here. I can feel now that it's going to be a very close one :) Best of luck to all of you!

Damn this is bloody intense for two days in... :volcano-smiley: that should hold me over for a few hours of checking in.. The anticipation, heart pumps/ tummy rolls, the let down or excitement at voting.. Two more weeks of this... :passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft: pass these around boys, we in for the long haul

Thanks grizz! I will pass that along to the next fine person to stop in here :) :passitleft:

Look's like you're in it for the running this month with all those votes already! Nice work on the monster plants man! :high-five::bravo:

Thanks man.. If it doesn't get it, I wonder how big id have to go :rofl::rofl: weasel, thoughts :rofl::rofl: hang on cola monster has a foot in both camps :rofl::rofl:

;) :tokin: :passitleft: :lot-o-toke:
Ummm.... Drink lots of water. Don't forget your heart medication. Try not to lose any limbs while simultaneously operating heavy machinery or chainsaws and checking this contest. Or do what I did for a while - unsub and run away to a distant corner of the basement to cower and whimper with fear.

Thanks man.. If it doesn't get it, I wonder how big id have to go :rofl::rofl: weasel, thoughts :rofl::rofl: hang on cola monster has a foot in both camps :rofl::rofl:

I love your plant Grizz, but it will take some crazy trained monster outdoor plant to win my vote over. Not saying outdoor grows aren't impressive or worthy of my envy, because they absolutely are. But bigger doesn't always equal better.. In the interest of full disclosure, Mono got my vote because there is just something about that plant that screams TLC :circle-of-love:

Good luck to all the contestants this month. I look forward to the day that I grow something worth contending.

:peace: Here ya go Grizz, take another :passitleft:

Hard to win over indoor personal growers :rofl: bigger is always better $$$$$ but then we do grow our own little spoils :) monos was who I thought I'd be fighting this out against... Grows to show :rofl: thanks man :passitleft::passitleft:

Weasel, I did the unsub thing but it's like a morgue in here, thought I'd give it some life... Everybody gets too scared to say boo, might seem you want it too much :rofl: we all know you do :rofl: doesn't mean we can't talk :rofl: :passitleft:

:rofl: lol. That was exactly what came to mind last month. A tomblike silence... Actually I meant to clarify with the mods on the issue of what is and isn't pushing the boundaries of good taste and decency in the contest, and what counts as an 'update' to the first entry. I got the impression people are scared to chat because they don't want to break a rule. No doubt there's a gray area there, but damn it gets echoey in here sometimes....

......but then we do grow our own little spoils :)
. This here I'm talking about indica/hybrids.. Give me a 25' cape tribulation sativa with its roots buried deeply into the ground, harvested in June, over that same plant grown indoors, any day of the week. You don't get the taste or effect grown indoors... I see a few plants grown here, a lot of hi Brix actually, brix growers seem to grow more sativa, that would be better appropriated outdoors.. Just read an article last week actually, we're lucky in Australia, seems to have the perfect climate for outdoors. The higher percentages from seized cannabis, of recorded thc comes from Australia..

Oh well, if this is see as campaigning then ban all talk on the thread.. Elephant in the room anybody, yeah I'll point at it and ask questions :rofl: :passitleft: I'm not campaigning here, please don't vote for me during this conversation :rofl:

:snooze: <yawn> huh? What's going on? Did I miss something? Is OG waltzing around trying on evening gowns again? :skeptical:

You're too early for that. And in the wrong thread... :rofl: lol. Jk.

Rifle, your entry this month is exquisite. :thumb:

:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom