Tent temp 71.1 Rh 61%
Canopy temp 81.2
Water temp 64.4 Water level Falling 2-1/2 gallons
TDS 405 ppm Falling
Ph 6.1 stop

12/23/2020
:bravo:

They look great WH.
Did all this on an iPhone and then it went dead . Thanks InTheShed I can’t hide a beer bottle behind them maybe soon . I wished I knew what the dwarf really is ? Poor girl is getting buried alive ! Heading out for the afternoon check I think I won’t hit it with more than 2 mL acid at a time not the 15 mL I’ve done .

12/23/2020 day 43 of 12/12
Didn’t get the numbers on the reservoir before I dumped it. I would have like to known the full amount of solids these girls used.
was 1112 ppm to start and yesterday ended 405 so we used 707 ppm of solids nutrients.
Outside temp 69 Rh 72% N 22 mph
Building temp 80.8 Rh 55% turned the A/C off
and the lights are fixing to be out , bad freeze coming .
Tent temp 81.0 Rh 48%
Canopy temp 80.9
Water temp 71.5 Water level 20 gallons ro water
TDS 1095 ppm
Ph was 5.6 earlier right after mixing now 5.8 so it’s gonna rise . I’m gonna start with 2 mL acid before I close the tent and check in the morning. Leaves appear to need calcium so I’ll stay on the lower end of the ph .

12/24/2020 day 44 of 12/12
Far right girl showing brown edges the other three just the tip. I think I broke it the far right but I have all these clones that were supposed to be picked up blocking the back side of the tent so I can’t get in to look ! The bottoms could have been cleared out where I could see what’s going on .
Outside temp 33 Rh 49% W 7 mph
Building temp 74.7 Rh 54%
Tent temp 73.9 Rh 51%
Canopy temp 80.2
Water temp 68.0 Water level Falling 2-1/2 gallons
TDS 1016 ppm Falling
Ph 5.8 Static
When I did the ro water and nutrients change I didn’t put any silica in . Waited till today to put 30 mL hydroguard and 7.5 mL Z-7 in .

Hey !
beautiful as usual :green_heart:

do you find you have to use both z7 (or9) and hydroguard? I’ve been using one or the other..

Happy Holidaze to you and your Hippy!

Hey !
beautiful as usual :green_heart:

do you find you have to use both z7 (or9) and hydroguard? I’ve been using one or the other..

Happy Holidaze to you and your Hippy!
Pennywise got me started on the Z-7 two years ago and the hydroguard both do different attacks on the root system! If you notice I use Less than it calls for . Plus when the grow is over I don’t have the brown muck on the roots I use to have . Brown muck on the roots means slower growth .Since I went with the cheap nutrients I can afford both .
You have a Merry Christmas young lady and a Stoned New Year .

Yeah, what MrS said! Have a day filled with love and here's to better days. :high-five:

And if folks don't come pick up their clones...science!
Thanks so far a lot of love sat with the grandkids on face time one at a time , going to deliver there presents in the morning hopefully before the great grandkids get up . This is worst than 2018 Christmas H1N1 .
We had seen it before (the fade) but I upped the MC at the same time I changed the ph so just trying the ph at the moment.

Merry Christmas to you and yours :passitleft:

I’m going to need you to talk me into swapping to MC :oops:
InTheShed got me to try it have been hooked . I have the newest version ,had to do a little relearning . I used silica even after I said I wasn’t going to use it . This last reservoir change I didn’t use any silica and the ph has been easier to maintain. Far right plant I tried doing some moving around and cracked the main stalk now all the edges are brown on every leaf so ignore that one . I’m only using the part 1 and it’s schedule for hydro .

InTheShed got me to try it have been hooked . I have the newest version ,had to do a little relearning . I used silica even after I said I wasn’t going to use it . This last reservoir change I didn’t use any silica and the ph has been easier to maintain. Far right plant I tried doing some moving around and cracked the main stalk now all the edges are brown on every leaf so ignore that one . I’m only using the part 1 and it’s schedule for hydro .
Maintaining ph has been my biggest learning curve when trying dwc “ph perfect” my ass :laugh: I just swapped to a 1 part veg formula from my local shop. It holds keeps everything more stable but still needs to be baby sat

Merry Christmas though :peace:

Back
Top Bottom